Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries (22247 Views)

Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by Irony1: 5:25pm On Mar 09
YorubaNiBaba:
Who cares about the nonsense appointment?.. ogbeni, yoruba doesn't give a fvck

Then shut up don't talk about it.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by Irony1: 5:26pm On Mar 09
Shawnnn01:
Isn't that how you Igbos too will talk of the case was reverse.

Don't gaslight, shebi the talk is that no Yoruba can get appointment in the east. Oya naaaa see how rubbished you have been made.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by MSGAMBLE9: 6:10pm On Mar 09
Daystar7:
If you want to qoute me do so with your Balls not disgracefully hiding your comments in-between my post or are you ashmed of what you typed?....

You denied invading Benin city, well it either your people are capable of selective amnesia or maybe Edo lands and people are part of Osu race.... You need history lesson and I will obliged your uncivilized Cardaval

https://www.britannica.com/place/Biafra

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-african-history/article/abs/fall-of-benin-a-reassessment1/CBC806FEFB0F171B2EC28F3991A599A0

https://www.jstor.org/stable/722748

Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by RedAlert08(m): 6:26pm On Mar 09
santaclaws:
Whereas there are lots of Igbo permanent secretaries in Yoruba land. It's not even seen as a big deal here as long as you are promoted. Na wa ooo 😂😂😂

I even heard they don't give full employment to outsiders in the South east. You must renew your employment contract with them every few years and they keep saying Yorubas are the tribalists!

If you aren't naturally da.ft you'd ask yourself, how many yorobbbbers live in the south East? Among the few, how many possess the requisite qualifications? Yorubas in the south east are mainly illiterate artisans. Do you expect such people to be made permanent secretaries just because Igbos need to please you?

You're just another fil.thy and toxic dingbat
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by Zssk0003: 6:31pm On Mar 09
ottersberger:

Nigerians know you sit around in your enclaves in the SW, fearful of adventure and your fellow citizens, while blackmailing them at the same time.

How can you be appointed to positions in other places? The man who is now a permanent secretary in Awka was not recruited in Oshgbo. He was part of the Anambra State Civil Service. He paid his price by moving to the place and offering his service.

It's only in Nigeria that people make nonsense out of nothing. So what's the big deal if a Yoruba man was appointed a permanent secretary? If not for your tribal bigotry, tells me why someone who lives and works and pays taxes in a state can not be appointed to serve the government. Yorubas and tribalism may God help you people.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by generalud: 6:53pm On Mar 09
Congratulations to them sha, those two men from Abia and Osun States are his childhood friends. Atleast, they will make their cool for that seven years while Soludo is in office.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by Cool83(m): 7:28pm On Mar 09
santaclaws:
Whereas there are lots of Igbo permanent secretaries in Yoruba land. It's not even seen as a big deal here as long as you are promoted. Na wa ooo 😂😂😂

I even heard they don't give full employment to outsiders in the South east. You must renew your employment contract with them every few years and they keep saying Yorubas are the tribalists!

A lot of them in Ogun state, even principal of schools

1 Like

Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:05pm On Mar 09
malali:
We will not overcome prejudice and bigotry till we see ourselves as Nigerians first

The biggest accusation against the south east is their tolerance of foreigners.

Nobody trusts a man that doesn't have friends outside his tribe.

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far go in a group.

Why is this news ? Because the South East is the least tolerant to foreigners. FACT ! In the whole of Nigeria.

Thats why this made the news.

this isn't true besides how many states engages non indigenes in their civil service like Lagos state.. I Kno a woman who taught as auxiliary or non staffed teacher in niger State for over 15 years...
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:09pm On Mar 09
Ofunaofu:

In 2003, APGA had the great Ikemba Ojukwu on the ballot, but the Igbos voted overwhelmingly for Obasanjo.

Will you still refer to the Igbos as tribalists?

The PDP era has been regarded as Nigeria's golden era.

Wale Edun, the current minister of finance, recently confirmed it.

APC only came to steal, kill, and destroy.
they voted PDP since 99 igbos voted PDP cos its a national party .. 2023 they allowed emotions becloud them cos they wanted igbo president.. if a region votin lp 90 percent isn't tribal why should APC winnin yoruba land with just 45 percent be tribal or bigotry even when pdp won osun lp lagos...
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09
santaclaws:

lagos ooo not entire yoruba land
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:11pm On Mar 09
jeromestarks:
We, the Igbos, are not tribalistic. We work with everyone as long as you possess the right qualities.

