Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,132 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri (44602 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Here Are Things To Do When You Miss Your Flight / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Forkthiefnubu: 3:28pm On Mar 09
Ttipsy:
Cool places in Naija
#Owerri
This is not owerri , where did u get that large body of water ? There is no river that have such a large diameter in imo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by chopnaira: 3:29pm On Mar 09
AcuraZDX:

See someone from the headquarters of Olosho talking about Owerri girls?

Your people are the pioneers of runs in Nigeria.

Example Tiwa that we saw her leaked sex video.
An Igbo man disses Owerri, but the tribalist attacks Tiwa Savage instead 😂

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by isaachi4u: 3:30pm On Mar 09
Town of low income. Much expenses.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:31pm On Mar 09
If it's hotels with packaging, leave am for Owerri... The hotel hype is now spreading out of Owerri to other local governments in the state also... I give it to them...

If only infrastructural developments were in place to support this budding hospitality economy

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Abemy(m): 3:34pm On Mar 09
Nigercity:
Owerri is always in tight competition with Enugu,
Aside Abuja and Lagos , no city in Nigeria comes close to owerri in entertainment and ambience

The wide wide 8 lanes roads in most parts of owerri, beautified with flowers and workways will make you think you are in California

Owerri, with 8lane roads?

Mention one part of Owerri with just 4 lane.

4 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Rejoice28(f): 3:35pm On Mar 09
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Lovelife433(m): 3:45pm On Mar 09
Rubbish as usual
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by designking: 3:47pm On Mar 09
Na IPOB and Unknown gun men scatter Owerri groove.

Everybody is scared to chill in Owerri right now

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by onuman: 3:48pm On Mar 09
Broveens42:
Owerri and packaging, 5&6

But how come that Owerri became the only developing city in Imo state? What happened to the other once developing Okigwe, Oguta, Orlu etc in Imo state? What happened? We hear grumbles that those in Owerri took practically all government establishments in Imo state, left the other towns barren. How true is that?

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by UHLmoving: 3:49pm On Mar 09
My inlaws
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Mcslize: 3:49pm On Mar 09
We are still yet to have constant electricity in Nigeria. What a shame!

ogbonti won't comment on this, trust me.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by enemachris(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09
Concord and All seasons Avenue is not here. That Axis looks like europe right from when I left Owerri 2011. Owerri is a very beautiful place to be. I love their food and the night life is bae. Can't wait to go back there. They love visitors and treat you like one of their own despite the fact that I am not an Igbo man. Thank God I met so many of them in the city where I currently reside.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by NaijaCover(m): 3:51pm On Mar 09
Nothing Dey For Owerri, Rather Enter ONITSHA And Enjoy Life As You Can See Here

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Zaheertyler(m): 3:52pm On Mar 09
Anytime life tire me
I dey enter Owerri to refresh
I love my city
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Nchenches: 3:54pm On Mar 09
Abemy:

Owerri, with 8lane roads?

Mention one part of Owerri with just 4 lane.

You need to follow the desires of Owerri people.
They can twist every governor to build 15 lanes roads in Owerri, but not one passable road in the other towns of Imo state. Ask them why? They will reply: because Owerri be state capital naa.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Nchenches: 3:57pm On Mar 09
Zaheertyler:
Anytime life tire me
I dey enter Owerri to refresh
I love my city

Your city where people of Owerri zone swore to no development for any other part of Imo state outside Owerri zone. Owerri, Orlu and Okigwe were nearly the same size in develooment when Imo state was created and Owerri named capital. Owerri people hide under Owerri be state capital naa. to take all federal government development projects in Imo state.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Maj196(m): 3:58pm On Mar 09
These people go just dey celebrate mediocrity upandan. Oga travel out and see beautiful cities
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Zaheertyler(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09
Nchenches:

Your city where people of Owerri zone swore to no development for any other part of Imo state outside Owerri zone.
Who swore??
Don't they have representatives?
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Putinofrussia: 3:59pm On Mar 09
kettykin:
I once posted that some parts owerri was at par with some parts of Europe , a particular fellow started foaming in the mouth about how big ibadan was.

