Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) (39623 Views)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Prophet Divine Okoh's Marriage Ends After 3 Months For Not Keeping To Promise / Obituary Of A Man & His Mother Buried Same Day In Nsukka, Enugu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Sucre6: 2:02pm On Mar 09
Kingrshd3:
Ask PitObi and his IPOB members

Insensitive piece of sh!t you are.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Negroid001(m): 2:02pm On Mar 09
Offpoint1:
Hope she's found in one piece.

You don't want to experience of a missing child, once had a nephew that went missing for a whole month. It was one of the worse moments in the family, we searched on air, land and sea. How we found him remains misery till date and since then the boy remains stunted...

Ahhh tell us more.
Stunted as in?
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Emekaonline: 2:03pm On Mar 09
Have they checked IPOB camp?
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09
May God almighty keep her safe and reunite her with her family IJM
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by chidi2003(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09
StraightGaay:
Thank God it's not Ogun. if not, the next news would be in pieces.
Respect humanity! We should be careful with our actions and inactions - on social media. Be a symbol of peace!
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Staywithbina: 2:09pm On Mar 09
When kids of this age miss,I blame the mother and father of the child especially the mother ,how people give birth to children they donโ€™t have plan of caring for amazes me โ€ฆtell me how a 3year old that should be around her parents all the time miss ,How

1 Like

Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by StraightGaay: 2:11pm On Mar 09
chidi2003:

Respect humanity! We should be careful with our actions and inactions - on social media. Be a symbol of peace!
Right, but it's true.
Na their IGR be that.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 09
Baby and children trade has to stop in the South East.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by dNortherner(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09
I pray for her safety and her return for Allah's sake.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by dannyspeejay(m): 2:32pm On Mar 09
God please bring her back
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Ayomiposi001: 2:40pm On Mar 09
Modecaih:
I command her return in Jesus name amen

Commando! welldone o. Second Jesus. How far with do command na?
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by chuksbobby12: 2:41pm On Mar 09
Modecaih:
I command her return in Jesus name amen
๐Ÿ˜‚ Lol
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by NeckingNgulping(m): 2:51pm On Mar 09
I hope she's found alive and safe.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by NAC1666: 2:56pm On Mar 09
deniiQ:
This little child has been missing for over a week. Please help push this out there until she is found.๐Ÿ™
Hope not sold to another couple
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by tishbite43: 2:57pm On Mar 09
Offpoint1:
Hope she's found in one piece.

You don't want to experience of a missing child, once had a nephew that went missing for a whole month. It was one of the worse moments in the family, we searched on air, land and sea. How we found him remains misery till date and since then the boy remains stunted...
Hmmm
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by tishbite43: 2:59pm On Mar 09
Jewessgratitud3:
Where did she go missing from? School or home?

How can a child of this age be left all alone by herself to the point she wandered far without any one noticing?

Parents need to be more careful and watchful over their kids. No be to open legs bring pikin into the world. Na to care and look after them until a reasonable age.
Omo, it is not easy
Na God dey save person
A millisecond is enough for these things to happen

1 Like

Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by fuck419: 3:02pm On Mar 09
They should first arrest and detain the parents until the child is found.

Your children are your responsibility. You owe them to defend and protect them.

Negligence is not an excuse here.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by OALandAgents: 3:03pm On Mar 09
Tell us what time and place she went missing, who she was with what she and the persons she was with were wearing so we can check our cctv cameras and car dashcams fo that location date and time.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Exceed15: 3:10pm On Mar 09
The child would be found in Jesus Name.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by lextube: 3:14pm On Mar 09
There's a high chance that she may have been kidnapped and used for ritual. Anyway, I pray for her safe return.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Makunahatata: 3:38pm On Mar 09
Nawa...I no trust the parents,hope den never sell her...
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Berankis: 3:43pm On Mar 09
Guess her Father is late and mum couldn't keep up with all the challenges of child upbringing alone. She must have strayed from her watch. I pray to see a Nigeria where all our children will be safe wherever they are. A Nigeria of my dreams without kidnapping, killings, robbery, stealing, corruption. A Nigeria where we respect and love each other truly. A Nigeria where we look out for each other and look after one another.
I don't want a Nigeria where children will get missing again. I can only pray... May God help us.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Berankis: 3:44pm On Mar 09
Guess her Father is late and mum couldn't keep up with all the challenges of child upbringing alone. She must have strayed from her watch. I pray to see a Nigeria where all our children will be safe wherever they are. A Nigeria of my dreams without kidnapping, killings, robbery, stealing, corruption. A Nigeria where we respect and love each other truly. A Nigeria where we look out for each other and look after one another. A Nigeria without suffering and hardship. A Nigeria in abundance.
I don't want a Nigeria where children will get missing again. I can only pray... May God help us.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by infogenius(m): 3:55pm On Mar 09
This is news that gives a creepy and chilling feeling..
Dear God preserve, keep and hand over this daughter of urs alive to her parents IJN
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by RedAlert08(m): 6:11pm On Mar 09
deniiQ:
This little child has been missing for over a week. Please help push this out there until she is found.๐Ÿ™

May she be found in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by richkal(m): 6:29pm On Mar 09
One week is not to long for God to bring him back home.

Please make use of all medium to disseminate information about his missing.

Please make use of radio as well as print Media.

May God Almighty make it easier for you to discover him.
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by AmakaTips2: 6:38pm On Mar 09
sad
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by chidi2003(m): 6:56pm On Mar 09
StraightGaay:
Right, but it's true.
Na their IGR be that.
Take it easy; let's respect and love one another!
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by Midex88(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09
I decree his safe return in Jesus Name
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by sisisioge: 7:07pm On Mar 09
Dearest Lord in heaven! Please bring her back safely! Naija o....biko ease up on all these plenty wahala
Re: Chizaram Okoh: This Child Is Missing In Enugu (Photo) by StraightGaay: 7:26pm On Mar 09
chidi2003:

Take it easy; let's respect and love one another!
It's always them against us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Got A Job After So Long, But My In-Laws Won't Let Me Have It! / "How My Husband Left Me One Month After Marriage" - Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.