Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) (21112 Views)

UAE, Nigerian Officials Finalising Agreements On Visa Ban Lift – Ngelale / Tinubu Sends Delegation To Niger, Libya, Algeria To Discuss Security, Trade / Adamu, APC Accuses Tinubu Of Breaching Agreements On Campaign Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by able20(m): 9:14am On Mar 09
gigabyte13:
Russian that's sponsoring coups in Africa now......
I sure say na
" Abeg no carry your coup wahalaaaaaa enter Nigeria agreement" Dem sign.
But seriously
Russia as been good to Nigeria
Check our history and trading with them.
I use to like Russia until Putin came on and Ukraine matter came in.
You still love the USA even when the USA has Attacked their poor neighboring countries and other nations
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by kettykin: 9:18am On Mar 09
ozo13:
check it up , it was Nigeria that refuses to honor it's own part of the ajaokuta steel due to US and Eu meddling.read documents on why the project wasn't completed

so if Nigeria refused to honor it agreement with soviet union in peace time as a result of meddlesomeness of western powers 50 years ago what assurance do we have that they will honor an agreement with Russia today that there is global crisis between the western world and Russia in Ukraine with each threatening to use nuclear weapons.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Gajagojo: 9:34am On Mar 09
We need new friends
With all the security difficulties we have had recently we had the US refusing to sell us arms talking nonsense about human rights. We are Talking SELL. not aid
But when it comes to Israel they say they have a right to defend themselves and even gift them Billions of dollars

We do not need any freebies from them but we must realise quickly no one is coming to save us.
We must make friendships with everyone and stay on our lane
China and Russia are more useful.to us
Is it not intending that American presidents do not come to Nigeria not even the black one
I believe their agenda is that we do not grow.
The amount of assistance needed to fix insecurity in The Sahel.is not that huge and if there is space the region can contribute a lot to the world

I honestly don't believe they want peace of any arrangement where they are not in control
I am happy ECOWAS have seen the light

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Basicend: 9:44am On Mar 09
brainhgeek:
Why does this sound like the fear of coup to my ears?

It's all about the BRICS thing. . more about the modalities for exportation with receipts in Naira.

Nigeria is trying to run away from trading in dollars which is becoming scarce here.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:53am On Mar 09
GoodLife4live:
obidense painment activated
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Mar 09
Tellmeastory:
I hope they secretly discussed nuclear weapons technology transfer.

We need the Black Bomb.

That’s the only discussion we want with Russia.

Assistance with developing nuclear capability.

Once we have that, we become truly independent.

hear hear....
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Chukwuka319(m): 10:09am On Mar 09
🤣 The West won't like this at all most especially those who have long been hoping that sanctions on Russia over its invasion of Ukraine would cripple its economy.
Russia and China are the reason the West especially the US can never suffocate the world with their Satanic LGBTQ agenda and predatory economic policies and advice.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 11:06am On Mar 09
ozo13:
check it up , it was Nigeria that refuses to honor it's own part of the ajaokuta steel due to US and Eu meddling.read documents on why the project wasn't completed

Refusal to honour agreement kill you there!
Have the Russians not collected their Money in Dollars ?
Why are you so Unpatriotic in your analysis, either because you are Social media agent who is still nursing your wounds in a defeated election!
Man, please,be forward looking,for once!
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Rejoice28(f): 12:26pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by BluelightHotel: 1:20pm On Mar 09
Nigeria should embrace Russia and dump America tbh.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 1:25pm On Mar 09
FiftyFifty:
If you see the west as a friend but Russia as an enemy then you need to de-colonise your mind. Britain has invaded 171 nations in the world; Belgium has killed the likes of Patrice Lumumba and destabilized Congo one of the world's richest countries, stealing its abundant resources; France has killed 22 African presidents since 1963 and still counting; the US has bombed more than a quarter of the world countries killing countless Presidents along, Gaddafi and Saddam being her recent victims, they even killed Abiola, the same US still maintain more than 700 military bases across the globe. The west has ensalaved, colonised, and neo-colonises Africa. In every insecurity across Africa, there's a hand of the west, Boko Haram inclusive. How then does Russia pose any security threat to you as an African?
Abi oo!!

Elep me ask them ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 1:28pm On Mar 09
gigabyte13:
Russian that's sponsoring coups in Africa now......
I sure say na
" Abeg no carry your coup wahalaaaaaa enter Nigeria agreement" Dem sign.
But seriously
Russia as been good to Nigeria
Check our history and trading with them.
I use to like Russia until Putin came on and Ukraine matter came in.
That So called "coup" is a good start to getting Liberated from the Shackles Of Useless One World Government Which USA and Britain Is Promoting and which Is Rendering Your Naira Useless.

Do you know How One World Government Is Rendering Nigerian Naira Uselessly Useless?
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 1:36pm On Mar 09
epainos:
Lol

Nigerians are looking at the game plan of Bola Tinubu. Hmmmm! Looks like "guy man" no send the western world. Hmmm!

I hope he knows what he is doing.

