Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu (32236 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by AfonjaEkiti: 9:56am On Mar 09
It is alarming how igbos are copying suicide from the Red oil drinkers o

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Racoon(m): 9:57am On Mar 09
Wrong motive and act but the wahala of life touches us differently. Too bad! So sad!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:59am On Mar 09
Tough time don't last tough people do,stay strong and stand strong,never listen to that suicidal voice, no matter how hard is the situation of the country,learn to manage and manouvre trust me you'll surmount the pressure.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Aparche(f): 9:59am On Mar 09
drimzsmoke:
I love this news pa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

YOU...a mortal man who doesn't know what can happen to you in the next second...is rejoicing that another man took his life.

Where's your humanity?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Jman06(m): 9:59am On Mar 09
I doubt if this is as a result of "ebi mpiawa azu"

Something else might have prompted him to end it all.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by HenryWilliams(m): 10:00am On Mar 09
NoSmoking:
🤕

Why does he need two big bottles of sniper tho?

One would do the job

He's a big man
Body mass Index
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by judedwriter(m): 10:00am On Mar 09
The joy of the lord is your strength...always seek God's presence no matter your situations.

Nothing dries your bones like depression, it's a killer! A very subtle killer!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ashirioluwa: 10:01am On Mar 09
RIP to him. In a normal society, an incident like this will be investigated for any foul play.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by RepoMan007: 10:01am On Mar 09
That you didn't vote certain candidate doesn't mean you won't ask for help under his or her govt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by NoSmoking: 10:01am On Mar 09
HenryWilliams:

He's a big man
Body mass Index

Poison works with that?
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Jemex003: 10:04am On Mar 09
Curious346:
APC Ronu, which way ?

I thought Igbo are enjoying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by fortune1968: 10:05am On Mar 09
Why now ? Things can get better .
I know it is difficult to think positively when things are tight with us but ,we should learn to control ourselves .This is a very bad and selfish option .What will the wife and children do now ?
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Tareq1105: 10:05am On Mar 09
post=128846334:
God Almighty will provide for you, CLAIM IT.

Why? He looks vibrant.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Danmisra(m): 10:05am On Mar 09
The rate of parents committing suicide is on the increase because of hardship, may God almighty assist us and continue to provide for us
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by imagrg(m): 10:05am On Mar 09
It smells murder to me. angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by oluwaseyi0: 10:07am On Mar 09
post=128846334:
God Almighty will provide for you, CLAIM IT.

I'm sure this same man must have claimed something like this in the past

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by SavageResponse(m): 10:09am On Mar 09
Where are those people who have been deceiving themselves that the economic hardship did not get to the south eastern part of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by drimzsmoke(m): 10:10am On Mar 09
Aparche:

YOU...a mortal man who doesn't know what can happen to you in the next second...is rejoicing that another man took his life.

Where's your humanity?

https://www.nairaland.com/8024512/hardship-80-year-old-man-commits-suicide

Go and read this news and ask the 1st few guys that commented where they kept their humanities, once you're done, I'll give you your reply!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by AntiChristian: 10:11am On Mar 09
Samson wannabee but no enemies!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Benrosaria(m): 10:11am On Mar 09
Obviously not depression
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by drimzsmoke(m): 10:11am On Mar 09
AfonjaEkiti:
It is alarming how igbos are copying suicide from the Red oil drinkers o

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by YouAreNobody: 10:12am On Mar 09
NoSmoking:
🤕

Why does he need two big bottles of sniper tho?

One would do the job
Lolzzzzz....guy u no well o
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by NoSmoking: 10:13am On Mar 09
YouAreNobody:

Lolzzzzz....guy u no well o

Abi

Check am nah

After drinking one, can he still open n drink the other, I think the stuff works almost instantly
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by tonicyril: 10:16am On Mar 09
Malroux:
Tinubu o. Again. Tinubu o.

But he's not hungry na, na only northerners and swesterners dey feel the heat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by BrutusOj(m): 10:16am On Mar 09
Which kind of thoughts usually leads to suicide self? How can I use my own hand to hurt myself talking more of drinking sniper and die slowly till I pass on? Ah!!!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by SGANIVA(m): 10:17am On Mar 09
Obviously loan,dept with too much pressure, but committing suicide is not the solution

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Majesty7: 10:19am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Psychiatrist and psychologist have always encourage that we should not choose to bottle the difficulties and challenges we face or are facing in life. By so doing we are on the path of destroying ourselves via depression which may eventually lead to suicide.

Una no gree shout "EPIN KPA WA!" to ease tension. You think you are doing Tinubu.. cry Suicide by Southeasterners is now a every day news.

If he had cried out, his folks would laughed at him. Hungry people forming rich on social media. Saw one drinking a bottle of beer and was rejoicing on his WhatsApp status and claiming they are not affected. This is the same guy that ran away from Lagos because he was owing so many people.
RIP to the dead. May God console his families

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Kusu12: 10:19am On Mar 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It can never be well with Apc and tinubu

Nothing like fear of being killed

It is tribalism

It will be difficult for Nigerians to unite against any president from the three major tribe

A united voice and protest will always occur if the president is from the minority

Coming from self confessed Internet fraudster and criminal! Hypocrite!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:21am On Mar 09
slaawomirr:

A united voice and protest will always occur if the president is from the minority
You already said it. Division as it is doesn't have any thing to do with me minority or otherwise. So far you're not from my village (for Naija) you're not my brother. Tribalism runs deep in our fabric (fear of the misunderstood). But as it is we have something in common - POVERTY ('owu').
E get as things go eventually work out.
The common interest is- no matter where you japa go you will always come to terms with the fact you were born a Nigerian.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Makunahatata: 10:22am On Mar 09
Sad
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Chicagograduate(m): 10:23am On Mar 09
Businesses are struggling o.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Evolutionism: 10:24am On Mar 09

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers / What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.