Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,629 members, 7,861,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL (391 Views)

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) / John Okafor: I Was Scared Of Women After Ugly Experience With My Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL by Jaysuccesstv: 11:22am On Mar 09
Big Brother Naija reality star and disc jockey, Tolani Shobajo, popularly known as Tolanibaj, has revealed that she had wanted a Brazilian Butt Lift, BBL, surgery but later changed her mind because she was scared she might die.

She disclosed this in a recent episode of the Bahd And Boujee Podcast co-hosted by her and actress, Moet Abebe.

READ MORE
https://jaysuccesstv.com.ng/i-was-scared-of-dying-tolanibaj-on-why-she-changed-her-mind-on-doing-bbl/
Re: I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL by Nackzy: 11:23am On Mar 09
Better for you
Re: I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL by Cassandraloius: 12:51pm On Mar 09
Good for you ma.

You hardly see an original butt on from these Nollywood ladies these days, they're not setting any good example at all.
Re: I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL by finallybusy: 1:03pm On Mar 09
She still undertook a superficial form of enlargement. I guess the oil got absorbed by her body a few months later.

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Installations And Training In Port Harcourt...view Pics / Need A Beat?? / Akon Plans Mentorship Programmes For Upcoming Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.