Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt (28409 Views)

Oyo Govt Urge Residents Around Blast Site To Leave Homes, Check Into Hotels / Rehabilitation Of Sango-Ota Road By Ogun State And FG Begins (Photos) / ₦155.6Billion Museum With Roof Made Of 76,000 Panels Opens In Qatar(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Jokerman(m): 11:46am On Mar 09
May God continue to increase Governor Engineer Seyi Makinde.

May God bless all Nigerian Engineers... Safety

2 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by finestemperor: 11:46am On Mar 09
codemaniacs:

No street lights and traffic cameras in all the pictures you posted.
small small,we will get there grin

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by oluwaseyi0: 11:49am On Mar 09
monsuru56:
So I went to this ashawo beer parlour yesterday to drink and met this gal i had fuked only once. She cajoled me and led me to her room even though I said i wasnt there for a fuk..

In her room, she tried to milk the cash outta me, but I told her i got no cash. She requested to see my wallet to prove that i got no cash and she would fuk me for free.
I showed her the wallet and she said she would give me 5 minutes.
Next thing, I know i was fuking in the missionary position.

I asked her for spoon position and digged that puzzy, while slamming and caressing her soft ass till I cum.
Turns out I spent more than 5 minutes and she said "i have never done this for anyone (other customer) before".

I just smiled and told her I would be back and zoomed off.

What do you guys think about this free puzzy offering?
It's called delayed gratification, now you've pushed her to the top in the list of your ashi

Over time she will get more from you and the oshofree will finally pay off

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Tonim(f): 11:52am On Mar 09
Looks Great.

Gov Makinde is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Britishcoins(m): 11:55am On Mar 09
Just 2 months ago he came at my front of my house to commission the first private radio station in Oyo Town , I am Igbo but I love Makinde...

7 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Eriokanmi: 11:57am On Mar 09
The governors working in Nigeria today are just 3.

1- Seyi Makinde

2- Alex Otti

3- Sanwoolu (though his performance is below expectations, given the huge resources at our disposal)

The rest are just hibernating
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by casualobserver: 11:58am On Mar 09
malali:
PDP ACTION
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED
WAKING UP TO NEWS OF NIGERIAN DEVELOPING BY THE SECOND.

GOOD WORK MR SEYI MAKINDE
YOU WOULD MAKE A GOOD PRESIDENT AT THE RIGHT TIME.

SW should forget presidency for the next 47 years.

7 yrs left SW
North 8yrs, SE/SS 8yrs, north 8yrs, SS/SE 8 yrs, North 8 yrs. = 47yrs before another Awolokan.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by babzo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09
RepoMan007:
As they complete it, I hope they equally police, maintain and secure it immediately.
No need waiting for Fulanis to mount a deadly checkpoint on the road before crying foul and start a reactionary cry.
No need waiting for potholes to divide the road before patching it up.

Very good point. You are definitely not a Nigerian public official. They don't think like that.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Shollez(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09
finestemperor:
One thing i observe about PDP is that they are big thieves like their counterpart APC,but does a better and commendable work than APC.
You're 💯 right🤝
I'm not in support any either of them. But, pdp is far better than Apc. Apc is just an evil party with evil cancus. There's no place you can see yoruba leading any group. Definitely you will see hypocrites and sideback there
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Cindypresh(f): 12:01pm On Mar 09
positivelord:
76 km My God..... but soludu is celebrating substandard road that is not up to 20 poles in Okpoko (Onitsha)

Okpoko is not in ontsha, they're not even in the same local government area.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by yommen: 12:01pm On Mar 09
monsuru56:
So I went to this ashawo beer parlour yesterday to drink and met this gal i had fuked only once. She cajoled me and led me to her room even though I said i wasnt there for a fuk..

In her room, she tried to milk the cash outta me, but I told her i got no cash. She requested to see my wallet to prove that i got no cash and she would fuk me for free.

I asked her for spoon position and digged that puzzy, while slamming and caressing her soft ass till I cum.
Turns out I spent more than 5 minutes and she said "i have never done this for anyone (other customer) before".

Your whole life is getting ruined right in front of you but all you could do is smile and enjoy it.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Adakintroy: 12:04pm On Mar 09
Akpabio will be like "uncommon transformation"

White man...it's just a road dude!
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Savedday2: 12:05pm On Mar 09
Yeye governor wey no know anything. Who do Africa this thing? Ordinary road wey this one don use embezzle money tire, na him e wear Ashioke and cap dey shine teeth for picture like girl.

