Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt (28407 Views)

Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by laurel03(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:
Governor Seyi Makinde remains the best governor ever since the creation of Oyo State. He tried in Oyo State no be small.
Since the creation of Oyo state??Dey play sha... under him water corporation no function again, Selling all land in Ibadan now eg Trans amusement park he supposed to revive for better tourism, Agbowo complex is nothing to write about again, LGA under him dead, Go to public school and see the situation of things.. the scammer governor have borrowed borrowed like PMB.. this road project is DCCI loan and it value like 1billion naira per km of single lane.. Please aside all this sakamaje road project... what meaningful Innovative projects he has done in Oyo state that we can call pace setter project Over hyped thief...
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by LordBillionz: 1:47pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:
The 76.67KM strategic road connecting, Isęyin-Fapotę-Ogbomoso. This is a virgin road that was started and completed by OYO State government under Egrn. Seyi Makinde.

Today you can travel to OkeOgun from Ogbomoso and still go back to handle your daily activities. 👍

This is a big road infrastructure for the people of Oke- Ogun. It will help to reduce travel time from Ogbomosho to Iseyin and the rest of the area. Before they used to go through Oyo from Iseyin to Ogbomosho. Thank you Engr Seyi Makinde.

This is thinking out of the box. Kudos to Governor Seyi Makinde FNSE!
Now, this is governing.

Not the fake roads Soludo is constructing in Anambra.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Kingson28: 2:27pm On Mar 09
[quote author=monsuru56 post=128852698]So I went to this ashawo beer parlour yesterday to drink and met this gal i had fuked only once. She cajoled me and led me to her room even though I said i wasnt there for a fuk..

In her room, she tried to milk the cash outta me, but I told her i got no cash. She requested to see my wallet to prove that i got no cash and she would fuk me for free.
I showed her the wallet and she said she would give me 5 minutes.
Next thing, I know i was fuking in the missionary position.

I asked her for spoon position and digged that puzzy, while slamming and caressing her soft ass till I cum.
Turns out I spent more than 5 minutes and she said "i have never done this for anyone (other customer) before".

I just smiled and told her I would be back and zoomed off.

What do you guys think about this free puzzy offering?

You need to repent of your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour today as tomorrow may be too late.
It’s insensible to be inserting your something into any and every Community Latrine or Pit Toilet you see around.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Seunfretty: 2:33pm On Mar 09
laurel03:
Since the creation of Oyo state??Dey play sha... under him water corporation no function again, Selling all land in Ibadan now eg Trans amusement park he supposed to revive for better tourism, Agbowo complex is nothing to write about again, LGA under him dead, Go to public school and see the situation of things.. the scammer governor have borrowed borrowed like PMB.. this road project is DCCI loan and it value like 1billion naira per km of single lane.. Please aside all this sakamaje road project... what meaningful Innovative projects he has done in Oyo state that we can call pace setter project Over hyped thief...

Reviving amusement park will be a waste of fund ..the old structure has been there for decades with money thrown into it with little Improvement cos they facilities are already obsolete...I will assume your stay in Oyo state ..Ibadan I presume and if u will be sincere u will agree seyi makinde has really been better than most past goverment...in his first regime people keep saying all he is doing is pay salaries...and pension...his 2nd term he has been doing road like it's fun and u guyz still complain...the question is what else do u guyz want..will u rather have the old cargos that embezzled money with no visible result...even if u allege he is embezzling money atleast we keep seeing roads been don and been commissioned every day...the last time I was going along ring road and I saw the roads are already been re tarred ...seyi is the best Governor we have had in Oyo since I was born and please if I ave a better governor in the past please mention him to us
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Elliotwaveforec: 2:36pm On Mar 09
Na wa! See land for agriculture waisting away.

