Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) (68021 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by josephevergreen(m): 7:29pm On Mar 09
This are the kind of women all real men out there deserve...

Bro majority of Nigeria girls today lost it..

Sweet and worth emulating β™₯οΈβœ…

ShMe on hookup babe's!
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:36pm On Mar 09
Kosoco:
The man looks like Simp.
Odey you have you ever asked someone who you look like? Well Incase you haven't I'll tell you who you look like: "you look like a poverty stricken shit". Mumuman
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by dettolgel: 7:42pm On Mar 09
Freshtruth:
The man look hungry truth be told

Because he is not bloated (which is mostly result of liver problems and obesity)?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:42pm On Mar 09
nlfpmod:
Before and after photos of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & husband, Ikemba Iweala.

Nigeria Stories
Well logically speaking I can say that this are the kind legendary people who are fit to be imitated by our kids not useless God forsaken hell bound musicians they tend to take as role models this days and only sensible parents would caution their stupid actions.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 09
A very lucky and accomplished woman
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by BeautifulSolace(f): 7:59pm On Mar 09
Oracleforce:

How.much have you invested on yourself...because guys also don't need a liability around them

So much tears here, dry your tears kiddo.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Geovanni412(m): 7:59pm On Mar 09
DeepThroater:

Achievements like banging a nurse in the parking lot of the hospital they both worked at during office hours and getting blackmailed by the nurse's boyfriend.

You're not making logical sense, bro

By this logic, every great king /leader in history was a simp from Genghis Khan to King Solomon to King David to Samson.

Cheating with a lower class woman is a common denominator even amongst the greatest of rulers

Mention one great man or President of USA who wasn't involved in such a scandal.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by eepeepook: 8:00pm On Mar 09
She was cute and nerdy when young. The man glowed up over the years. Grey hair has its own beauty.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Ashirioluwa: 8:16pm On Mar 09
G00dharddick:
Damn!

Dear men, make sure you marry a woman who has visions not a parasite and a liability

The bitter truth
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:17pm On Mar 09
DeepThroater:

Achievements like banging a nurse in the parking lot of the hospital they both worked at during office hours and getting blackmailed by the nurse's boyfriend.

Blackmailed that he would do what? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by MatrixCircle: 8:26pm On Mar 09
See thier eye glasses then you will understand say na book brought them together. Successful couples per international standard.

Make una educate una children.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09
GloriousGbola:

You should not be posting pictures of iweala with her husband.

You are trying to create a narrative that does not exist.

If i remember correctly the man had a reputation as a horndog while his wife was working in Nigeria.

So much so that it got into the news and allegedly impacted on her job performance

Which narrative doesn't exist?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by DeepThroater: 8:31pm On Mar 09
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Blackmailed that he would do what? πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

The nurse and her boyfriend set him up.

When they were at it in the parking lot , the boyfriend went over to them and took pictures and videos

The boyfriend and the nurse got over $80k before guy man went and reported to the FBI.

The nurse was arrested and sentenced to 3ys while the boyfriend ran back to Nigeria.

FYI, the nurse and boyfriend were both Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by DeepThroater: 8:32pm On Mar 09
Geovanni412:

You're not making logical sense, bro

By this logic, every great king /leader in history was a simp from Genghis Khan to King Solomon to King David to Samson.

Cheating with a lower class woman is a common denominator even amongst the greatest of rulers

Mention one great man or President of USA who wasn't involved in such a scandal.

Ok.

But the simp got screwed by the blackmail to a tune of $80k before reporting to the FBI.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Salubata(m): 8:35pm On Mar 09
Do you want a union like this?
Ask yourself wether you're towing the path she towed with your preferences in men Jennifer
Jennyclay:
Lovely.

May God continue to bless their union
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by DeepThroater: 8:36pm On Mar 09
josephevergreen:
This are the kind of women all real men out there deserve...

Bro majority of Nigeria girls today lost it..

Sweet and worth emulating β™₯οΈβœ…

ShMe on hookup babe's!

