Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night (57831 Views)

Ring And Card Girls Banned From Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Fight / See How Much Anthony Joshua & Andy Ruiz Will Be Getting For Their Boxing Rematch / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Empresa: 2:28pm On Mar 09
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Someone said it was intentional, that if you dig deep into all these sports you won't believe how the stage stuffs to control the mentality of the crowd.

I don't want to believe it is true but it is not impossible.
Do You think Fury vs Wilder was stage manager? Do You think Wilder Will ever agree to give up his belt?

WWE is stage managed and scripted but Boxing is NOT.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by jojothaiv(m): 2:29pm On Mar 09
Beverlyjean:
I believe these fights are organised as exhibitions to make money
You might just be right.

Same thing applies to all this ludicrous artworks too.

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by jojothaiv(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09
FireUpNow:

Exactly and I found it so wrong calculating other people's earnings. One major problem we hq e is that we monetize everyty
That's why we are where are.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by SaLongs1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09
ednut1:
I blame Fury for not taking the fight seriously and allowing us to believe Ngannou stood a chance in boxing hahaha
I never really liked Fury till he offered Nganou a lifeline out of Dana Whyte's wicked machinations.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Eriokanmi: 2:34pm On Mar 09
MrProlific95:
Now this is Money, Ngannou on a loosing Streak
He simply lost happily grin imagine
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Eriokanmi: 2:35pm On Mar 09
Beverlyjean:
But someone was being given oxygen therapy at a corner after the fight lol. Every fight looks fixed, even when the opponent is dying.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Banbanna(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09
😁🀠Dey there dey talk of losing some of your teeth. You aren't thinking of the possibility of having brain hemorrhage after a heavy blow to the head. But seriously, money dey this high level boxing o. There's hardly a loser generally speaking
Duelee:
Anybody here knows a way I could be the next to fight AJ or any other in line? Don't tell me to walk or fight my way up. I wanna be madly beaten just to pocket 10 million dollars afterwards, live happily ever after with atleast one or two missing teeth. Okay, I don't care if they knocked out half of my teeth!

Call me with the number on my signature angry
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Tijani009: 2:37pm On Mar 09
Duelee:
Anybody here knows a way I could be the next to fight AJ or any other in line? Don't tell me to walk or fight my way up. I wanna be madly beaten just to pocket 10 million dollars afterwards, live happily ever after with atleast one or two missing teeth. Okay, I don't care if they knocked out half of my teeth!

After the match you might never be healthy again to enjoy that money , boxer hardly end well not.to talk of ypu wen wan do.am one time
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by CaptainFM1: 2:38pm On Mar 09
ednut1:
I blame Fury for not taking the fight seriously and allowing us to believe Ngannou stood a chance in boxing hahaha

They have to entertain also. Joshua was thinking Ngannou have some fight in him that's why he left no room for entertainment. He wasn't expecting the KO to come at Round 2.

Trust me next time the two fight, they will box till Round 8 if at all there will be KO. That's the whole entertainment show.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Rumundele(m): 2:40pm On Mar 09
This guy funny shaa referee begs this five times after AJ knocked him down he said he will continue.
He never stabilize finish go begin bounce in ready to fight again, That upper cut wey AJ give am he see himself for ground. Referee wave his hand is enough the game is over
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by godwon01(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09
This Ngannou Cameroonian man is very clever. Why did he waste people's time and money. He just came to collect the money he did not deserve. He knew he can not beat AJ but needed to make name for himself.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Spandau: 2:50pm On Mar 09
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The earnings above does not include pay per view (ppv) earnings and fight bonuses which are going to be additional extras.

That is why it's always good to think outside the box, align with modernity and stop obstinately sticking to an archaic way of life of following cows everywhere, including into people's farms or the criminal way of life of kidnapping and committing genocide everywhere. And also to use political power to just loot and loot and loot so as to establish a feudal society where they will loot and destroy everything while millions are talakawas and almajiri. It's good to think progressive and up to date.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Goddyrichie(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09
Duelee:

bad guy all u want na money not fight u most b a ibo guy
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by sleeknaija(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09
Farrason:

He made $10M for beating up and double for allowing himself to be beating up. This is good business. I am interested.

