Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? (363 Views)

The Life That I Live : Whose Life Are You Living ? / Are We Living In The Last Days? / Will The “Great Crowd” Be On Earth When Armageddon Breaks Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 11:43am On Mar 09
I just get so frustrated each time i think about how ignorant and dumb we humans are, we know little about how we came into existence, we know little of the history of a planet that is estimated to be about 3 billion years ..we know little of what life has to offer beyond earth, it just feels like a prison really ...
The majority of humans have accepted religious explanation and have shut their brain to question anything... I just got on tiktok and so many spiritual content creators coming up with different explanations for dreams, for demons, marine spirit, angels, et.c...all with different explanations, at our age as humans we don't even have a science based understanding of dimensions and the entities that are there ..and these entities continue to interfere with human existence but still we have no coherent, science based understanding of these entities....
I writing out of frustration, i am really tired, i just see people moving about their lives and nobody is bothering to know what we are doing on this planet, everybody is planning to go to heaven, some are afraid of hell...imagine as a specie, we dont even know what happens when we die...
The ignorance is too much, US pentagon just revealed a document denying existence of UFO's....this infuriates me more, even tho i have no logical evidence of extraterrestrial life, shouldn't this be a topic that the world should join hands together to find answers? Why are people all over the world not very interested in asking deep questions that concerns our long term existence, we know very little of the world oceans, there could even be sentient life on this planet and we wouldn't know...
I am just so tired, i feel thinking and worrying about deep stuffs is a burden, i envy people who dont care, they just pray to Jesus and delegate their critical thinking to their pastors and religious leaders

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 11:49am On Mar 09
Mainstream science has rebuffed spirituality, thus we have no science based explanations of spiritual issues. ..thus increasing ignorance....
Spirituality exists, there's more to life than we know, but why is everyone not bothered to know more?
I debate with my Christian brother and he will say "the secret things belong to God alone" and i wonder why such docility, so because the Bible says that, then it means we shouldn't ask questions to find answers?
Too many spiritual interpretations for different occurrences, yet we have no coherent understanding...
When will humans rise up and say enough is enough and try to understand more and put an end to this ignorance...
Lots of people say masturbation is bad spiritually, that it weakens a person....ask different spiritual people and u get different answers, why does masturbation weakens and normal sex does not do same.
Why does masturbation open a person to spiritual attacks, when will people demand more answers and say enough is enough to all these entities that are manipulating us

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 11:56am On Mar 09
Fossils of neanderthals ,denisovans, dinosaurs, homo this and homo that have all been found, yet an average religious person will not cool down to think about how these physical evidences affects the foundations of their belief system...modern man is estimated to be about 300,000 years, biblical record is estimated to be 6000 years....yet majority of people are not asking questions...
In my apartment, kids were talking and one asked "where did God come from and who created him"? The other kids and adults rebuked the person that asked and warned him never to ask such questions....i looked at this and shed tears in my heart, this is how we grow up to be ignorant,even when logical facts is staring us in the face, we cannot use our brains...

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Ertugrul: 11:59am On Mar 09
OP i feel ur pain....who knows maybe everything is happening for a reason
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 12:00pm On Mar 09
Ertugrul:
OP i feel ur pain....who knows maybe everything is happening for a reason
What kind of reason that is making majority of humans to be so docile...its as if we are bn controlled...
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Ertugrul: 12:13pm On Mar 09
Minsk24:

What kind of reason that is making majority of humans to be so docile...its as if we are bn controlled...
grin cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Chazzyboy: 10:45pm On Mar 09
I think the creator doesn't want mankind to know everything because when one dies there's no coming back
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 4:59am On Mar 10
Chazzyboy:
I think the creator doesn't want mankind to know everything because when one dies there's no coming back
Very good point.....what stops mankind from coming together to research and answer these important questions...the vast majority of people are not even thinking about it.... really tiring to see
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Very good point.....what stops mankind from coming together to research and answer these important questions...the vast majority of people are not even thinking about it.... really tiring to see
What is the purpose of life?
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:27am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

How are these things important? Funny people cannot unite to bring down the price of rice it is now to unite to find aliens? Men.what a lost priority.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 6:15am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

How are these things important? Funny people cannot unite to bring down the price of rice it is now to unite to find aliens? Men.what a lost priority.

