Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital (60037 Views)

Shyngle, Wigwe's Dad Was Head Of NTA & His Mum Was A Nurse / Access Bank Denies Herbert Wigwe's Arrest / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Aforxzy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 09
May God comfort the families.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Antoeni(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09
The Pains & Agony is too Much, May God Grant Him Quick Recovery and Fortitude to beat The Lose.
Valar Morghuilis

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by NaijaCover(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09
Hmmmmmm
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by GbeduTicket(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09
This life ehn cool
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by scholes23(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
Erastus Akingbola wan end this family patapata.
There's time for everything. Anyways, GET WELL SOON
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by HayTerran: 4:29pm On Mar 09
uzomakanaki:
Never wish death for any man, everyone is close to their grave
I don't. I just find it hard to see the reasonability in celebrating the man who contributed to making our country this way

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Lance008(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
Abeg educate us me too no understand
Evil pass evil but do u think this is man work never
Na nature to me
You all becareful

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by EmekaBlue(m): 4:31pm On Mar 09
Such a successful man. So his father still dey

I can't wait to impress my Dad

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Angel55555(m): 4:32pm On Mar 09
GanagiBitrus:
The heavy heart, emptiness & Sorrow that goes with losing a loved one is indescribable unless experienced.

May God comfort the bereaved family.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Walai(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09
Could this be naija version of the US President Kennedy's family line ? The famous Kennedy curse. Nawaoo

Amotolongbo:
I heard Herbert’s elder brother also died in a car crash with his wife some time ago.

May this tragedy find a rest and stop in the Senior Wigwe’s life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Babbyad: 4:33pm On Mar 09
Hmmm..
HayTerran:
A man who contributed a lot to the rot that bedevil Nigeria but because he was a rich man, everyone is trying to famz. I won't be a part of such.
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Makunahatata: 4:35pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
Akpu brain, if den sue ur ass..ur ppl go dey cry oppression Chinedu

4 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by ppogba: 4:35pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:

Please keep Erastus Akingbola out of your wicked and evil narrative.

You have been on this for some days now.

3 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Pootle: 4:37pm On Mar 09
weytin no fit kill poor man go kill rich man
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Stewart883(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09
The old man has lost two sons already. That's traumatic
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Elzazzi: 4:38pm On Mar 09
Heard he passed on. Not sure of the news though
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Blitzking: 4:40pm On Mar 09
Anguldi:
Witness same this morning in the hospital , husband died . Moments later, wife slumped sad
seenit several times that's why a dr has to learn how to break bad news.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by dinkyicon: 4:40pm On Mar 09
Elzazzi:
Heard he passed on. Not sure of the news though
just heard
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Emmanuel30a2: 4:42pm On Mar 09
Man102:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/09/breaking-father-late-access-holdings-ceo-herbert-wigwe-slumps-rushed-hospital#:~:text=Shyngle%20Wigwe%2C%20the%20biological%20father,nearby%20hospital%20for%20immediate%20treatment.
Na them, he go soon join them... In bethlehem or in judea...? Maybe in NEW JERUSALEM...? Ask totem or ask your totem... There is no problem when you are using totem and calling yourself diadem or a diadem, you would soon joins them...
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Onewazobia(m): 4:42pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:

Very, very big allegation.
Be careful

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Emmanuel30a2: 4:45pm On Mar 09
EmekaBlue:
Such a successful man. So his father still dey

I can't wait to impress my Dad
Truly your name na emeka blue... Why don't you go and join ifeanyumbafc or what have you, to impress your whatever... Maybe your name is sundaymba..
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by lakesidepapa(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09
inoki247:
Hnmm....

Too much to bare for him....

Imagine loosing 3 person at a time....

I pray God no let us experience wetin Job experience for Bible....

What is the essence of this life without salvation..
On Jan 12th and Feb 1st 2024, I lost two people in my life, My lovely Mom and my wife respectively... its just a like a dream to me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Vijuchoco(f): 4:46pm On Mar 09
Helpfromabove1:
God should pls take control

Burying a child and a successful one for that matter and your daughter in-law with your grand child who happens to be your son’s only son

It’s a great pain
Mehn! It's really a terrible experience. God, abeg o
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09
Man102:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/03/09/breaking-father-late-access-holdings-ceo-herbert-wigwe-slumps-rushed-hospital#:~:text=Shyngle%20Wigwe%2C%20the%20biological%20father,nearby%20hospital%20for%20immediate%20treatment.

The father loved his son. .

1 Like

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Donedeal1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09
This is the reason parents are not permitted
During the condolences he may bear it.
But final ash to ash,dust to dust

He will surely get emotional
No matter
So he should stay away.

2 Likes

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by TiglathPILESER: 4:51pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:
You see what I have been complaining about. I sense very deeply that Erastus is not at rest over the sale of bank to access...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Emmanuel30a2: 4:52pm On Mar 09
lakesidepapa:

What is the essence of this life without salvation..
On Jan 12th and Feb 1st 2024, I lost two people in my life, My lovely Mom and my wife respectively... its just a like a dream to me.
That thing good abeg...
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by israelmao(m): 4:54pm On Mar 09
It's a tribulation in one family in one day.It's quite tragic.God have mercy on this rest of the family.
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by FuckOsuPigs: 4:56pm On Mar 09
VeryWickedMan:

Weyrey full this place honestly.
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Reelmii: 4:56pm On Mar 09
I pray he gets well soon
Re: Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital by Okoroawusa: 4:57pm On Mar 09
Chai! This is so painful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) / Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.