Can you withstand the pain and heavy blows? grin
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Promise47(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09
That thing makes me want to be a professional boxer
finestemperor:
The movie Rocky made me love boxing. Oh i remember Rocky Balboa.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by RepoMan007: 2:55pm On Mar 09
Ibrahimcoomasie:
The earnings above does not include pay per view (ppv) earnings and fight bonuses which are going to be additional extras.
which one is grammar again. The organizer will consolidate all revenue and cut the main actors their own share.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Promise47(m): 2:58pm On Mar 09
cry : Dana white is a cheat
SaLongs1:
I never really liked Fury till he offered Nganou a lifeline out of Dana Whyte's wicked machinations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Pickieox(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09
Beverlyjean:

One of the most sensible comments I've found on this space about this fight. You can say that again because the whole fight looks staged to me.

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by hslbroker2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 09
Cassandraloius:
It doesn't make sense, make una stop to calculate another people money cheesy
dey no go hear
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Smoothwave: 3:04pm On Mar 09
Rejoice28:
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

Who is Jesus??

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Rejoice28(f): 3:06pm On Mar 09
The son of God
Smoothwave:

Who is Jesus??
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 09
CaptainFM1:

They have to entertain also. Joshua was thinking Ngannou have some fight in him that's why he left no room for entertainment. He wasn't expecting the KO to come at Round 2.

Trust me next time the two fight, they will box till Round 8 if at all there will be KO. That's the whole entertainment show.
there will no next time. Ngannou is not a boxer
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mirasteel: 3:17pm On Mar 09
Boxing will make Ngannou filthy rich, something UFC can't make him.

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mirasteel: 3:21pm On Mar 09
dgitrader:
Francis Made the greatest financial decisions of his life when he chose to dump UFC for boxing. To hell with the knockout, it's all about the money.
πŸ’―
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Forkthiefnubu: 3:21pm On Mar 09
Ibrahimcoomasie:
Francis Ngannou earned $20 million from his fight against Anthony Joshua. He also earned $10 million from the Tyson Fury fight.

Joshua earned $50 million from the fight.

He has made $30 million from two boxing matches. He only made $3.5 million from 14 UFC fights in 7 years.
What inarticulate crap is this ? He made different amounts from same fights
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by verifiablefacts: 3:35pm On Mar 09
jericco1:
Well cool quid
Betting companies lost because Francis was hyped to win but lost

It means the beating cos.made money
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Tetraozonaitera: 3:42pm On Mar 09
TechCapon:
Instead of nganu to focus on his game he was busy flirting with Kim Kardashian. He should have walked away with 50m now angry

No if he had won he would have collected 20 as well.
He doesn't own the belt he was fighting for. Joshua did. He was only challenging the champion.
Win or lose 20M. His other gain if he had won would have been the Belt.

He only came to collect money.
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Yestogood: 3:51pm On Mar 09
TechCapon:
Instead of nganu to focus on his game he was busy flirting with Kim Kardashian. He should have walked away with 50m now angry

A J would have made 50m for winning or losing. That's how boxing works: the highest ranked earns more.

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by akinbodma(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09
jericco1:
Well cool quid
Betting companies lost because Francis was hyped to win but lost

Go and make your research

Betting companies make a lot from this bet because many people believe AJ would lose the fight

Most Arabs would place their bets on Ngaannou

1 Like

Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mcslize: 4:06pm On Mar 09
ogbonti , come and see real money. Not that your 700,000 USD audio money you concocted and fabricated from nowhere.

Shame on you!
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by Mcslize: 4:08pm On Mar 09
Duelee:

🀣🀣🀣
Re: How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:11pm On Mar 09
Duelee:

Go and beat portable first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"He Won 4 Ballon D’ors At Your Age "– Rooney Slams Mbappe For Pushing Messi / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Lionel Messi / I Slapped My Ex-boyfriend For Looking At Another Lady – Super Falcons' Ordega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.