Like 9ja girls, like our politicians. Useless set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by pafo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09
Ogun state see your mate o. Eleriibu governor.

1 Like

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Chibuzoripob: 12:07pm On Mar 09
cool Soludo the Solution cool. That's my gov unlike the disaster kal OBI Wey come from my Agulu Village sad
positivelord:
76 km My God..... but soludu is celebrating substandard road that is not up to 20 poles in Okpoko (Onitsha)
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by PDPdestroyer(m): 12:13pm On Mar 09
dapsoneh:
The best performing Governor in Nigeria right now
Argue with your keypad
He really looks like Muyiwa Ademola
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Bluntemperor: 12:16pm On Mar 09
Cassandraloius:
Good development.

Good work by Governor Seyi Makinde and more grease to your elbows!
This is what we need all over Nigeria!
The Governors have these Money in their domain but seat on it and would not do anything,but only to carry when their time is up!
Imagine the long Kilometres of 76kilometres involved,but others will do less than 5km,20km etc,will be shouting NBillions amount spent!
It also shows that performance in govt is individual thing and is Not a Part affairs! When in govt,do your best and make impacts - for people to benefits and testify!
Alh.Jakande did it just 4- years,on Lagos State and the legacy endure- on Roads, on Housings,on Health Facilities/Hospital, on Agriculture ,on Local government,on Youths Employment !

3 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by integrity16(m): 12:22pm On Mar 09
Whao! See landmass. This expanse of land can feed the whole of south west of put to good use agriculturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by nesphil(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09
Well done HE GSM.

press9jatv:
More pictures below
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Menclothing: 12:29pm On Mar 09
76km dam this gov do well o
Most gov in Nigeria will never embark on long virgin road it’s very expensive

Am
Seeing green land all gov should invest in commercial Agriculture
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by sirgalahad26(m): 12:33pm On Mar 09
dapsoneh:
The best performing Governor in Nigeria right now
Argue with your keypad
Yes yes, he's performing but don't let's overglaze him
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by otokx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 09
We need more of this in the South South, do roads that have not been done before.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Lithiumite: 12:40pm On Mar 09
CrownedPhoenix:
Good. This one has drainage.

I hate seeing roads without drainages

You can't put drainage on such roads, the terrain isn't built up and it's self draining.....do all interstates in the U S have drainages?

2 Likes

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by press9jatv: 12:41pm On Mar 09
nesphil:
Well done HE GSM.

GSM tried no be small
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by frog12: 12:42pm On Mar 09
na dem dey mix mud with bitumen grin grin grin
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by AntiChristian: 12:43pm On Mar 09
Cindypresh:

He is not...atleast he's shown to be different.

What has Abiodun done with Ogun huge resources?

Make he dey learn!
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by vanitybutiwanti: 12:44pm On Mar 09
Plied the iseyin road. Makinde is a silent achiever, he does 70km, 100km roads, like its nothing..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by TemmyT002(m): 12:48pm On Mar 09
Shame on all APC governors since the party called APC was created.
They are not known for development. Most of them.
Except maybe Lagos, and that's because of Fashola and Ambode and Sanwoolu and Borno governor. Even those ones sef na 56% pass mark.
APC is badluck to Nigeria.
They need to put governance and compassion at the forefront rather than politics.
They are terrible in governance.
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by tyup(m): 12:58pm On Mar 09
Savedday2:
Yeye governor wey no know anything. Who do Africa this thing? Ordinary road wey this one don use embezzle money tire, na him e wear Ashioke and cap dey shine teeth for picture like girl.

Like 9ja girls, like our politicians. Useless set of people.

If all Politician practice chop make I chop like most PDP politicians use to do. We for no dey this kind situation for Nigeria
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by Rikidony(m): 1:04pm On Mar 09
Make we celebrate road again
Re: Nearly-completed construction of 76.7 Km Iseyin-Fapote-Ogbomoso Road by Oyo Govt by greggng: 1:34pm On Mar 09
monsuru56:

You are shameless ...make sure you pay for your debt ...only you dey fuvk for credit....oni gbese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour / "Ignore Call To Postpone US Trip" - Foreign Minister Tells Nigerians / Charms Discovered Under The Car Seat Of Student Who Killed A Bike Man .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.