Putin is recruiting the world to his side. Very soon, everyone will dump the US.
If He Truly no send the western world, let him quickly dump the IMF and World Bank Rule Over NAIRA and Ultimately Join B.R.I.C.S

If He take the aforementioned steps practically, Your Naira will Rise to #1 to £20 not $20 because Nigeria is using Dollar to Trade Her Exports that is why Naira is at the level it is regardless of we EXPORTING mainly Raw Materials and or Non-Processed Natural Resources.

Europe have Nothing so there Monetary System is woven around Ijacking other Super Rich Continents Natural Resources Backed Economies via World Bank and I.M.F and the use of Force.

HAIIIIIIIIIIL Vladimir PUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIN!!!!!
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by austinleo38: 1:37pm On Mar 09
Hahahaha! 🤣🤣🤣
Infact I just dey think say northerners no go mess with accountability so den need devil's ties to get away with all the bullshit.

Namaster:
Someone should inform US, UK and the rest that this is not an endorsement of Russia's actions.

We are just really poor. Our politicians will take aides from the devil himself it it's available.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by adikings22: 1:49pm On Mar 09
NwaNimo1:
After collecting grain from ukraine.....?

You are too one-way. The agreement that brought grain from Ukraine to Nigeria was not directly between Ukraine and Nigeria. It was a UN thing. The grain was for the northern part ravaged by insecurity, not for me and you, well, except you are in one of the IDP camps.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by gigabyte13: 1:55pm On Mar 09
darediamond:

That So called "coup" is a good start to getting Liberated from the Shackles Of Useless One World Government Which USA and Britain Is Promoting and which Is Rendering Your Naira Useless.

Do you know How One World Government Is Rendering Nigerian Naira Uselessly Useless?

Who open yabaleft door for this one....
People wey the matter concerned, one of una person dey here oooooooooooo.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by epainos: 2:02pm On Mar 09
darediamond:

If He Truly no send the western world, let him quickly dump the IMF and World Bank Rule Over NAIRA and Ultimately Join B.R.I.C.S

If He take the aforementioned steps practically, Your Naira will Rise to #1 to £20 not $20 because Nigeria is using Dollar to Trade Her Exports that is why Naira is at the level it is regardless of we EXPORTING mainly Raw Materials and or Non-Processed Natural Resources.

Europe have Nothing so there Monetary System is woven around Ijacking other Super Rich Continents Natural Resources Backed Economies via World Bank and I.M.F and the use of Force.

HAIIIIIIIIIIL Vladimir PUUUUUUUUUUUUUTIN!!!!!

The bolded part of your post is funny. Dey play. When the Russian rubble gets to 30 rub to 1 $ what it was around 2012, then you are making sense. grin
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by ozo13(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09
Bluntemperor:

Refusal to honour agreement kill you there!
Have the Russians not collected their Money in Dollars ?
Why are you so Unpatriotic in your analysis, either because you are Social media agent who is still nursing your wounds in a defeated election!
Man, please,be forward looking,for once!
I no Sabi say na goat I dey discuss with that insult wn one hv a different opinion from his.For the record I had my secondary education there in Ajaokuta , my Dad worked and retired there and was even sent by govt then to go learn an aspect of steel production in Russia (then USSR) and to cap it all,am from kogi State.those pictures you see there was when I went there in 2020 to say hi to my paddy who was a staff in the water tx plant in the steel city when I traveled home.infact I had my wedding in Ajaokuta less than a year ago.
Show me one document or any link where u read it from the money was completely paid for it and the fault was all from Russia or u just want to believe what ur mind is telling you .
To teach you something little most of the steel or it's products we use, when you think about the country they are coming from you will understand better.I can share some videos to you.
One striking thing notice on the picture Abt the 50+ year road is its quality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by ozo13(m): 3:33pm On Mar 09
kettykin:

so if Nigeria refused to honor it agreement with soviet union in peace time as a result of meddlesomeness of western powers 50 years ago what assurance do we have that they will honor an agreement with Russia today that there is global crisis between the western world and Russia in Ukraine with each threatening to use nuclear weapons.
Baba search Google u will learn more on what really went wrong.it was never the fault of USSR (Russia) they were even begging Nigeria to allow them complete it but US had interest in it and our political class were now the one that nailed the coffin.
Read about The popular female senator Natasha Apoti.One of the parent is from Russia and the other from my tribe.US and EU where behind the failure of that elephant project and not Russia/USSR.come to think of it all the steel and steel product we buy which countries are they coming from . obviously EU countries and US and recently China.i rest my case.
Even after the failure of our own steel success, The Russians were in India to help them build there own steel industry that India is now able to produce cars and the likes.i wish I can contact you to share a document to you

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by BrodaBenad: 3:39pm On Mar 09
Good grin
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by BigBashiru: 3:39pm On Mar 09
kettykin:
Something is fundamentally, intrinsically, forensically wrong with Nigeria, the same type of bilateral agreement between Nigeria and soviet union that produced the biggest white elephant project in the world, Ajaokuta steel plant is being repeated 50 years after by the same team manned by different people. Tufiakwa

