Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos (24190 Views)

NEED BUILDING APPROVAL, APPROVAL DOCUMENTATION in NIG.? WHATSAPP 08069253261 / YOU WANT BUILDING APPROVAL, Approval documentation in NIGERIA?call 08069253261 / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos by PastorOlokonla: 5:39pm On Mar 13
Villa12:
what i mean is that they may sell it costly because they understand getting that same properties at this time of inflation economy will definitely cost more

Remember, they built cheap when the materials was not as expensive and some of them need urgent cash now and have multiple properties. I like buying and spending about 5m to renovate and bring to my taste. Also, many already have the C of O.

Just google distressed properties in Lagos and you will be surprised at what you can get for 30m.
Re: My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos by W0t0w0toman: 8:52am On Apr 23
ojasweb:
Let me make this disclaimer before i open the thread.

This thread is my personal experience on getting a building approval in Lagos, and it might not be the same for everyone else.

Also, things might have changed depending on the time you're reading the post.

Lastly, i might not remember everything involved since i contracted the process to a more experienced person.

The process began in September, 2023.

Pls can you help me with contact on who can help me get this process done?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos by ojasweb(m): 9:52pm On Apr 23
W0t0w0toman:

Pls can you help me with contact on who can help me get this process done?

Kindly contact via my website.
Re: My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos by muzy1: 10:42am On Apr 28
Hello,

Please how long after submitting the application for assessment did you get the approval?

Does it take months even when you have fulfilled all requirements?

Thanks for your reply.

quote author=ojasweb post=128855853]After submitting every document, the approval was processed and we got the letter of authorisation.

We got the sticker from LASBCA, and we are informed to write a letter for stage inspection at least 7 days before the date we intend to work.[/quote]
Re: My Experience With Building Approval In Lagos by ojasweb(m): 6:42pm On Apr 28
muzy1:
Hello,

Please how long after submitting the application for assessment did you get the approval?

Does it take months even when you have fulfilled all requirements?

Thanks for your reply.

quote author=ojasweb post=128855853]After submitting every document, the approval was processed and we got the letter of authorisation.

We got the sticker from LASBCA, and we are informed to write a letter for stage inspection at least 7 days before the date we intend to work.

I commence work when we receive the authorisation, which was within 3 months of the whole process.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Dairy Of My 1st Building Project / Architectural Design Challenge - Post Your Design ! / Senate Pegs Landlord's Rent Duration At One Year In FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.