Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep (59200 Views)

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by VinnyBaba: 9:33am On Mar 09
PETER OBI na Baba Agbalagba! cool smiley

Who God has blessed, no Man can curse. smiley

The MC must have collected money from Wike or Mr Ebola, himself! 🙄

20 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by ouzo1(m): 9:34am On Mar 09
dominique:
He even mispronounced Rivers State governor's name, the state where they're being hosted. I think that's more unforgivable.

Dey MC na very confused person sef.

9 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by VinnyBaba: 9:35am On Mar 09
dominique:
He even mispronounced Rivers State governor's name, the state where they're being hosted. I think that's more unforgivable.

That's what happens your Palms have been greased with MONEY
And you try to Fight God or Nature! sad smiley

11 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Itsky: 10:09am On Mar 09
I had to smile very wildly. The name Peter Obi is a force

14 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by tivity101: 10:30am On Mar 09
Factual

Goalnaldo:
Peter Obi is a political tsunami. Rip to wigwe

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by OfoIgbo: 10:37am On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
In an Igbo gathering? This MC get mind o! Peter Obi that is greater than Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Azikiwe all combined.😱

I concur with you.

For completion sake, let me add that Kanu is greater than Awolowo, and Simon Ekpa is greater than Wole Soyinka.

At least the MC has learnt a valuable lesson. Peter Obi is a tsunami!!!!!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Iykopee(m): 10:42am On Mar 09
Peter Obi is a force with nuclear capacity. cheesy cheesy

15 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:51am On Mar 09
OfoIgbo:

I concur with you.

For completion sake, let me add that Kanu is greater than Awolowo, and Simon Ekpa is greater than Wole Soyinka.

At least the MC has learnt a valuable lesson. Peter Obi is a tsunami!!!!!

In Igbo land, of course. There is no argument. Ojukwu can never achieve what Obi has achieved.

I hope you know that the Southeasterners prefered to vote for Obasanjo than Ojukwu. Ojukwu and Obi no dey the same level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by BigYash: 11:11am On Mar 09
The mc did it on purpose, but the rejected stone.. grin Who God bless,no APC can silent..

17 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by candygist: 11:46am On Mar 09
Passionnn:
O God! Please grant me the kind of Grace you gave to H.E. Peter Obi. This love is too massive ooo.
Emilokan, you are a one tenure president. Affliction can never occur a second time.

From he will never be Nigeria president to he is going to be a one tenure president grin grin. Clowns.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by emkz: 11:46am On Mar 09
We play too much in Nigeria.

Funerals ought to be solemn affairs to put us in the mood of reflection and the fragility of life. But we see people dancing with coffins, people filming coffins and even people celebrating the dead.

Now, why should the news about someone's funeral service of songs be about a politician? Why should anyone be recognized in a matter as serious as a funeral? I recall my dad's funeral attended by a king; no one paid attention to him as the event was not about him. He was also reluctant to be recognized.

I have followed Wigwe's tributes. It has mostly being about what he did for others and a few using his passing to amplify their own standing in the society. I have not heard anyone saying what they did for Wigwe or how they have learnt from him to serve others.

As for Peter Obi, he did not attend the two services organized in Lagos even though he was in Lagos. But he has attended the third one in Isiokpo. There is nothing wrong with that.

But the people hailing him in someone's funeral raises questions as to whether Wigwe's own funeral is about Wigwe or a politician.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by arantess: 11:54am On Mar 09
APOPTOSIS:
You failed to acknowledge Peter Obi his banker colleague and a former Governor but you were fast at acknowledging thieves & repatriated criminals 😭😭.
Quick at recognizing thieves who stuffed the banks with stolen funds. A sick Nation that is resistant to healing.
We celebrate mediocrity.
Imagine he even recognised Ibori a convicted criminal ...
This country sha

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by arantess: 11:55am On Mar 09
emkz:
We play too much in Nigeria.

Funerals ought to be solemn affairs to put us in the mood of reflection and the fragility of life. But we see people dancing with coffins, people filming coffins and even people celebrating the dead.

Now, why should the news about someone's funeral service of songs be about a politician? Why should anyone be recognized in a matter as serious as a funeral? I recall my dad's funeral attended by a king; no one paid attention to him as the event was not about him. He was also reluctant to be recognized.

I have followed Wigwe's tributes. It has mostly being about what he did for others and a few using his passing to amplify their own standing in the society. I have not heard anyone saying what they did for Wigwe or how they have learnt from him to serve others.

