Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep (59242 Views)

Mentioning Peter Obi's Name Is A Disgrace To Me - Bola Tinubu (Video) / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by BabaO2: 1:16pm On Mar 09
Goalnaldo:
Peter Obi is a political tsunami. Rip to wigwe
That's why he was unnoticed.
He should stop gatecrashing at events he's not wanted rather than begging to be recognised.
Rest in Peace Dr Herbert Wigwe

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Umuinyioku: 1:16pm On Mar 09
aguluobi:
Is Peter Obi himself not a thief

No. He is not a thief.

He is not like your principal and mandate thief with stolen presidency.

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Emma513: 1:17pm On Mar 09
optionalY09:

He’s nobody’s man he’s a fake man
the original man is in aso rock giving us a baby pain that they created cool

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Successdude(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09
aguluobi:

See how you've been left behind ......

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by blowjohn(m): 1:18pm On Mar 09
The MC was speaking like a half baked graduate.
How can u even begin a list of distinguished invitees with MD of a bank when governors are there? Traditional rulers are there...

Notice after the first name he had some trouble mentioning the second name?

Very unprofessional

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Chucks13: 1:21pm On Mar 09
JealousCobra:

You will not die until Obi become president, you must witness his swearing in before you may visit your ancestors.

Hahhhaha you are comedian. Obi will rule over ipob Republic not cen Biafra takless Nigeria.

Oh I forget obi will become the next Ohanaeze president I think that is what you want to say.

if e sure for you put your cash on tablee for a bet ay amount....

I swear by amadioha by the time we are done with obi even his enemy will weep for him, we haven't started yet.

The biggest shege is waiting for him by 2027 una go ear am.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Image123(m): 1:21pm On Mar 09
He most likely came late as usual and was not in the compiled list for announcements. Same with Fayemi and Wale Edun and others not mentioned.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by onuman: 1:22pm On Mar 09
In a burial ceremony they went into division by class. So anyone there who was not mentioned is of a lower class. Stupeeed differentiation.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Image123(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09
blowjohn:
The MC was speaking like a half baked graduate.
How can u even begin a list of distinguished invitees with MD of a bank when governors are there? Traditional rulers are there...

Notice after the first name he had some trouble mentioning the second name?

Very unprofessional

Go and calm down, it's a church wake keep.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:23pm On Mar 09
aguluobi:

Did he steal your Brian box , that you can't reason well again

He stocked $30m dollars and you, the whole APC and EFCC are yet to come for him?

Be careful....he used Anambra money to make his own gains and returned the money with interest back to the state fund .....

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by onuman: 1:23pm On Mar 09
In a burial ceremony they went into division by class. So anyone there who was not mentioned is of a lower class.
Stupeeed differentiation.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Invisible123: 1:23pm On Mar 09
derecho:
Peter Obi na your mate?
Wike na learner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqy-Z5datng

Deceit!!!

Obi is nothing.

After Tinubu, El-Rufai will come on board a d show them hell. Shebi they have seen example from El-Rufai's son... una go collect.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09
Check the name of that MC pls....

Upon trying to remind him by that man near him, he still went arguing that it is his turn to speak......like father like son....
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by blowjohn(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09
Image123:

Go and calm down, it's a church wake keep.

U didn't makee sense.

I attacked the MC. Go look up the definition and qualities of a good MC.

Weda it's naming ceremony or university graduation... MCs are known to be smooth, apt, and smart
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Harddiskng(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09
dominique:
He even mispronounced Rivers State governor's name, the state where they're being hosted. I think that's more unforgivable.

All these petty Nigerian ideology.

When Oyinbo man called to speak, mispronounced the deceased name(s) why didn’t you call that out as disrespect undecided

We have to do better as a people aswear
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by HeroicMeastro: 1:32pm On Mar 09
derecho:
Peter Obi na your mate?
Wike na learner

It's a shame instead...
So even with the popularity dem claimed say e get for the south, dem forget to acknowledge his presence? Is he as unimportant as zero after decimal?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by ExtraIncomes: 1:36pm On Mar 09
Passionnn:
O God! Please grant me the kind of Grace you gave to H.E. Peter Obi. This love is too massive ooo.
Emilokan, you are a one tenure president. Affliction can never occur a second time.

Our Political Problem in Nigeria is Not About Who Rules Nigeria.

Our Major Problem in Nigeria is The Fact That Many Nigerians Have Neglected "AGRICULTURE" That Should Easily Provide Food For Them.

