Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital (60060 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by NovusHomo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
Erastus Akingbola wan end this family patapata.

How?

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by inoki247: 4:59pm On Mar 09
lakesidepapa:

What is the essence of this life without salvation..
On Jan 12th and Feb 1st 2024, I lost two people in my life, My lovely Mom and my wife respectively... its just a like a dream to me.

I think we only came die....

It was when I grew up start loosing people dare to me and the worst part they will not tell you before leaving people you talk everyday smile together....

Have realized we only came to die all i du now is eat and not stress myself too much I only work to put food on the table any other thing to me is stress...

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by EmekaBlue(m): 5:00pm On Mar 09
Emmanuel30a2:
Truly your name na emeka blue... Why don't you go and join ifeanyumbafc or what have you, to impress your whatever... Maybe your name is sundaymba..
I have speaking in Chinese skills... An engineer and a master degree holder from China university

I get sense but haven't been lucky with money in life so far.

I even played lower division league in China years back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by LordBillionz: 5:01pm On Mar 09
nony43:
It is not easy to bury a Child, let alone a grown up one.
Seriously...
Like, I'm very saddened by this.

Oh God!

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Judolisco(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09
I can imagine what d man is going through... D worst thing dat can happen to a father or a family is losing a loved one.... Not to talk of three at d same time... When I lost my sister, I didn't eat until d third day, I did not even know dat I've not eaten... I was jst praying dat it should be a dream...

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Willie2015: 5:04pm On Mar 09
Amotolongbo:
I heard Herbert’s elder brother also died in a car crash with his wife some time ago.

May this tragedy find a rest and stop in the Senior Wigwe’s life

Elder brother died in a car crash with wife ...
Now junior brother died with wife including pickin in an air crash...
Thats a pattern ...
Surviving members need to sit up,,,

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by pazu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 09
I wish him well
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by NovusHomo(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09
lakesidepapa:

On Jan 12th and Feb 1st 2024, I lost two people in my life, My lovely Mom and my wife respectively... its just a like a dream to me.
I pray that God will console and give you strength.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by pazu(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09
It's well
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Omoluabi16(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09
He's 89. His wife will be somewhere in her 80's too. They've not done too badly in life raising those giants as children. I hope they eventually have a peaceful end, because this might be too hard to take. cry

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by TheGift: 5:08pm On Mar 09
Richtaiwo:
Every father with a brain wishes to be buried by his children and the other way round.

It has nothing to do with brain, or no brain. It’s just a natural and rational familial phenomenon.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Judolisco(m): 5:12pm On Mar 09
Anguldi:
Witness same this morning in the hospital , husband died . Moments later, wife slumped sad
ha omo, I use to advise people who don't appreciate life, to go to any general hospital or teaching hospital and stay there for 6 months... I did my siwes in one, not only did I see adults dying, I saw kids, I witnessed people crying alot... By d time I was through... Omo I calm down oh, it's been more than 6 yrs now but ino fit comut d experience for my head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by lekonso: 5:13pm On Mar 09
ppogba:

Please keep Erastus Akingbola out of your wicked and evil narrative.

You have been on this for some days now.
You no see his name

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by gtassure: 5:14pm On Mar 09
Pootle:
weytin no fit kill poor man go kill rich man
Shoo! Se poor man feel fly helicopter ni!
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by dkidd: 5:14pm On Mar 09
Amotolongbo:
I heard Herbert’s elder brother also died in a car crash with his wife some time ago.

May this tragedy find a rest and stop in the Senior Wigwe’s life
U heard? And ur spreading it like butter when u haven't confirmed anything undecided
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Babyboyforeal(m): 5:14pm On Mar 09
HayTerran:
A man who contributed a lot to the rot that bedevil Nigeria but because he was a rich man, everyone is trying to famz. I won't be a part of such.
don't mine dem, God punish all looter

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by dkidd: 5:19pm On Mar 09
EmekaBlue:
I have speaking in Chinese skills... An engineer and a master degree holder from China university

Ur time never reach no be luck. U nor know wetin God dey protect u from like this so. I done stop to dey bother myself about all these things. I just want to enjoy my life with what I get and do my best to be the best version of myself in preparation for when time reach to step up. Nothing bothers me again cos me I know say before I comot I must leave mark... Better one

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by piriton: 5:19pm On Mar 09
I pray that nobody should experience this in their lives

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Iceberg3: 5:21pm On Mar 09
May God have mercy.

And some abomination people were attacking a grieving family,a grieving daughter for not standing up to greet sympathisers and the VP!
Hate will kee you all, wicked and hardhearted human beings

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by theamazonguru(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
Erastus Akingbola wan end this family patapata.

Which kind talk be this now.

Make Una dey think small before una open mouth waaaaaaaaaah na.
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by donmik: 5:25pm On Mar 09
HayTerran:
A man who contributed a lot to the rot that bedevil Nigeria but because he was a rich man, everyone is trying to famz. I won't be a part of such.

Interesting if you can buttress your point.

Let's get enlightened pls
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Emmanuel30a2: 5:26pm On Mar 09
EmekaBlue:

So, remembers me when you makes money or when you are finally lucky with money... Why are you unlucky with money...? U are kinda playing hockey or u are a disc jokery&mockery, that wants 2 owns or build a bakery? Maybe u are doing hankypanky with monkeys&donkeys, dat aren't keys&whiskeys or dat aren't keys 2 whiskeys... I hope u are not doing a emily heskey or like EH&emmanuel eboue... It's risky 2b doing a emily heskey or like emily heskey...dat has d key or knows all d keys 2 whiskey or of whiskey... Wat is d skill of emily heskey or d skill 2bcoms a emily heskey...? What is d skill&key 2bcom a emily heskey or like emily heskey... Did emily heskey has a skill 2 kill or will&skill 2kill/ a key 2 whiskey... Did u need a smiley or a simile...?
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Obainoman6: 5:26pm On Mar 09
Why is he slumping, with all the money wey him pikin don garner.
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by emperor4love(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09
E de papa eye like na movie,God help them in this hard time
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Geometrix(m): 5:26pm On Mar 09
The supposed Nigeria you are trying to defend,don't they have regulators and supposedly institutions that shouldn't have allowed it happened in the first place?
HayTerran:

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Zetty177x: 5:27pm On Mar 09
Richtaiwo:
Every father with a brain wishes to be buried by his children and the other way round.

Not
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by lakesidepapa(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09
inoki247:

I think we only came die....

It was when I grew up start loosing people dare to me and the worst part they will not tell you before leaving people you talk everyday smile together....

Have realized we only came to die all i du now is eat and not stress myself too much I only work to put food on the table any other thing to me is stress...

Its what its, Do good, do what makes you happy, eat good food and serve God.

May God give our lost ones souls peaceful rest...
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Mar 09
HayTerran:

my brother, thats the part I cannot understand
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by OmoOshodi(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09
Enough of story of this man......

Even M.K.O abiola was later discovered to be enemy of poor Nigerians in death...

No R.I.P to waste

Dangote ,Otedola,etc...should note this

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Akantronics: 5:38pm On Mar 09
All is well... Nothing special for this world.
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Benwallt(m): 5:38pm On Mar 09
Na here Obi and miscreants went to display their ingrained madness.

Begging for recognition where an old man and his families are mourning.

Very sad
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by membranus: 5:47pm On Mar 09
lakesidepapa:

That's too much. May the LORD console you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.