Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend (1816 Views)

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by service44: 12:06pm On Mar 09
pls what do you think of a girl that will tell you all her past experiences about sex with men, she will tell you how she use to flirt, she was rough, this is while both of you were discusing, she discuse so wild and when you as a man slot in just one of your past experience she flamed up and get angry..,.,can any one relate,

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by eddynaira125: 12:11pm On Mar 09
We should turn this platform to relationship platforms, I think relationships discuss is turn into spam on Nairaland
Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by VeryWickedMan: 12:31pm On Mar 09
You are the bitch in the relationship.
Just bend over and let her Bleep you.

7 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by Cassandraloius: 12:45pm On Mar 09
Dissolve the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by rocknation62(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09
eddynaira125:
We should turn this platform to relationship platforms, I think relationships discuss is turn into spam on Nairaland

That is why NL have sections for each topics. It is not compulsory you come to this particular section there are other sections you can visit. T-for thanks

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by tyup(m): 1:17pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:

A min silent for Eco99. The watermarked owner of that image
Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by Obainoman6: 6:29pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
This Guy u no well o
Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by Namaster: 7:17pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:

OP, take this advice and buy yourself some lubes.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by Starz825(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09
eddynaira125:

na romance section be this oga. anything relationship comes here
Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by Rexymania(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09
Children everywhere on NL
Re: Who Can Relate With This Type Of Girllfriend by richiemcgold: 11:01pm On Mar 09
Probably, you have been spending some real long time with the gal. Some useless WASTED years.
You be that kind guy wey like to dey siddon with woman dey do cho-cho-cho upandown. grin why she no go dey tell u nonsense?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday, She Sent Me Text But Didn't Post Me / Woman: Prey or Hunter? / Love Dilemma: Brother's Girlfriend's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.