We don't need The President of Nigeria To Ensure That The Price of Food Items Is Brought Low.

What We Need is For Millions of Nigerians To Engage in More Crops Plantation.

This will help reduce The Price of Food Items in The Country.

This Way; Nobody will be complaining about Hardship.

~ The Messiah of African Agriculture (TMOAA).
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by HRMK: 1:36pm On Mar 09
WAS IT A POLITICAL GATHERING?THESE IGBO YOUTHS ARE WORSE THAN OLUOMO'S GARAGE BOYS!IF IN DOUBT,TRY COMPUTER VILLAGE,ALABA MARKET,AGEGE MOTOR SPARE PARTS MARKET,THE SEA PORTS AND PLACES DOMINATED BY THESE IGBOS!A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU FOR SURE!!

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Bfly: 1:42pm On Mar 09
The whole show would be all smiles as usual. No one really gives a damn.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Pristine664: 1:46pm On Mar 09
Walai:
Don't know those you're referring to. Call their names. I'm Igala anyway

It doesn't matter whether you are antelope or not, he only said the truth.
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Kingrshd3: 1:48pm On Mar 09
Ance4Liverpool:
Apc is trying everything to silence peter obi bcs they know he is the only problem they are having politicaly at the moment

You need to be specific ..

Is the only brown you are having and not they are having
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by RodgersAkpafu: 1:50pm On Mar 09
emkz:
We play too much in Nigeria.

Funerals ought to be solemn affairs to put us in the mood of reflection and the fragility of life. But we see people dancing with coffins, people filming coffins and even people celebrating the dead.

Now, why should the news about someone's funeral service of songs be about a politician? Why should anyone be recognized in a matter as serious as a funeral? I recall my dad's funeral attended by a king; no one paid attention to him as the event was not about him. He was also reluctant to be recognized.

I have followed Wigwe's tributes. It has mostly being about what he did for others and a few using his passing to amplify their own standing in the society. I have not heard anyone saying what they did for Wigwe or how they have learnt from him to serve others.

As for Peter Obi, he did not attend the two services organized in Lagos even though he was in Lagos. But he has attended the third one in Isiokpo. There is nothing wrong with that.

But the people hailing him in someone's funeral raises questions as to whether Wigwe's own funeral is about Wigwe or a politician.

You think you are smart
But you are really not

Ignoring Peter Obi was intentional
And the crowd (rightly) called the MC to order and restitution was made.

It took nothing away from the service
It's giving honor to whom it is due

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Mar 09
iichidodo:
The MC should have been tied and given 50 lashes of koboko....
Like this in this gif Below grin

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Zetty177x: 1:52pm On Mar 09
Peterobi90:
The person who wrote that list should have questioned the list, being that the video-cam has shown Obi more than twice..

A former Governor
A Senior banker
A presidential aspirant

I think he has the highest accolade in that room.

A Presidential Candidate not Aspirant. Know the difference. Even me na Presidential Aspirant.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Bullfallo(m): 1:53pm On Mar 09
Its so embarrassing that they brought politics into the burial ceremony

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Truthsandtrusts: 1:54pm On Mar 09
derecho:
Peter Obi na your mate?
Wike na learner

Local p e o. Ple. Everywhere
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Truthsandtrusts: 1:55pm On Mar 09
Passionnn:
O God! Please grant me the kind of Grace you gave to H.E. Peter Obi. This love is too massive ooo.
Emilokan, you are a one tenure president. Affliction can never occur a second time.

Your fake social media love
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:58pm On Mar 09
derecho:
Peter Obi na your mate?
Wike na learner

That MC is a first class idiot and should never be allowed to chair any such occasions ever again.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Paraman: 1:59pm On Mar 09
MemphitzDgreat1:

And your sufferhead will continue until infinity..
Ozuor!!!🤣
Nah you dey suffer, nah why you dey always wail online
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Paraman: 2:00pm On Mar 09
Parrot69:

Just like you've been losing miserably I'm your life.
I lay a curse in your life today: The Day Peter Obi wins Presidential election is the day you will regain your freedom. I've tied your destiny spiritually.
Trash!
Re: The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep by Paraman: 2:01pm On Mar 09
123yes:
better than your generation whether he loses 1000 times
the koko be say, obi will never rule Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News / Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Tinubu And Wike's Motorcade In Port Harcourt Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.