Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries (22244 Views)

Achor Nna: PDP Expels Pro-Wike Lawmaker Who Went To Fubara's Camp / Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara / Hassanatu Suleiman Killed! Wife Of Suleiman Achor, PDP Leader In Ofu Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10
jeromestarks:

Shut up!
You're too tribalistic abeg.
Mods come and ban this guy.
nlfpmod
shut ur trap
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 6:27pm On Mar 10
OGHENAOGIE:
u are stupid very stupid... There's nothing like Edo Delta and only Lagos employ non indigenes or Yoruba more... I am not arguing with u am stating facts

You're the one displaying your foolishness here by trying to form defender. You go to Edo, your state of origin and ask how many non-indigenes they employed, juxtapose with Lagos or Ogun state and let's see who has been more tolerant and supportive in Nigeria...

Since you wanted to poke your nose into something that doesn't concern you, you got what you wanted.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by RedAlert08(m): 2:02am On Mar 11
santaclaws:

If Yorubas are a "cursed people" and yet 50% of Igbos depend on Lagos and other parts of SW to survive, what does that make y'all? Super cursed or cursed pro max? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NURTW is better than your yam-legged, hairy chested prostitute sisters & mkpuru mmirΔ« brothers any day, anytime. . .

Eat shit πŸ’© and choke on it, fIat-headed osu criminal! Anuofia! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm not surprised because most of you are brainless. As shitty as Nigeria presently is, there are still Americans, Britons, Chinese etc doing business here. Doesn't change the fact it's a shitty place. They come, make their money and go home.

Igbo babes are high end, top drawer. They're not for losers like you.

Finally, you seem to have enough time, are NURTW members allowed to use their phones on duty?

You're a fo.ol. A filthy one.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 2:37am On Mar 11
RedAlert08:

I'm not surprised because most of you are brainless. As shitty as Nigeria presently is, there are still Americans, Britons, Chinese etc doing business here. Doesn't change the fact it's a shitty place. They come, make their money and go home.

Igbo babes are high end, top drawer. They're not for losers like you.

Finally, you seem to have enough time, are NURTW members allowed to use their phones on duty?

You're a fo.ol. A filthy one.

Back to you...
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by RedAlert08(m): 2:44am On Mar 11
santaclaws:

Idiot, that's your last name. You think it's every Yoruba person you can insult and not get a befitting reply, dey play. πŸ˜‚

Igbo babes are high end indeed. But no, thanks, y'all can keep them. I don't need female mkpuru mmïri addicts with beards. I'm ok with my Yoruba ladies, I'm ok with my Yoruba ladies and their perfect waists... ✌🏾

You're an ignoramus. Check winners of MBGN from 1986 till date. Facts don't lie, reason your top politicians fall over themselves jostling for our women. They're not for smelly lowlifes like you and your wretched father.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 3:14am On Mar 11
RedAlert08:

You're an ignoramus. Check winners of MBGN from 1986 till date. Facts don't lie, reason your top politicians fall over themselves jostling for our women. They're not for smelly lowlifes like you and your wretched father.

Lol Osu pig praising his pig sisters... I'm not interested, thanks. I prefer those who don't pronounce R with L. I no dey find woman wey go dey call me "darring" instead of "darling" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get a life, osu barbarian.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by RedAlert08(m): 10:05am On Mar 11
santaclaws:

Lol Osu pig praising his pig sisters... I'm not interested, thanks. I prefer those who don't pronounce R with L. I no dey find woman wey go dey call me "darring" instead of "darling" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Get a life, osu barbarian.

The problem you have is lack of exposure. I can bet you've never left the south west. Remain in your cocoon and stew in your ignorance.
Re: Soludo Appoints Ojeyinka (Osun), Achor (Abia) as Permanent Secretaries by santaclaws: 10:20am On Mar 11
RedAlert08:

The problem you have is lack of exposure. I can bet you've never left the south west. Remain in your cocoon and stew in your ignorance.

I've been all around Nigeria and explored several other countries. This is just a yab me I yab you affair.

No hard feelings, so don't cry... Osu πŸ·πŸ–
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan's Promise Fulfilled As Historic International Flight Lands In Enugu / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Jigawa State (Pictures And Video) / Intels Finally Loses Pilotage Monopoly As NPA Contracts Four New Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.