It all boils down to laziness. The average nigerian man is lazy. Also there are lots of Nigerians willing to sell Nigeria's interests and subvert the will of Nigerians to the West.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by BigBashiru: 3:41pm On Mar 09
ozo13:
Baba search Google u will learn more on what really went wrong.it was never the fault of USSR (Russia) they were even begging Nigeria to allow them complete it but US had interest in it and our political class were now the one that nailed the coffin.
Read about The popular female senator Natasha Apoti.One of the parent is from Russia and the other from my [b]tribe.US and EU where behind the failure of that elephant project and not Russia/USSR.[/b]come to think of it all the steel and steel product we buy which countries are they coming from . obviously EU countries and US and recently China.i rest my case.
Even after the failure of our own steel success, The Russians were in India to help them build there own steel industry that India is now able to produce cars and the likes.i wish I can contact you to share a document to you

At bolded is with the enablement of Nigerians. They cannot do anything unless they have Nigerians willing to work with them to achieve such objectives.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by BigBashiru: 3:43pm On Mar 09
darediamond:

Where is your proof that USA and Britain are promoting One World Government??
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by commoditiesnig: 4:13pm On Mar 09
WriterNig:
Foreign Min Yusuf Tuggar posted;

I'm having so much respect for the Foreign Min. Yusuf Tuggar. He's been doing so much for months now, organizing countries meetings and all.

Kudos to him and his team. We hope for increased FDIs this year
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by BigBashiru: 4:19pm On Mar 09
FiftyFifty:
If you see the west as a friend but Russia as an enemy then you need to de-colonise your mind. Britain has invaded 171 nations in the world; Belgium has killed the likes of Patrice Lumumba and destabilized Congo one of the world's richest countries, stealing its abundant resources; France has killed 22 African presidents since 1963 and still counting; the US has bombed more than a quarter of the world countries killing countless Presidents along, Gaddafi and Saddam being her recent victims, they even killed Abiola, the same US still maintain more than 700 military bases across the globe. The west has ensalaved, colonised, and neo-colonises Africa. In every insecurity across Africa, there's a hand of the west, Boko Haram inclusive. How then does Russia pose any security threat to you as an African?

Good write up but I would like to add that the west can do nothing in Africa without willing African accomplices. This is the truth. For every thing they do in Africa there are Africans willing to support them/ do their bidding.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by ozo13(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09
BigBashiru:

At bolded is with the enablement of Nigerians. They cannot do anything unless they have Nigerians willing to work with them to achieve such objectives.
yeah I understand.successive govt have tried in their own ways to see if it can be brought to life but some political class are just after there pocket by giving it to companies they are well aware don't have the technical know how of steel.like giving a contract to say a electricity company to build steel .that is what our political class always try to do just for there own selfish interest
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by Powerhouse5050: 6:00pm On Mar 09
FiftyFifty:

You have spoken well, also you must understand that the wisdoms you have may be too much for the dimwits here.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09
epainos:

The bolded part of your post is funny. Dey play. When the Russian rubble gets to 30 rub to 1 $ what it was around 2012, then you are making sense. grin
You need to study History then.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by darediamond(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09
gigabyte13:

Who open yabaleft door for this one....
People wey the matter concerned, one of una person dey here oooooooooooo.
Deep Knowledge Talk Is Not For Kids To Understand Nor Demystify.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by epainos: 11:35pm On Mar 09
darediamond:

You need to study History then.
Funny dude. A place I lived in, and travelled in and out to date that I even have many friends there. I am sure you have not left Naija, not to talk of stepping on your feet in Russia or Ukraine.

You want to talk of history....go to just 10 years back...and you don't even know the value of the Russian currency. Do you even know it is called Ruble? Lol. Funny dude. When Russia's currency is back to 30Ruble to 1$ it was in around 2019 to 2012, then come back so we can talk.

I don't have your time. Some of you make useless comments and one starts wondering what the heck just happened.

So na history you wan take erase that the russian currency is weaker than the US dollar? Yet,.you said boldly that Naija naira will have more value than the US cos of BRICS. Yet, none of the nations in BRICS has a better currency than the US.

Oga, you don't need history, go learn common sense.
Re: Nigeria & Russia Signs Security & Trade Agreements In Moscow (Photos) by AnyanwuSilas: 2:26am On Mar 10
Tellmeastory:
I hope they secretly discussed nuclear weapons technology transfer.

We need the Black Bomb.

That’s the only discussion we want with Russia.

Assistance with developing nuclear capability.

Once we have that, we become truly independent.
Stop decieving yourself by thinking we're are together in this, there is nothing like black bomb, we are also fighting for indidendence from Sokoto caliphate, Ottoman caliphate & British empire, we don't share common value. If the Europeans can be fighting themselves then what do you think of the so called Africa? One Nigeria na Scam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Impeachment: Police Beef Up Security In Ekiti / Ajimobi Clashes With Journalists Over Questions On Unpaid Salaries / Adeleke Suspends Osun Chief Judge Adepele Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.