Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu (32233 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Chicagograduate(m): 10:25am On Mar 09
BrutusOj:
Which kind of thoughts usually leads to suicide self? How can I use my own hand to hurt myself talking more of drinking sniper and die slowly till I pass on? Ah!!!
He don persevere enough.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by YouAreNobody: 10:26am On Mar 09
NoSmoking:

Abi

Check am nah

After drinking one, can he still open n drink the other, I think the stuff works almost instantly

Maybe it was chocolate-flavored sniper, and he didn't want the money he spent on the sniper to waste, so he forced himself to manage and take the remaining can
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by dannywest: 10:28am On Mar 09
They'd soon ban suicide

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Sirchiboy: 10:28am On Mar 09
post=128846367:

Pray Against Any Spirit Of Suicide In Your Life

Chinedu
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by PHAYOL81: 10:32am On Mar 09
I hope this is thoroughly investigated

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Putindbutt: 10:33am On Mar 09
TheWinterBird:
The police should at least investigate. Don't just assume it's suicide.
Two bottles of snipper is what again?, annointing oil?
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by GOFRONT(m): 10:34am On Mar 09
Hmmm......Tinubu again
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by John4B: 10:37am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Psychiatrist and psychologist have always encourage that we should not choose to bottle the difficulties and challenges we face or are facing in life. By so doing we are on the path of destroying ourselves via depression which may eventually lead to suicide.

Una no gree shout "EPIN KPA WA!" to ease tension. You think you are doing Tinubu.. cry Suicide by Southeasterners is now a every day news.

https://www.nairaland.com/8024262/80-year-old-man-commits-suicide-lagos
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Putindbutt: 10:37am On Mar 09
Jman06:
I doubt if this is as a result of "ebi mpiawa azu"

Something else might have prompted him to end it all.
Na hunger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Lagosianswag: 10:40am On Mar 09
Like I inferred in another thread, suicide is slowly becoming the norm in Nigeria, no thanks to misguided decisions from the politicians and the populace. angry sad
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by wonlasewonimi: 10:41am On Mar 09
Apc Mad people said bloomberg wrote that the country is improving whilst the citizens are committing suicides everyday. RIP to the guy
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by xjiggy: 10:41am On Mar 09
May God not let us lose hope in life. My sincere condolences to his wife and children
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by trumpcoat(m): 10:42am On Mar 09
What an healthy and energetic man,what could have made him kill himself,that could be depression his wife has not been sensitive I guess
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by pendragonbladgo(m): 10:45am On Mar 09
Simple solution to escape poverty, dept and worries... just commit sucide, in few seconds every struggles ends, i dnt know why people are enduring, dont you know it wont get better? death is not painful. We dont exist before life began, so we wont exist after life. God must be wicked to judge us for a life i never ask for or deal to come. I just find my self here and some one ll say i should be thanking God, for what exactly!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Krankhead: 10:45am On Mar 09
Malroux:
Tinubu o. Again. Tinubu o.
Continue to shout BAT up and down till 2031
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Elolam87(m): 10:47am On Mar 09
May God come through for all men
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by BigYash: 10:47am On Mar 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It can never be well with Apc and tinubu

Nothing like fear of being killed

It is tribalism

It will be difficult for Nigerians to unite against any president from the three major tribe

A united voice and protest will always occur if the president is from the minority
You're right.. If only the west,east ,north and south south will unite and say enough of this bulshit..
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by araoye19: 10:48am On Mar 09
Tough times don’t last forever but tough men doTough times don’t last forever but tough men do...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Erons2000(f): 10:53am On Mar 09
Pecoleee345:

But it will be well with obaseki and PDP??

obaseki rule naija,and compare PDP and APC government,pls PDP was beta abeg.leave tribalism,E no dey feed U,what's all dis
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 10:54am On Mar 09
Sirchiboy:

Chinedu

Who
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by blowjohn(m): 10:59am On Mar 09
People don't know what mental health is.
They trivialize it.

Extremists, people under false prophets, drug addicts, torn families, debt bondage,

Chemicals in the brain running amok

Depression
Schizophrenia
Panic attacks
Irrational thinking

I laf when people just say suicide is not an option.

Ofcos it's not.

But believe me if u were in their shoes, u will also have suicide as an option.

Do u guys know all the symptoms of depression? Do u know what sanity means?

Have u ever wondered why people on crack talk and behave differently?

Have u were wondered why suicide bombers believe they are doing themselves a favour by blowing themselves and others up?

Have u wondered why codeine addicts are slow?

