Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu (32244 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by histemple: 11:29am On Mar 09
How did they know where exactly he bought the sniper?

The person giving this report has more to say and should be made to say all he knows.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by RadiantGlow: 11:29am On Mar 09
Godlessness is pervading our society more and more. Ask Christ to save you and He will take care of all that is yours. Suicide leads to HELL!.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by histemple: 11:34am On Mar 09
TheWinterBird:
The police should at least investigate. Don't just assume it's suicide.

From the story, it doesn't even look like it's suicide. How did they know that he drank TWO bottles of sniper?

How come they know exactly where he bought the bottles of sniper?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Sirchiboy: 11:43am On Mar 09
post=128852607:

Are you interested in Bad News?
No daddy.
Need money to feed before I faint
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Elidrisy20: 11:44am On Mar 09
Igbos are not complaining, they are just commiting suicide

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Ameduedwin: 11:45am On Mar 09
It be loan gone wrong due high cost of goods and services

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Agapeunit(m): 11:53am On Mar 09
AfonjaEkiti:
It is alarming how igbos are copying suicide from the Red oil drinkers o
bro stop ds! Dt man can be anybody's brother,uncle or friend! have some sympathy in u towards d kids n wife. Tribalism wont get us anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Emmanuel30a2: 11:55am On Mar 09
post=128846325:

Source: https://journalist101.com/2024/03/08/father-of-four-chris-ozobia-commits-suicide-in-enugu/
Omo, na things be dis... This na strong thing or something that supposes to happen to everything&anything... I hope it would happens to everything and living beings or everything like living beings...or human beings...
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Chasito(m): 11:58am On Mar 09
wediehere1:
Hunger is killing Billionaires
where is your conscience? Na person papa die so o.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Chasito(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09
The kind of comments I'm seeing here eeh, may God have mercy.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Kingrshd3: 12:01pm On Mar 09
BigYash:
E fit be too many debts. People are passing through a lot lately ... FG keeps mocking the citizens over hardship.. Very funny country.. And the citizens refused to speak up cux of fear of being killed. And hunger dey carry you go where you no know.

God bless papa fela. He said all these in his songs..

Yes I think multiple undisclosed debt to his wife and family members and besides his children are still very young 😢
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Kingrshd3: 12:03pm On Mar 09
fitinwell:
This story doesn't sound like sucide.. sounds like murder...

Let police investigate this story..

I think is sucide because he intentionally left his phone at home meaning he knows his intention for leaving it at home 😔
So no one can reach him

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by HIbreed(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09
If he truly took his own life then he is a foolish and selfish man. So na woman go train and feed his four kids?
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by occfx: 12:08pm On Mar 09
NoSmoking:
🤕

Why does he need two big bottles of sniper tho?

One would do the job

Autopsy should check for the sniper in the blood stream. If no traces, somebody kpai am, carry two bottles of sniper keep by the side.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Rejoice28(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09
So sad cry
May God rest their souls
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Exceed15: 12:10pm On Mar 09
May we not be tempted more than that we can bear .
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by maasoap(m): 12:26pm On Mar 09
Noneroone:
Another murder.
Suicide!! When did people start to commit murder by forcing their victims to drink bottles of sniper?
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by caye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09
MrBrownJay1:
what a very selfish human being.... now your wife AND kids have to suffer, because you were not man enough to do whats right (aka get a life insurance, and when its valid for payout, mysteriously stumble in front of a gov public bus)

Pls sir, you are an elder on nairaland, we shouldn't trivialise a looming disaster.
Our fathers say :

" kii enìkan máa f'iku yọ̀ wa,
Gbogbo wá l'amaa ku"

" Let no man mock anothers death,
For we will all die"

We don't know what is in our karma. Suicide is gradually becoming an epidemic thing. I can assure you that 2024 - beyond will be years of tribulations and soul searching but hope in the Almighty God.
Pls, let's stop insulting one another. Rather emphatise with your brother.

Peace and reconciliation, Amin.

-------------------------------------------------------

There are many kids here on nairaland.
Pls, death is not something to joke with , and put away this yoruba-igbo silly banter; the zoo created by the white supremacist is no longer liveable for any of us.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09
MrBrownJay1:
what a very selfish human being.... now your wife AND kids have to suffer, because you were not man enough to do whats right (aka get a life insurance, and when its valid for payout, mysteriously stumble in front of a gov public bus)
Insurance doesn't work when you commit suicide by jumping in front of a bus
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Psychiatrist and psychologist have always encourage that we should not choose to bottle the difficulties and challenges we face or are facing in life. By so doing we are on the path of destroying ourselves via depression which may eventually lead to suicide.

