Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night (57851 Views)

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight / See How Much Anthony Joshua & Andy Ruiz Will Be Getting For Their Boxing Rematch / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mcslize: 4:12pm On Mar 09
Pootle:
ufc seem to be more brutal than boxing, moral lesson no be who husl pass dey get money

ogbonti will never understand this quote. He believes na who dey go office every day dey get money. ogbonti no be who dey carry file dey waka dey find work be hard working person o.

Only the elders among us will understand this. ogbonti is an elder but with small pikin sense.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mcslize: 4:15pm On Mar 09
I just hope Anthony Joshua is saving all these bogus money for his old age and not squandering all his earnings frivolously. I just hope so.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Thazard(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09
Duelee:
Anybody here knows a way I could be the next to fight AJ or any other in line? Don't tell me to walk or fight my way up. I wanna be madly beaten just to pocket 10 million dollars afterwards, live happily ever after with atleast one or two missing teeth. Okay, I don't care if they knocked out half of my teeth!

Call me with the number on my signature angry
grin grin grin
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Rajosh(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09
TechCapon:
Instead of nganu to focus on his game he was busy flirting with Kim Kardashian. He should have walked away with 50m now angry

It doesn't work that way. The bigger money doesn't always go with the winner.
When AJ lost to Ruiz, AJ still had the lion share of the money.
Ruiz had $5m.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Smoothwave: 5:32pm On Mar 09
Rejoice28:
The son of God

Who is God ?

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by stevups(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by cosse(m): 6:21pm On Mar 09
Kingrshd3:

Guy update this thing
Lmao
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by KravatExposures: 6:40pm On Mar 09
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Francis Ngannou earned $20 million from his fight against Anthony Joshua. He also earned $10 million from the Tyson Fury fight.

Joshua earned $50 million from the fight.

He has made $30 million from two boxing matches. He only made $3.5 million from 14 UFC fights in 7 years.

So you mean this Ngannou guy used to be a UFC fighter?
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by 18wheeler: 6:58pm On Mar 09
slimmax:
Oh boy 👦, knock me out for 20mill dollars.
If uppercut no do I fit set face make you followup with a hook
cheesy
Talking about turning the other cheek

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by kunle75(m): 6:59pm On Mar 09
Farrason:

He made $10M for beating up and double for allowing himself to be beating up. This is good business. I am interested.

I hope you made it out of the ring in peace

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Jackanda1(m): 7:10pm On Mar 09
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Jackanda1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 09
Rejoice28:
This post bring back memories.

I knew the lord long ago, but turned away from him. I feel he has rejected me. Keep up the good work.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by olaolaking: 7:31pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Someone said it was intentional, that if you dig deep into all these sports you won't believe how the stage stuffs to control the mentality of the crowd.

I don't want to believe it is true but it is not impossible.
Partially true

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by deltateam: 7:55pm On Mar 09
Duelee:
Anybody here knows a way I could be the next to fight AJ or any other in line? Don't tell me to walk or fight my way up. I wanna be madly beaten just to pocket 10 million dollars afterwards, live happily ever after with atleast one or two missing teeth. Okay, I don't care if they knocked out half of my teeth!

Say no more. Your calling is comedy. grin
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09
TechCapon:
Instead of nganu to focus on his game he was busy flirting with Kim Kardashian. He should have walked away with 50m now angry

I'm not sure that's how it works.

Fighters usually walk into the ring knowing what they'll earn, win or lose.

Sometimes, losers earn more than winners.

It's all about what contract was signed to make the fight happen.

Besides, there was no chance of Ngannou beating AJ.

None whatsoever.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09
Duelee:

Bruh, all it'll take is one "Big Right Hand" and you won't even enjoy the $10m, because you'll have your brains scrambled.

One punch and a 6'4" UFC Heavyweight Champion turned to jelly.

What do you think will happen to you?
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by johnog4sure: 9:22pm On Mar 09
Rejoice28:
If he loves me, he doesn't need u to tell me
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by johnog4sure: 9:23pm On Mar 09
IrepChrist:
This profession is not for a lifetime so a the fortune.

Jesus loves you. Remember this and be prepared for his coming.
We don't need religion we need reasoning
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Calitoscassius(m): 11:00pm On Mar 09
Jeezuzpick:

Bruh, all it'll take is one "Big Right Hand" and you won't even enjoy the $10m, because you'll have your brains scrambled.

One punch and a 6'4" UFC Heavyweight Champion turned to jelly.

What do you think will happen to you?
Don't mind him,.he thinks it is just ordinary beating people up street fight.. grin grin one jab he will be out cold, if he wakes up he would be paralised on a wheelchair for the rest of his life being fed through his nose.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Calitoscassius(m): 11:03pm On Mar 09
Duelee:

It doesn't work like that man! grin grin you d end up paralised on a wheel chair being fed through the nose with just one jab.

They would not even let you fight, you would lose betting people millions of money.

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Calitoscassius(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09
Mcslize:
I just hope Anthony Joshua is saving all these bogus money for his old age and not squandering all his earnings frivolously. I just hope so.
Mike Tyson made 500 million dollars, apparently he is broke now.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Never4getU: 8:57am On Mar 10
TechCapon:

U thought that was possible in the first place? A complete novice into the ring would just come and defeat heavyweights in their game? Tyson was only a hype not a serious minded boxer. How could Tyson allowed Nganou took him a distance of 10 rounds and drop him more than once? Joshua meant his business and showed the class

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mcslize: 9:31am On Mar 10
Calitoscassius:
Mike Tyson made 500 million dollars, apparently he is broke now.

Hmmm. That's the mistake lots of celebrities make. Majority don't invest and save for their old age.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by TechCapon(m): 9:51am On Mar 10
Never4getU:

U thought that was possible in the first place? A complete novice into the ring would just come and defeat heavyweights in their game? Tyson was only a hype not a serious minded boxer. How could Tyson allowed Nganou took him a distance of 10 rounds and drop him more than once? Joshua meant his business and showed the class
you're right bro
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by bdon123(m): 11:12am On Mar 10
maak400:
So UFC fighters makes far less money despite how dangerous they fight with blood everywhere. shocked UFC should actually be banned.
Ngannou was right...ufc need to be banned.3.5m in 14 fights is too small.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Calitoscassius(m): 11:55am On Mar 10
Mcslize:

Hmmm. That's the mistake lots of celebrities make. Majority don't invest and save for their old age.
They think that the money will keep coming without end and their fame will never end..
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10
Cassandraloius:
It doesn't make sense, make una stop to calculate another people money cheesy
It makes sense, so that people that are not making shishi from boxing no go dey carry another man matter for head.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by IrepChrist: 2:28pm On Mar 10
johnog4sure:
We don't need religion we need reasoning

A call to salvation is not a call to religion
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by judedwriter(m): 3:14pm On Mar 10
bjtinz:
It still amazes me how a more muscular, heavier and slightly taller Ngannou was floored by Joshua in barely two rounds shocked

I strongly believe the match was fixed like done in WWE....

Ngannou has made more money In that less than 20 minutes fight than all his years of UFC fighting.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by judedwriter(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10
Smoothwave:

Who is Jesus??

Your creator!

The creator of all things!

The WORD OF GOD!
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by monopolistic: 4:00pm On Mar 10
emmaodet:

grin cheesy grin cheesy

Hi Emma,
This is Mr Tim ,Thanks for previous respond, I cant access my email anylonger, What was the respond from shariff84 About the rice ordered.
I called him today and he still didnt pick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / Lesbian Athlete Caster Semenya Marries Longtime Girlfriend (Photos) / Hulk & His Niece, Camila Sousa Are Expecting A Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.