State governments should use land like this for mechanised farming. What's wrong with all these south west governors sef?
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by isan(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09
Abia should stop disturbing us with pictures of 1KM every seconds
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 2:41pm On Mar 09
laurel03:
you lied here. He tried in Agbowo complex giving the projects to private investors. They are working on Agbowo complex presently.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Elliotwaveforec: 2:42pm On Mar 09
integrity16:
Whao! See landmass. This expanse of land can feed the whole of south west of put to good use agriculturally.
I dey tell you! Thank you jare my fellow thinker! Virgin land everywhere.without agriculture.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Rumundele(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09
So make we begin dance for this substandard road
I only appreciate dual carriage
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Usmanovic95(m): 3:09pm On Mar 09
One thing about seyi makinde is that he hit the ground running from the start,you will never hear him complain about how his predecessors left few cash or nothing in the coffer for him, something APC governors and presidents always whinge about.He came with a plan and he is executing the plan In grand style.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Error401: 3:24pm On Mar 09
When dis man wan do Iwo-Ibadan road, the last time I passed through that road was hellish, it was 3 years ago btw, but thats very bad

malali:
PDP ACTION
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
WAKING UP TO NEWS OF NIGERIAN DEVELOPING BY THE SECOND.

GOOD WORK MR SEYI MAKINDE
YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Error401: 3:26pm On Mar 09
He was PDAPC, he wanted a southern President, supporting Obi would have been better

AntiChristian:
This one just dey construct road as if say dm curse am to dey do road!

We dey feel you for Oyo!

Make Dapo copy am!

It's not about party but the individuals people voted for!

And who told you Seyi is not among the PDAPC governors in the last elections?

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Eriokanmi: 3:59pm On Mar 09
PHAYOL81:

Putting Seyi M and then (as if not enough)Otti (of yesterday)ahead of Sanwo Olu, using what stat or indices? In health, education, transportation and its facilities, entertainment facilities, economic upgrade, social and environmental upgrade, FDI, HDI, etc, who comes close in the country?This is definitely the height of profound ignorance disguise in falsehood and propaganda.

Iwo Road is a gateway passage which is being redesigned and reconstructed to a beffitting one. THERE is an ongoing twin interchange terminals being built and I guess the road is subjected to be linked to the ongoing 100km long ring road that's poised to go round the capital. SO until the progress of the interchange necessitate the beginning of work on the IWO-IBADAN highway, it can't be done so as not to get damaged by construction equipments and installations.
If you saw what ambode did in less than 4 years here in Lagos, compared to what sanwoolu has been doing in almost 6 years, you'd probably swallow your statement....if truly you're sincere.

Within the available resources at Oyo and Abia's disposal, they've done very well so far. Osun is another state but i reserved my comment for a reason. Imagine either of the 2 governors being lagos governor, just Imagine what they'd have done with Lagos money.

FYI, a great number of sanwoolu's commissioned projects were initiated by ambode and some even done to a reasonable level before his feud with some corrupt individuals started and he was handicapped due to non release of funds to compete them and to do even much more
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by OVB123: 4:16pm On Mar 09
MightySparrow:

GSM is not Obaseki's mate. I came to Benin two and half years ago. I have not seen any meaningful government impact. Obaseki's mate could be in niger Republic.
He is not working at all.
Obaseki and the PDP candidate will be thought a big lesson.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by gbengayandipo20: 5:06pm On Mar 09
Because obaseki doesn't blow trumpet, have you heard of 105km Benin Abraka road being constructed by obaseki when NDDC failed to honour the joint agreement because the road is a federal road connecting Delta and Edo? Agbede road in Oshiomole local government is 29km done by obaseki in his first term, Irhirhi - Ogheghe to Ogbekpe to Rubber research is about 30km done by obaseki in his first term and many others but beyond road obaseki has brought OSSIOMO power of 95megawatts and has been distributing power since 2021, obaseki brought two Modular refineries, Edo modular refinery and Duport refinery, Ethanol plant at Ologbo, another Ethanol plant at PRIMA FOOD in Ovia North East LGA, Auchi Fertilizer plant, first Edo ShopRite etc
OVB123:
Obaseki come and see your mate.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Gboom: 5:11pm On Mar 09
Eriokanmi:
If you saw what ambode did in less than 4 years here in Lagos, compared to what sanwoolu has been doing in almost 6 years, you'd probably swallow your statement....if truly you're sincere.