Igbo Amaka.
just one non Igbos and just two non indigenes in the list... Non anambra or non Igbo no reach ten percent of the list
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 8:23pm On Mar 09
OGHENAOGIE:
lagos ooo not entire yoruba land

ALL Yoruba states give employment to people without any need to be an indigene... There's no Yoruba state you go to where you won't find Igbo making up at least 10% of their state employment. The other way round, that's not the case in the east...
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 8:24pm On Mar 09
Cool83:

A lot of them in Ogun state, even principal of schools

Of course... One was made a permanent secretary about 10 years ago in Ogun, this one that Anambra just did now 😂😂😂
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:25pm On Mar 09
santaclaws:

ALL Yoruba states give employment to people without any need to be an indigene... There's no Yoruba state you go to where you won't find Igbo making up at least 10% of their state employment. The other way round, that's not the case in the east...
stop telin lies na only lagos de do am... Others don't and if e de e no reach 3 percent self..
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 8:25pm On Mar 09
RedAlert08:

If you aren't naturally da.ft you'd ask yourself, how many yorobbbbers live in the south East? Among the few, how many possess the requisite qualifications? Yorubas in the south east are mainly illiterate artisans. Do you expect such people to be made permanent secretaries just because Igbos need to please you?

You're just another fil.thy and toxic dingbat

Yorubas can't even go there when y'all are coming to Lagos to sell Gala and Fan yogo in traffic.

Your girls litter Lagos, Ogun & Oyo brothels working as prostitutes... 😂😂😂

Eat shit 💩
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 8:27pm On Mar 09
OGHENAOGIE:
stop telin lies na only lagos de do am... Others don't and if e de e no reach 3 percent self..

Ok... E no reach 3% abi? Let's see just 1% of Yorubas employed by state govts in Igbo land.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:30pm On Mar 09
santaclaws:

Ok... E no reach 3% abi? Let's see just 1% of Yorubas employed by state govts in Igbo land.
ask Igbos to do that for u... But don't lie online cos u want to do tribal wars... Only lagos employ non Yoruba or indigenes without issues.. other south west States na token dem fit do...
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 8:31pm On Mar 09
OGHENAOGIE:
ask Igbos to do that for u... But don't lie online cos u want to do tribal wars... Only lagos employ non Yoruba or indigenes without issues.. other south west States na token dem fit do...

Park well and face front. You're forming igbo defender when you don't have data. Your own people (Edo/Delta) too are given jobs here in the southwest just like Igbos, maybe that was why you wanted to downplay it.

When you knew you couldn't back up ur claims, why quote me? Abeg rest!
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by malali: 8:35pm On Mar 09
OGHENAOGIE:
this isn't true besides how many states engages non indigenes in their civil service like Lagos state.. I Kno a woman who taught as auxiliary or non staffed teacher in niger State for over 15 years...

My friend travel and see, El rufai had yoruba and igbo in his cabinent
Tinubu too
Also in the core North, go to Kano the traders in Sabin Gari are over 70% igbo, some of them 3-4 generations.
Some have traditional titles.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by sweetgala(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09
DatNiggaDaz:
PO & Obidients will be attacked now. Just watch.

Our neigbours and brothers from the East are the true Definition of one Nigeria. They voted massively for Obasanjo, yaradua, GEJ .

When it is time to employ and vote for them, the tribalist and their haters call them Ipob

They voted for PDP, I fact they voted against the SW in 1999 because everyone knew that the SW didn't want OBJ. They voted for Yar'Adua and GEJ wholesale in 2007, 2011 & 2015, retained their voting partern in 2019 and then went and voted 95% Peter Obi in 2023 but the SW are the tribal ones. A place where no single candidate has ever gotten more than 55-60% of the votes. Not even Buhari or Tinubu ever hot more than 60% of the votes in the SW not even Olu Falae got more than 60% and that was meant to be the Yoruba choice on6 1999
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by CHAQUR: 8:57pm On Mar 09
Lesson learnt... Appeasement for the Yorubas. Soludo is building his personal political career. Noted...!
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by jeromestarks: 9:44pm On Mar 09
OGHENAOGIE:
just one non Igbos and just two non indigenes in the list... Non anambra or non Igbo no reach ten percent of the list
Shut up!
You're too tribalistic abeg.
Mods come and ban this guy.
nlfpmod
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by RedAlert08(m): 12:23am On Mar 10
santaclaws:

Yorubas can't even go there when y'all are coming to Lagos to sell Gala and Fan yogo in traffic.

Your girls litter Lagos, Ogun & Oyo brothels working as prostitutes... 😂😂😂

Eat shit 💩

Yorrobbers can't go there, then why are you complaining? I can bet you're not even an indigene of Lagos state.

Selling gala is more dignifying than "owo da". A cursed people who made royalty out of criminals like MC Oluomo.

God punish you and your generation.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by tymicjay77: 1:18am On Mar 10
ivandragon:
The SE really needs to be more 'open' towards people from other regions, socially and politically.

Abeg let me ask you this question, se Yorubas man they travel comot from his/her own state?... Person wey not travel how can he or she be given any position.. Yorubas hardly travel far away from their own state. The only state that is visibly that you can find yoruba en masses is port Harcourt, that is just how far they can go.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 3:53am On Mar 10
RedAlert08:

Yorrobbers can't go there, then why are you complaining? I can bet you're not even an indigene of Lagos state.

