Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? (382 Views)

The Life That I Live : Whose Life Are You Living ? / Are We Living In The Last Days? / Death And Life Are In The Power Of The Tongue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 7:23pm On Mar 10
MaxInDHouse:

So what about observing a group of worshipers who have found answers to all these questions and are working round the clock to enlighten others? Matthew 28:18-28; Act 1:8

This group or organization have found the purpose of life and it has helped them to resolve their disparities peacefully among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, stop learning about wars and vowed never to raise weapons against their neighbours! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Do you think we will still have issues or conflicts if everyone on this planet is a member of this group? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley
grin grin
U want to avoid war but u want to live in a stable society as if peace is a given, the people i know that sound like this are Jehovah's witnesses, i have studied their doctrine, no difference...
U tell ur people to avoid joining the army, but u live peacefully in a society where the military lays down their life...i hate this so much about JW
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 7:24pm On Mar 10
Chazzyboy:
call it mystery
True
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

grin grin
U want to avoid war but u want to live in a stable society as if peace is a given, the people i know that sound like this are Jehovah's witnesses, i have studied their doctrine, no difference...
U tell ur people to avoid joining the army, but u live peacefully in a society where the military lays down their life...i hate this so much about JW
Let's reason wisely now.
What are the military fighting for?

Only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES understood that it is deception that's making people to kill people as few ones in our midst are battling for supremacy they brainwash gullible people into thinking they're better rulers then they use means like:
Beauty, Eloquence, Tribalism, Religion, Social Status, Invention of destructive devices and many more to woo followers then use their followers to impose themselves on others.

A good example is Russia and Ukraine, these two nations speaks almost the same language yet just two individuals Zelensky and Putin made them kill one another.

Ask yourself what is the difference if either of the two men rules?
Has any ruler made a Paradise for his subjects?
Simply because Putin (Russia) was planning to take over some part of Ukraine and Jehovah's Witnesses are preaching against killing our neighbours the Russian ruler announced that Jehovah's Witnesses (the most peaceful people on this planet) are TERRORISTS!

Since 2017 he has been arresting JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and throwing them into prison all over Russia until he began making the move to attack Ukraine. All the people in Russia became confused as their own children must put on the military uniforms to go killing their neighbours in Ukraine except just one group:
JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES this group will rather risk their lives to save their fellow believers in Ukraine instead of killing them simply because two men are dragging over supremacy.

And don't come telling me that terrorists are fighting and killing people because there is no terrorist anywhere all they want is power to rule over their neighbours. If you allow those you're calling terrorists to gain access without resistance they will only establish themselves as rulers that's all they won't kill anybody.

So Jehovah's Witnesses have discovered that the only problem mankind has today is the fight over who should set standards for what is right or wrong. This is what the Bible God warned mankind against in His book that as long as mankind refuses to leave that right for Him death is what we will continue planning towards one another! Genesis 2:17
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Set Your Hope Perfectly On Grace Part 4 / The Kingdom Of God - Winning Each Day Devotional / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.