Within the available resources at Oyo and Abia's disposal, they've done very well so far. Osun is another state but i reserved my comment for a reason. Imagine either of the 2 governors being lagos governor, just Imagine what they'd have done with Lagos money.

FYI, a great number of sanwoolu's commissioned projects were initiated by ambode and some even done to a reasonable level before his feud with some corrupt individuals started and he was handicapped due to non release of funds to compete them and to do even much more
What has Otti done to rank him ahead of other governors?
Is it because he is rehabilitating a road in a very low quality?
Is it because he mounted JB signboard on an abandoned project?
Is it because he bought 2 cars for 2 billion naira?
Is it he used 1 billion naira to chop?
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by laurel03(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:
you lied here. He tried in Agbowo complex giving the projects to private investors. They are working on Agbowo complex presently.
which agbowo that i just passed now?? Snap the picture of people working there?? See "Ibadan lawa we no dey follow leg over" Seyi is overhyped governor without meaningful policy.. aside the stadium they renovated which the project not even completed.. Seyi no get outstanding achievement in Oyo state..

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by laurel03(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09
Seunfretty:

Reviving amusement park will be a waste of fund ..the old structure has been there for decades with money thrown into it with little Improvement cos they facilities are already obsolete...I will assume your stay in Oyo state ..Ibadan I presume and if u will be sincere u will agree seyi makinde has really been better than most past goverment...in his first regime people keep saying all he is doing is pay salaries...and pension...his 2nd term he has been doing road like it's fun and u guyz still complain...the question is what else do u guyz want..will u rather have the old cargos that embezzled money with no visible result...even if u allege he is embezzling money atleast we keep seeing roads been don and been commissioned every day...the last time I was going along ring road and I saw the roads are already been re tarred ...seyi is the best Governor we have had in Oyo since I was born and please if I ave a better governor in the past please mention him to us
I was born in Ibadan and stayed all through.. Imagine saying reviving Amusement park will be waste of fund?? tourism center will be waste of fund?? hope you know how moribund agodi garden was before Late Ajimobi revived it Globally tourism is one of the source of income of many society.. The ring road project everyone complain that money wasting on that road can be used for another road project because nothing do the road.. a lot of inner road need attention in Ibadan.. ag Arulogun road, Ayegun Oleyo road, Elebu, even Elizabeth road to gate etc.. hope you know the loan the GSM govt hv borrowed?? why the guy no let LGA function.?? Go to public school and see the situation of school in the state..
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by TimeMachine2: 5:30pm On Mar 09
Which Alex Otti are you talking about? Alex Otti above Sanwo-olu? You must be having a laugh. A single project executed by Sanwo-olu is bigger than what all 5 southeastern governors have done combined including the fraud called Peter Gringory Obi.

Who be Alex Otti? ? You guys really have affinity with losers.

Eriokanmi:
The governors working in Nigeria today are just 3.

1- Seyi Makinde

2- Alex Otti

3- Sanwoolu (though his performance is below expectations, given the huge resources at our disposal)

The rest are just hibernating
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by MrBlock: 5:39pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:
The 76.67KM strategic road connecting, Isęyin-Fapotę-Ogbomoso. This is a virgin road that was started and completed by OYO State government under Egrn. Seyi Makinde.

Today you can travel to OkeOgun from Ogbomoso and still go back to handle your daily activities. 👍

This is a big road infrastructure for the people of Oke- Ogun. It will help to reduce travel time from Ogbomosho to Iseyin and the rest of the area. Before they used to go through Oyo from Iseyin to Ogbomosho. Thank you Engr Seyi Makinde.

