Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep (59157 Views)

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by AntiChristian: 12:45pm On Mar 09
Even in the gathering for the dead the unruly sets of youths still dey relish their Messiah that lost woefully!

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Fcwilly: 12:46pm On Mar 09
Passionnn:
O God! Please grant me the kind of Grace you gave to H.E. Peter Obi. This love is too massive ooo.
Emilokan, you are a one tenure president. Affliction can never occur a second time.

.when it's time for election now the ebinpawa singers and naked protesters will still vote with tribal sentiments. They will still forget this hardship because of 10,000 naira voting tips.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Cujo007: 12:46pm On Mar 09
The ovation for Peter Obi was loudest than that of all others combined. That, is saying a lot!

6 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by optionalY09: 12:49pm On Mar 09
mumu thing, who is peter Obi
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Elvis2kay: 12:49pm On Mar 09
[quote author=Ance4Liverpool post=128848507]Apc is trying everything to silence peter obi bcs they know he is the only problem they are having politicaly at the moment[/quote..

😂😂😂. You must be wise this year
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by optionalY09: 12:49pm On Mar 09
Nursepepeye:
PO is our man, but respect the Dead

He’s nobody’s man he’s a fake man

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by siaco(m): 12:51pm On Mar 09
The MC was doing the bidding of his pay masters, but the masses did otherwise, Peter Obi is the grace of God personified, no gang up can bring him down. That's just the fact 👌

7 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by ada9ja(f): 12:52pm On Mar 09
aguluobi:
Is Peter Obi himself not a thief

So this Is ur evidence for a thief..or U re dense

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by bdon123(m): 12:53pm On Mar 09
D mc dey craze...u call thief James ibori an ex governor n forgot ex governor Peter Obi.
So unacceptable

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Chucks13: 12:54pm On Mar 09
stevups:

No miracle can make Peter Obi become president. Mathematically, Statistically, geographically, he's highly disadvantageous

Apart from mathematically or statiscally bro I'm telling you and all obi f u c king supporters obi will never rule Nigeria, he is my kinsmen but not my man or kind, he is evil, wicked, satanic, occultic, tribalist, amagedonist, thief, and liar.

He won't step his feet on Aso Rock we have told to his face severally.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 09
Paraman:
Lol

Peter obi lost to the APC in 2023, he will lose again in 2027 and 2031 to the APC candidate
And your sufferhead will continue until infinity..
Ozuor!!!🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by PopQueenAgency: 12:57pm On Mar 09
aguluobi:

Like your dyed-in-the-wool kleptocrat of a father?

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by 123yes(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09
Paraman:
Lol

Peter obi lost to the APC in 2023, he will lose again in 2027 and 2031 to the APC candidate
better than your generation whether he loses 1000 times

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by fredoooooo: 12:58pm On Mar 09
Peterobi90:
The person who wrote that list should have questioned the list, being that the video-cam has shown Obi more than twice..

A former Governor
A Senior banker
A presidential aspirant

I think he has the highest accolade in that room.
You don't beg for it if you deserve it they will give you .. that's someone's wake keeping for goodness sake...
These obituarists sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by pek(m): 1:01pm On Mar 09
aguluobi:

According to which court of law?

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by jeromestarks: 1:03pm On Mar 09
Passionnn:
O God! Please grant me the kind of Grace you gave to H.E. Peter Obi. This love is too massive ooo.
Emilokan, you are a one tenure president. Affliction can never occur a second time.
There's nothing you and your entire family together with you neighbors and your customers can do about his send tenure. Tinubu no be ya papa mate.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by IzuniUe: 1:04pm On Mar 09
Odogwu kariri odogwu

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by eleniyan2020: 1:07pm On Mar 09
Ance4Liverpool:
Apc is trying everything to silence peter obi bcs they know he is the only problem they are having politicaly at the moment
watin bring APC for burial na...make ena try de get sense na!

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 1:07pm On Mar 09
The funny thing is they(I mean for omitting his name, normally he is not small among the calibre of people in that hall) tried to ridicule him but they rather gave him more attention/lifting with that act.

Truly, who God dey with, nobody fit f am up.

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by macho44(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09
nnaetobi:
Grace ana ama aka
Nwannem!
Tell dem, dem no know cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Parrot69: 1:09pm On Mar 09
Paraman:
Lol

Just like you've been losing miserably I'm your life.
I lay a curse in your life today: The Day Peter Obi wins Presidential election is the day you will regain your freedom. I've tied your destiny spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Parrot69: 1:11pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:
In an Igbo gathering? This MC get mind o! Peter Obi that is greater than Ojukwu, Nnamdi Kanu and Azikiwe all combined.😱
He is greater than Nnamdi Kanu but Not Ojukwu.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Kay25(m): 1:11pm On Mar 09
Una no sabi wetin dey do all of u.. u come burial u dey shout obi una won send the obi go early ni

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by JealousCobra(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09
Chucks13:
Imagine they still carried their madness even to a burial rite to tell you if curse is laid on someone no mater how hard you try to help the person the curse will still raised its ugly head.

Very shameless, awon omo ale jatijati, onye izuzu, anukpamu anukgboko, ewu.

Olumba really got them and chained them down forever even if obi tell dem to kill their mama to show their support they will kill their mama with all joy to please obi.

This is one of the reason that amagedon kingdom obi is the head in Africa won't stand in Nigeria, he will never rule Nigeria till he die.

You will not die until Obi become president, you must witness his swearing in before you may ghem visit your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by kellyzaf(m): 1:14pm On Mar 09
[quote author=aguluobi post=128849611]Is Peter Obi himself not a thief

This shows the level of your political knowledge. Why no court or any one have any evidence or even probe him for that if i may ask u. Everything is not about making news headlines. Obiano is still in court ooo. Peter is a clean man and a millionaire in $ b4 he even enter naija politics. Or have u forgotten that the EFCC tried to look for something to tag on him last year when they question him about his UK houses, did they not fail? Cuz he bought the houses years back b4 entering into naija politics. Is it not at that point the EFCC surrender? You still never want to surrender, no wahala continue wailing

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose To Bride: My Son Won’t Cheat On You, You Have Flat Stomach, White Teeth / Vehicles Seized From Matawalle’s House Amid Showdown With New Govt / What Is The Meaning Of JAGABAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.