As for Peter Obi, he did not attend the two services organized in Lagos even though he was in Lagos. But he has attended the third one in Isiokpo. There is nothing wrong with that.

But the people hailing him in someone's funeral raises questions as to whether Wigwe's own funeral is about Wigwe or a politician.
All join

If MC can hail Ibori who was convicted by a court and served prison term, why not Obi who is clean?

6 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Artscollection: 11:55am On Mar 09
Mind you this is not a gathering of miscreants ooh, na captains of industries n heavy weights n still they are yearning 4 obi while some efulefus That are not sure of their next meal will be standing on a flaccid mandate.

17 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by arantess: 11:57am On Mar 09
VinnyBaba:

PETER OBI na Baba Agbalagba! cool smiley

Who God has blessed, no Man can curse. smiley

The MC must have collected money from Wike or Mr Ebola, himself! 🙄
Them for show us wike face as they call obi name grin

E for don squeeze face taya

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by mii4u(f): 12:21pm On Mar 09
nnaetobi:
Grace ana ama aka
N'ebe?
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by mii4u(f): 12:21pm On Mar 09
nnaetobi:
Grace ana ama aka
N'ebe kwanu?

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by theysg: 12:33pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
In an Igbo gathering? This MC get mind o! Peter Obi that is greater than Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Azikiwe all combined.😱

Lol... obviously you are not a student of history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by IGBOSON1: 12:34pm On Mar 09
Peterobi90:
The person who wrote that list should have questioned the list, being that the video-cam has shown Obi more than twice..

A former Governor
A Senior banker
A presidential aspirant

I think he has the highest accolade in that room.

Even more than all that....he's a longstanding family friend of the Wigwes'!

10 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by IGBOSON1: 12:35pm On Mar 09
theysg:

Lol... obviously you are not a student of history.

He's trolling! Ignore him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Urgent1Million: 12:36pm On Mar 09
Just for the records, Wale Edun is the Minister for finance not trade as the speaker said.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Zico5(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09
They are hyping this man too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by papiwyte(m): 12:36pm On Mar 09
Attention seeking failure and his bunch of violent supporters

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Igbokwechika101(m): 12:37pm On Mar 09
Obi Grace is too much.

12 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by YouAreNobody: 12:38pm On Mar 09
Walai:
Don't know those you're referring to. Call their names. I'm Igala anyway

According to APC miscreants, any one who doesn't support their geriatric fossil is an Igbo. out of more than 200 ethnic groups in nigeria, in the warped minds of agbado micreants, it's only Igbos who support LP.

This shows you the level of the mentality of APC supporters

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by heniford2: 12:38pm On Mar 09
God would have punished that MC yeye MC

8 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Bovis(m): 12:38pm On Mar 09
Obi no get level now but sabi do attachee by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by stevups(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09
Passionnn:
O God! Please grant me the kind of Grace you gave to H.E. Peter Obi. This love is too massive ooo.
Emilokan, you are a one tenure president. Affliction can never occur a second time.

No miracle can make Peter Obi become president. Mathematically, Statistically, geographically, he's highly disadvantageous

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Patojargz: 12:41pm On Mar 09
Paraman:
Lol

Peter obi lost to the APC in 2023, he will lose again in 2027 and 2031 to the APC candidate

B like na only u go vote Apc...

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Chucks13: 12:42pm On Mar 09
Imagine they still carried their madness even to a burial rite to tell you if curse is laid on someone no mater how hard you try to help the person the curse will still raised its ugly head.

Very shameless, awon omo ale jatijati, onye izuzu, anukpamu anukgboko, ewu.

Olumba really got them and chained them down forever even if obi tell dem to kill their mama to show their support they will kill their mama with all joy to please obi.

This is one of the reason that amagedon kingdom obi is the head in Africa won't stand in Nigeria, he will never rule Nigeria till he die.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Kionrae: 12:43pm On Mar 09
Peter obi we all know you won at rivers..
Make wike dey mumu with that druggie walking dead wey dey aso rock

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Rejoice28(f): 12:44pm On Mar 09
Obi is loved by all no doubt

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisy Shares Sexy Swimwear Photos / Slavery In Libya: FFK Shares Graphic Picture Of What Sub-saharan Africans Face / Enugu Community Charging Station In Nkanu East LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.