This road is not new. It was started by Ajumobi and its surprising to see that Seyi Makinde is yet to complete it after 5 years in office.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by skj1377(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09
Trailers have taken note of the road. Very soon they will destroy it.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by OVB123: 6:15pm On Mar 09
gbengayandipo20:
Because obaseki doesn't blow trumpet, have you heard of 105km Benin Abraka road being constructed by obaseki when NDDC failed to honour the joint agreement because the road is a federal road connecting Delta and Edo? Agbede road in Oshiomole local government is 29km done by obaseki in his first term, Irhirhi - Ogheghe to Ogbekpe to Rubber research is about 30km done by obaseki in his first term and many others but beyond road obaseki has brought OSSIOMO power of 95megawatts and has been distributing power since 2021, obaseki brought two Modular refineries, Edo modular refinery and Duport refinery, Ethanol plant at Ologbo, another Ethanol plant at PRIMA FOOD in Ovia North East LGA, Auchi Fertilizer plant, first Edo ShopRite etc
Are you base in benin city?
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 6:52pm On Mar 09
MrBlock:

This road is not new. It was started by Ajumobi and its surprising to see that Seyi Makinde is yet to complete it after 5 years in office.
The road is almost completed now. GSM is working round the clock to complete all abandoned Ajimobi projects
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 6:54pm On Mar 09
laurel03:
which agbowo that i just passed now?? Snap the picture of people working there?? See "Ibadan lawa we no dey follow leg over" Seyi is overhyped governor without meaningful policy.. aside the stadium they renovated which the project not even completed.. Seyi no get outstanding achievement in Oyo state..
you can’t appreciate Seyi Makinde and his gigantic projects. Abeg avoid me here. Much pictures of his projects coming up here. I will post more of his projects on Monday next week. Odo Ona Elewe road infrastructural projects have been completed too
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by nedekid: 7:18pm On Mar 09
monsuru56:
So I went to this ashawo beer parlour yesterday to drink and met this gal i had fuked only once. She cajoled me and led me to her room even though I said i wasnt there for a fuk..

In her room, she tried to milk the cash outta me, but I told her i got no cash. She requested to see my wallet to prove that i got no cash and she would fuk me for free.
I showed her the wallet and she said she would give me 5 minutes.
Next thing, I know i was fuking in the missionary position.

I asked her for spoon position and digged that puzzy, while slamming and caressing her soft ass till I cum.
Turns out I spent more than 5 minutes and she said "i have never done this for anyone (other customer) before".

I just smiled and told her I would be back and zoomed off.

What do you guys think about this free puzzy offering?
Only a "monsuru can write this..
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by monsuru56(m): 7:30pm On Mar 09
nedekid:

Only a "monsuru can write this..
ur fada!!! tongue
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by safariman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 09
Check who the contractor of all of his construction projects is. None other that Makinde's company. The so called Engineer is so crooked, siphoning money from Oyo State for his own pocket. He doesn't care because he cant run for the governorship again. Ole governor.

laurel03:

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by soccerlite: 8:59pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:
More pictures of the projects. Governor Seyi Makinde tried no be small.

Oyo state government, through the fund of Oyo state people

He didn't use his money
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by laurel03(m): 9:00pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:
you can’t appreciate Seyi Makinde and his gigantic projects. Abeg avoid me here. Much pictures of his projects coming up here. I will post more of his projects on Monday next week. Odo Ona Elewe road infrastructural projects have been completed too
Which odo ona elewe? the road he just did like 4 km from Kuola end to Apata abi he was the one that started the project?Ibadan lawa.. abeg GSM na overhyped governor... The odo ona elewe you are talking about not GSM project he just went and complete the kuola axis to apata ... so tell me what i don't know?? Ayegun Oleyo road nothing to write about in that axis.. Elebu road, academy road within that corridor alone..
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by soccerlite: 9:00pm On Mar 09
press9jatv:

Thinking out of the box you say

Lolzzzzz 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Napep Loaded With Too Many Bamboo / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour / "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.