Exactly this kind of mentality, its just so pathetic...when a human cannot even understand the importance of figuring out the basis of our existence and how much it will translate to accelerated technological and economic progress of mankind
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 6:16am On Mar 10
MaxInDHouse:

What is the purpose of life?
Good question, i am sorry i dont have the answer to that....and whatever answer u think u have, there are countless other answers across different schools of thought...
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:19am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Exactly this kind of mentality, its just so pathetic...when a human cannot even understand the importance of figuring out the basis of our existence and how much it will translate to accelerated technological and economic progress of mankind

How?

After all the years learning 2 times 2 and simeoultenous equations, pythagoras and how frogs Bleep and. give birth or the square root of 25, the price of POP cement is N12k and a full tank fuel is still N34k thereabout?
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Iamanoited: 6:29am On Mar 10
FATHER FORGIVE US FOR WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING.
FOLLOW THE MANTRA AND THE MANUAL OF FEELING THINKING REASONING ACTING INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS.
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DO.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Iamanoited: 6:29am On Mar 10
FOLLOW THE MANTRA AND THE MANUAL OF FEELING THINKING REASONING ACTING INTERACTING AND MOVEMENTS.
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DO.

Orisa37.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 6:37am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

How?

After all the years learning 2 times 2 and simeoultenous equations, pythagoras and how frogs Bleep and. give birth or the square root of 25, the price of POP cement is N12k and a full tank fuel is still N34k thereabout?
Lol, let me school you, what do u think will happen if humans were to discover evidence of extraterrestrial life? And we finally get to know that there's a world out there of sentient beings, it will make us band together as humans, we could see a drastic change in economic and political systems if we are to engage in a universe filled with intelligent civilizations....
Nations will come together, technology will be shared, we will now see ourselves as humans in a galactic world...

What do u think will happen if we were to fully discover our origins and what we are doing on earth, when we finally realize that race, religion, ethnicity and other things are artificial, and humanity is the most important identity for us, it can create a more united world, this can in turn lead to an evolution of economic and political systems
Imagine we discover alien life and there is technology transfer, or we humans come together to achieve goals, the sky will be the starting point...
So there's a whole lot to gain if we can answer these questions, it will guarantee our long term survival
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 6:38am On Mar 10
Iamanoited:
YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DO.

Orisa37.
I don't understand
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Lol, let me school you, what do u think will happen if humans were to discover evidence of extraterrestrial life? ...

Now you.have shifted post and dodged my question.

Forgive me for saying this but you are being very very stupid for the white bandits whom you see and you even know controll you and your life as proven by this very presentation you are making, and you have not defeated nor sent them away, is it now unseen, unknown peaple?

You are just proving that you are the whiteman's toy and a brainwashed person. I say, all these respectfully. You need to emancipate ypurself.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 7:45am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Forgive me for saying this but you are being very very stupid for the white bandits whom you see and you even know controll you and your life as proven by this very presentation you are making, and you have not defeated nor sent them away, is it now unseen, unknown peaple?

You are just proving that you are the whiteman's toy and a brainwashed person. I say, all these respectfully. You need to emancipate ypurself.
You asked what will be the need for humans to answer important questions over our current pressing needs...and i gave u an example of a possibility regarding the aftermath of an answered question, what exactly am i dodging?
I dont have energy to respond to your silly tantrum, what even relates to whiteman and this? Inferiority complex don wound u finish... please if u have nothing to say , shut up and keep going...this thread is not for you
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 7:52am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

A person asking importance of Pythagoras, u dont even know the importance of geometry , u are worried about cost of living and dont know that technology holds the key, the key to accelerated technological advancement is more global cooperation , what can accelerate global cooperation beyond what we can ever dream of, it is the complete knowledge of who we are and what we are doing here....this knowledge will help tear down barriers like race and other prejudice , and gradually over time, lead to an evolution of economic and political systems....
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

A person asking importance of Pythagoras, u dont even know the importance of geometry , u are worried about cost of living and dont know that technology holds the key, the key to accelerated technological advancement is more global cooperation , what can accelerate global cooperation beyond what we can ever dream of, it is the complete knowledge of who we are and what we are doing here....this knowledge will help tear down barriers like race and other prejudice , and gradually over time, lead to an evolution of economic and political systems....