Or why certain types of alcoholics have anger issues or get irritated easily?

Do u know what it's like to be threatened frm all angles?

So u know many people who go thru court cases can go thru PTSD for years?

Check out people who are quick to fight without thinking.... They either have certain circle of friends that they take stuffs together that makes them think they are untouchable or have been brainwashed with certain views about life.

In as much as suicide is not an option, thank God ur not in that state.

People don't just understand how the mind works or why a rogue soldier or police officer will just carry a gun and shoot his orher colleagues.

These lines frm a Nas song' stay chiseled' comes to mind. He raps frm the perspective of a person in a gym using certain gym equipment to keep his mind strong.

'Without the mind the body weight don't even mean nothing
Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them.....

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by blowjohn(m): 10:59am On Mar 09
MrBrownJay1:
what a very selfish human being.... now your wife AND kids have to suffer, because you were not man enough to do whats right (aka get a life insurance, and when its valid for payout, mysteriously stumble in front of a gov public bus)

People don't know what mental health is.
They trivialize it.

Extremists, people under false prophets, drug addicts, torn families, debt bondage,

Chemicals in the brain running amok

Depression
Schizophrenia
Panic attacks
Irrational thinking

I laf when people just say suicide is not an option.

Ofcos it's not.

But believe me if u were in their shoes, u will also have suicide as an option.

Do u guys know all the symptoms of depression? Do u know what sanity means?

Have u ever wondered why people on crack talk and behave differently?

Have u were wondered why suicide bombers believe they are doing themselves a favour by blowing themselves and others up?

Have u wondered why codeine addicts are slow?

Or why certain types of alcoholics have anger issues or get irritated easily?

Do u know what it's like to be threatened frm all angles?

So u know many people who go thru court cases can go thru PTSD for years?

Check out people who are quick to fight without thinking.... They either have certain circle of friends that they take stuffs together that makes them think they are untouchable or have been brainwashed with certain views about life.

In as much as suicide is not an option, thank God ur not in that state.

People don't just understand how the mind works or why a rogue soldier or police officer will just carry a gun and shoot his orher colleagues.

These lines frm a Nas song' stay chiseled' comes to mind. He raps frm the perspective of a person in a gym using certain gym equipment to keep his mind strong.

'Without the mind the body weight don't even mean nothing
Let's take three brothers and put them in the bing or something
Who's gon' survive the wise man, the fool or the warrior?
Well if all of their minds are chisel, then all of them.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Mcreloaded(m): 11:04am On Mar 09
Suicide by hanging still remains cheaper and more effective as it gets the job done.

For those of you saying it's a lie I come and wonder how you got to this conclusion since you have not tried it.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Radiku(m): 11:07am On Mar 09
post=128846325:

Source: https://journalist101.com/2024/03/08/father-of-four-chris-ozobia-commits-suicide-in-enugu/
Team nobody owes you shishi,how far.You all love this,right?Sometimes what someone needs is a little encouragement but you insult them,call them lazy,etc.Now type your R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Sirchiboy: 11:08am On Mar 09
post=128852223:

Who

I need money please
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by NoSmoking: 11:08am On Mar 09
YouAreNobody:

Maybe it was chocolate-flavored sniper, and he didn't want the money he spent on the sniper to waste, so he forced himself to manage and take the remaining can

Wickedness
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Dennisochampa: 11:12am On Mar 09
Malroux:
Tinubu o. Again. Tinubu o.
Does that guy in the Pic look like you that's suffering??
He wasn't suffering from the looks of it so tinubu have nothing to do with this!!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by NaijaCover(m): 11:24am On Mar 09
Sirchiboy:

I need money please

Are you interested in Bad News?
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Umuinyioku: 11:25am On Mar 09
post=128846325:

Source: https://journalist101.com/2024/03/08/father-of-four-chris-ozobia-commits-suicide-in-enugu/
Very handsome, lively man.

I think it could be murder. Some people forced the killer liquids on him. He is doing well. So,why taking his life.

Let police investigate further to unearth the Truth.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Umuinyioku: 11:25am On Mar 09
post=128846325:

Very handsome, lively man.

I think it could be murder. Some people forced the killer liquids on him. He is doing well. So,why taking his life.

Let police investigate further to unearth the Truth.

Pure murder!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Chibuzoripob: 11:26am On Mar 09
sad this fine,healthy man sad shocked sad
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by richeeyo(m): 11:26am On Mar 09
I thought the igbos say dem dey alryt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers / Nma Strike, The Nurses' Perspective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.