This is not about size but aesthetics
It could be me because everybody knows that Ibadan is not only larger,bigger and with more infrastructures than Imo state but it has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland and more developed.
If you want to argue,let us post videos and not deceitful pictures.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by nesphil(m): 4:00pm On Mar 09
Empty chest beaters on the beat.

Nigercity:
Aside Abuja and Lagos , no city in Nigeria comes close to owerri in entertainment and ambience

The wide wide 8 lanes roads in most parts of owerri, beautified with flowers and workways will make you think you are in California
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Kennyswag: 4:04pm On Mar 09
Landlocked animals and inferiority complex.
lol cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Shawnnn01: 4:05pm On Mar 09
OK congrats to Owerri

Nigercity:

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Orangedreams: 4:06pm On Mar 09
chopnaira:

And I was about to start praising that their APC governor.

Omo. That first page was propaganda on steroids 😂

How can you say that? Have you even been to Owerri before?

In all fairness, if haven't been to Owerri before there is no point saying a word here. Allow those who have been there to say if the pictures posted are Owerri or not.

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Nchenches: 4:06pm On Mar 09
Zaheertyler:

Who swore??
Don't they have representatives?

Oru Owerri cult group swore after Abia was cut out from old Imo state, that no development institution for Imo state must be allowed outside Owerri zone.
They swore after the tussle between Abia and present Imo states over which of the two states should own Old Imo state university. Abia won the old Imo State university, renamed it Abia state university.

Even if govt puts devt institution outside Owerri, it dies off because of witches and wizards deployed from Owerri against the devt institution.
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Zaheertyler(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09
Nchenches:

Oru Owerri cult group swore after Abia was cut out from old Imo state, that no development institution for Imo state must be allowed outside Owerri zone.
They swore after the tussle between Abia and present Imo states over which of the two states should own Old Imo state university. Abia won the old Imo State university, renamed it Abia state university.

Even if govt puts devt institution outside Owerri, it dies off because of witches and wizards deployed from Owerri against the devt institution.
They have elected representatives
And they have people
When the people are ready they should demand for something better
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by fred04(m): 4:09pm On Mar 09
The funniest thing is that my baby is in one of the pictures posted
Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Polynek(m): 4:16pm On Mar 09
Wait oo
No be the Owerri wey I dey so?
Abeg make we hear word.
Go to Douglas or Mbaise road and snap picture den bring it hear.
You can't even breath proper in Douglas, very dirty and stinky environment,
You didn't snap the bad roads abi?
During rainy season you will hate Owerri
Abeg stop all dix hype

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Ttipsy(f): 4:21pm On Mar 09
Forkthiefnubu:

This is not owerri , where did u get that large body of water ? There is no river that have such a large diameter in imo state
thats Otamiri River in Owerri.

Why will I share false pictures!
I am replying you just to cure your ignorance

1 Like

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by mandax: 4:21pm On Mar 09
Broveens42:
Satiate

Owerri ngwori from close to 150,000 female students in all six govt tertiary education institutions in Imo state forced by Owerri people before 1999 to be located all in Owerri, nothing, absolutely nothing they left for Orlu and Okigwe to develop from.
Make money and go fcuck Owerri ladies scattered in all these six tertiary education institutions littered all over every one mile from each other in Owerri.
That's the tourism industry.

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Nedu05: 4:22pm On Mar 09
Owerri is a slum. Imo state is yet to have a state capital

Ttipsy:
thats Otamiri River in Owerri.
Why will I share false pictures!
I am replying you just to cure your ignorance

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by CuntPeddler: 4:23pm On Mar 09
MrProlific95:
Stop celebrating mediocre villages

You’ll die of hate and envy, since you can call these beautiful environment a village

2 Likes

Re: These Pictures Will Make You Miss Owerri by Musauzor(m): 4:23pm On Mar 09
There's complete non-existence of okada and Keke in Owerri metropolis. There's a high degree of decency and orderliness in Owerri unlike in Lagos, Onitsha, Benin city ,PH, etc. I love Owerri but I hate Hope Uzodinma.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece / Pictures Of Newly Transformed Onitsha / Man Dies In Car Accident 12 Days To His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.