Yet geometrists are hungry and homenone, mechanics live in slums and cannot buy the tecnologies they work on, since 1897 till tomorrow. In the end all is vanity.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 8:50am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet geometrists are hungry and homenone, mechanics live in slums and cannot buy the tecnologies they work on, since 1897 till tomorrow. In the end all is vanity.
No it's not vanity, look at how life has improved over the past centuries due to technology, it is a continuous process, but that process can be accelerated if we can all come together and see ourselves as one....
Imagine how much better Nigeria will be if we can see ourselves as one and work together for national progress...
Look at the majore progress we have had in the world ,it is because of uniformity of thinking and coordination...
The Europeans migrated to America, put their differences aside and united for progress...
The british and French conquered the world, institute language, political system,religion e.t.c that unified the a huge chunk of the world, fostering more human interaction and cooperation...
So we need to continue to accelerate this process of human unity,this will help us work together...
Imagine the resources been spent by Washington and Moscow on this Russia-Ukraine war...if we are more united, such resources can be spent on technological research, on the long run, the outcome of such research will help improve human lives
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:04am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

No it's not vanity, look at how life has improved over the past centuries due to technology, ..

You call hunger and joblessness and homelessness and insecurity improvememt?

Well, negative improvement then.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Good question, i am sorry i dont have the answer to that....and whatever answer u think u have, there are countless other answers across different schools of thought...

Well the purpose of life should be practical so that when applied in all tribes the adherents will live peaceably among themselves and with their neighbours no matter the tribe or race.

That's the only way to know the purpose of life! smiley
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 11:26am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

You call hunger and joblessness and homelessness and insecurity improvememt?

Well, negative improvement then.
Lol, there's difference between opinion and fact, human life has gotten better all over the world compared to centuries ago...
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 11:27am On Mar 10
MaxInDHouse:

Well the purpose of life should be practical so that when applied in all tribes the adherents will live peaceably among themselves and with their neighbours no matter the tribe or race.

That's the only way to know the purpose of life! smiley
Hmmmm, awesome, but we still don't know what this purpose is or why we are here...
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:33am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Lol, there's difference between opinion and fact, human life has gotten better all over the world compared to centuries ago...

That is you call world hunger and joblessness and homelessness and insecurity.and inability to marry better.
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 11:38am On Mar 10
Dtruthspeaker:

That is you call world hunger and joblessness and homelessness and insecurity.and inability to marry better.
It will keep getting better
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:58am On Mar 10
Minsk24:

Hmmmm, awesome, but we still don't know what this purpose is or why we are here...

You will know when you find the adherents living up to the purpose of life.

To illustrate imagine you see a device that is in all the corners of your street would you ask for it's purpose if you discover those making the best use of it to benefit themselves?

Surely you will know the purpose of life when you come in contact with those living up to the purpose of life!
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Minsk24: 12:12pm On Mar 10
MaxInDHouse:

You will know when you find the adherents living up to the purpose of life.

To illustrate imagine you see a device that is in all the corners of your street would you ask for it's purpose if you discover those making the best use of it to benefit themselves?

Surely you will know the purpose of life when you come in contact with those living up to the purpose of life!
This thread is not aim at individualistic explanations, everybody has different things to say about life,based on their experiences and personality...
I am talking about a collective agreeable and fact based explanation, that will define how we came to Earth, who made us, what is the history of this Planet, are we alone in the universe, what is the nature and workings of reality, dimensions, the universe e.t.c
We need to answer these questions collectively...
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by Chazzyboy: 5:48pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

call it mystery
Re: What Kind Of Ignorant Life Are We Living Here On Earth? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10
Minsk24:

This thread is not aim at individualistic explanations, everybody has different things to say about life,based on their experiences and personality...
I am talking about a collective agreeable and fact based explanation, that will define how we came to Earth, who made us, what is the history of this Planet, are we alone in the universe, what is the nature and workings of reality, dimensions, the universe e.t.c
We need to answer these questions collectively...

So what about observing a group of worshipers who have found answers to all these questions and are working round the clock to enlighten others? Matthew 28:18-28; Act 1:8

This group or organization have found the purpose of life and it has helped them to resolve their disparities peacefully among themselves, diverted their resources into the production of food and information materials, stop learning about wars and vowed never to raise weapons against their neighbours! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Do you think we will still have issues or conflicts if everyone on this planet is a member of this group? Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Now Go / The Testimonial Code / Can The Creator Of The World[god] Have Brothers And Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.