Selling gala is more dignifying than "owo da". A cursed people who made royalty out of criminals like MC Oluomo.

God punish you and your generation.

If Yorubas are a "cursed people" and yet 50% of Igbos depend on Lagos and other parts of SW to survive, what does that make y'all? Super cursed or cursed pro max? 😂😂😂

NURTW is better than your yam-legged, hairy chested prostitute sisters & mkpuru mmirī brothers any day, anytime. . .

Eat shit 💩 and choke on it, fIat-headed osu criminal! Anuofia! 😂😂😂

Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by ivandragon: 5:33am On Mar 10
tymicjay77:

Abeg let me ask you this question, se Yorubas man they travel comot from his/her own state?... Person wey not travel how can he or she be given any position.. Yorubas hardly travel far away from their own state. The only state that is visibly that you can find yoruba en masses is port Harcourt, that is just how far they can go.

Yes. Yorubas travel.

But the issue is not about just travelling. It is about making a conscious choice to relocate to a place with a different social and political scenery and not made to feel too out of place.

Now, if they go as far as PH enmass, what discourages them from going further?

And please, don't get me wrong. Saying that the SE needs to open more socially and politically does not mean it is a terrible or bad place, every region has its good sides and dark underbelly, it is just about making other ethnic nationalities feel comfortable should thier people decide to want to integrate themselves.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by Daystar7: 3:24pm On Mar 10
MSGAMBLE9:
If you want to qoute me do so with your Balls not disgracefully hiding your comments in-between my post or are you ashmed of what you typed?....

You denied invading Benin city, well it either your people are capable of selective amnesia or maybe Edo lands and people are part of Osu race.... You need history lesson and I will obliged your uncivilized Cardaval

https://www.britannica.com/place/Biafra

https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-african-history/article/abs/fall-of-benin-a-reassessment1/CBC806FEFB0F171B2EC28F3991A599A0

https://www.jstor.org/stable/722748

Yeye dey smell!!!

You're very stupid, I'm hiding what for what reason. Who ur papa be? U think everyone is nairaland dog that knows how y'all do shit on here... I said what I said, n u can't be talking about history lesson and quoting me a link about history probably written by a white man u stupid fool. Biafra didn't invade nor attack Edo and Ore. Useless bigot
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by MSGAMBLE9: 3:30pm On Mar 10
Daystar7:

You're very stupid, I'm hiding what for what reason. Who ur papa be? U think everyone is nairaland dog that knows how y'all do shit on here... I said what I said, n u can't be talking about history lesson and quoting me a link about history probably written by a white man u stupid fool. Biafra didn't invade nor attack Edo and Ore. Useless bigot
So history writing efficacy is now determined by the colour of the writer... your dumbness is in HD.... Go learn your History, Osu_man.

I know you and your bloda suffer from selective amnesia and would blame everyone buh yourself for una misery....

Yeye dey smell!!!
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by Igeri: 5:04pm On Mar 10
santaclaws:

List the states and the names of Igbos appointed Permanent Secretaries in the past or present. Nigeria is a wayo country. They fight against togetherness and turn again to fight to be together.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 6:06pm On Mar 10
Igeri:

List the states and the names of Igbos appointed Permanent Secretaries in the past or present. Nigeria is a wayo country. They fight against togetherness and turn again to fight to be together.

If you followed the thread, you'd see the short list I gave to doubting thomases like yourself.

1. Caroline Adaeze (Lagos state civil service)
2. Emmanuel Offor (Ogun state civil service)

Heads of parastatals & agencies:
1. Joe Igbokwe
2. P.M Okonji

Let me tell you, this isn't even half of it, I confirmed from Alausa, there are way more Igbos that have been perm secs.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10
malali:

My friend travel and see, El rufai had yoruba and igbo in his cabinent
Tinubu too
Also in the core North, go to Kano the traders in Sabin Gari are over 70% igbo, some of them 3-4 generations.
Some have traditional titles.
u no travel reach me... No state reach Lagos... There are Yoruba traders in Igboland so leave that side they're doing business... We are talking of employment in civil service no state in Nigeria is like Lagos it's not argument... El rufai In his time did employ non kaduna to kaduna civil service but no State reach Lagos...
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10
santaclaws:

Park well and face front. You're forming igbo defender when you don't have data. Your own people (Edo/Delta) too are given jobs here in the southwest just like Igbos, maybe that was why you wanted to downplay it.

When you knew you couldn't back up ur claims, why quote me? Abeg rest!
u are stupid very stupid... There's nothing like Edo Delta and only Lagos employ non indigenes or Yoruba more... I am not arguing with u am stating facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano / Nigeria, Iran Clash Over OPEC Emergency Meeting / Femi Falana Joins BBOG Sit Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.