Una no gree shout "EPIN KPA WA!" to ease tension. You think you are doing Tinubu.. cry Suicide by Southeasterners is now a every day news.

They think that they are James Bond by not shouting Ebi Npawa Ooo. See what they are doing instead

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by maasoap(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It can never be well with Apc and tinubu

Nothing like fear of being killed

It is tribalism

It will be difficult for Nigerians to unite against any president from the three major tribe

A united voice and protest will always occur if the president is from the minority

Say it! You want the Yorubas to lead the protest as usual. But you know that it is unlikely this time around.
If Yorubas refused to lead, what stops the other two major tribes and other minority tribes? After all, there have been pockets of protests in SW
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Major1984(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09
What's happening in Enugu state like this ? Increase in suicide acts. God help us
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by therightvoice: 12:37pm On Mar 09
God gives freely, (John 3:16, John 10:10, Jeremiah 29:11) the gift of God has no regret, and Jesus shed his blood on the cross of Calvary for our remission of sin, condemnation is coming upon the world. (John 3:18-19, Matthew 25:46, Romans 6:23) make haste now Grace is available salvation is free, Jesus is right there, where you are waiting for who will open his hearth that He might come in. Revelation 3:20, John 14:6.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by aremubabs: 12:45pm On Mar 09
If he was a Yoruba man, some idiots would be chanting "Ronu people" by now.

Idiots need to understand that elections are a gamble. There is no guarantee that you own preferred choice would have fared better. You can only insinuate, you can't be sure.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by adikings22: 1:15pm On Mar 09
Noneroone:
Another murder.

Most likely!!!
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by HenryWilliams(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09
NoSmoking:

Poison works with that?

Some poisons yeah
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Pecoleee345: 1:28pm On Mar 09
Erons2000:
obaseki rule naija,and compare PDP and APC government,pls PDP was beta abeg.leave tribalism,E no dey feed U,what's all dis

Educated people in Nigeria hold there governors accountable.

Seyi makinde just completed 72 kilometers for my home town......ogbomoso to Iseyin.
That road is a major breakthrough for us.....he didn't wait for FG to do it.

That the essence of having governors.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Erons2000(f): 1:59pm On Mar 09
Pecoleee345:

Educated people in Nigeria hold there governors accountable.

Seyi makinde just completed 72 kilometers for my home town......ogbomoso to Iseyin.
That road is a major breakthrough for us.....he didn't wait for FG to do it.

That the essence of having governors.
no dey shift goal post....how obaseki take rule naija.....APC U people think Ur wise....naija Na president Na E determine everything.... obaseki remove subsidy,or did he float naira....or did he bring hardship....U people think Ur talking 2 fools....y didn't U fools say dsame thing in Jonathans era....y did tinubu protest?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Pecoleee345: 2:12pm On Mar 09
Erons2000:
no dey shift goal post....how obaseki take rule naija.....APC U people think Ur wise....naija Na president Na E determine everything.... obaseki remove subsidy,or did he float naira....or did he bring hardship....U people think Ur talking 2 fools....y didn't U fools say dsame thing in Jonathans era....y did tinubu protest?

Firstly it is totally daft to think I belong to apc or any political party.

Secondly I dont take sides in political matters in Nigeria cos for me all politicians are the same.

Thirdly I know NL is now full of kids and undergraduate that why I only quote people who I know have been on the platform from 2014.

If like kill tinubu or kill obaseki it ain't any of my business.......I have never benefited anything from any Nigeria politicians personally so all those insults up there you wrote is for all your family members born in the 80's who are my age mate.

Lastly in miserable life don't ever quote me again if you don't want to be unfortunate.
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Coolgent(m): 2:16pm On Mar 09
Sound like homicide
Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by Pristine664: 2:19pm On Mar 09
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

It can never be well with Apc and tinubu

Nothing like fear of being killed

It is tribalism

It will be difficult for Nigerians to unite against any president from the three major tribe

A united voice and protest will always occur if the president is from the minority

Bini boy accusing others of tribalism. 😂

1 Like

Re: Father Of Four, Chris Ozobia Commits Suicide In Enugu by BolaAThubv(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Psychiatrist and psychologist have always encourage that we should not choose to bottle the difficulties and challenges we face or are facing in life. By so doing we are on the path of destroying ourselves via depression which may eventually lead to suicide.

Una no gree shout "EPIN KPA WA!" to ease tension. You think you are doing Tinubu.. cry Suicide by Southeasterners is now a every day news.

You're even a Northern Nyarinya... How did the Asiwaju criminal enterprise recruit you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is This White Spots On My Penis? / Why People Say Bless You After Sneezing..... Answers / FG Declares 90 Travellers From India, Brazil, Turkey Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.