And that her husband has been knacking every mgbeke that comes his way until dem blackmail am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by GloriousGbola: 8:37pm On Mar 09
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by olufeyikemi722: 8:48pm On Mar 09
A neurosurgeon looks a simp to you . I guess oshodi and upper iweka touts are your definitions of real menA neurosurgeon looks a simp to you . I guess oshodi and upper iweka touts are your definitions of real men...
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by damoobaba: 9:02pm On Mar 09
G00dharddick:
Damn!

A well accomplished woman who has written her name in gold. In the future, Anywhere her grandchildren and great grandchildren goes, the doors automatically opens immediately!

The name Okonjo iweala is a big name, not just in Africa but in the world. Respect to this family!

Dear men, make sure you marry a woman who has visions not a parasite and a liability

Honestly, urgent 2k girls will not do any man any good.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Laurene: 9:15pm On Mar 09
maureensylvia:
My role model!πŸ₯°πŸ«Ά
She's not. You can't endure things she did while with her man
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by mariahAngel(f): 9:19pm On Mar 09
Kosoco:
The man looks like Simp.

Now that you've made a fôôl of yourself on a public forum, hope you're happy?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:25pm On Mar 09
BeautifulSolace:

Pardon,?
It means what will you bring to the table.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by DeepThroater: 9:26pm On Mar 09
Queen Nwoye was a married nurse who had at least two extramarital affairs back in 2007.

She was sleeping with Dr Okonja who she worked with in the same medical facility and used to engage in sex romps in the hospital's car lot.

The other sexual relationship she was engaged with was with one Adriane Osuagwu whom during her trail for extortion and blackmail described him as her "new boyfriend".

Both Queen and Adraine were able to squeeze $185,000 from Dr Okonja before he decided on his own to report to the FBi.

On one of their sex romps in Dr Okonja's car in the parking lot of the hospital they both worked during official hours, Adriane Osuagwu approached the vehicle and began snapping pics. Its from that moment the blackmail began.

I for one don't believe Dr Okonja went to the FBI , rather I believe the FBI knew about the blackmail as being married to such a high profile individual like his wife whose portfolio at both the Nigeria's ministry of finance and later the World Bank and several fortune 500 hundred companies will have the FBI doing illegal surveillance on the couple.

The most striking aspect of Queen Nwoye's trial was that her boyfriend who only have her a paltry 11k from the 185k simp payment was never arraigned in court . Queen was duly sentenced but her boyfriend Adraine was never arrested or even called in by the FBI for interogation. This begs the question if it was Ngozi herself that reached out to both Adraine and later the FBI to deal with her husband's mgbeke side chic.

The saddest and most pathetic aspect of this scandal is that Queen's husband stood by his wife and attended every court session.

All that glitters is not gold.

The rich also cry and Ngozi castrated her randy husband by having his mgbeke jailed and him milked dry

Good night folks and don't forget to pray before you sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by otherway: 9:27pm On Mar 09
G00dharddick:

Okonjo iweala married in the 50s! That was when Nigerian women were considered highly virtuous and marriage was good! She was a virgin when she married her husband. Are you a virgin?

Nowadays, a girl of 16 has more than 23
Body count. Oloshos and hookup are on the increase daily as your gender has refused to work to earn a descent living.

Sadly, nowadays the average Nigerian girl has nothing to offer apart from her kpekpus.

Aproko nation well done... Tantafo

Person wey dem born in mid 50s married in the 50s.

Continue.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 9:38pm On Mar 09
otherway:

Aproko nation well done... Tantafo

Person wey dem born in mid 50s married in the 50s.

Continue.

You mistake me for your fada?

And WTF do U mean by tantafo and aproko? Dude are you normal?

Oga I'm not the cause of your frustration. Desist from quoting me henceforth on nl
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 9:43pm On Mar 09
drimzsmoke:

Dear men, make sure you give your wife the room to thrive. Most men can't stand women who are more successful than them(myself included)!!!

Work on your low self-esteem
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 9:51pm On Mar 09
IamAtAnger:
The guy made his point... learn from it, not everything you'll bring up baseless argument... is there anywhere he mentioned he wants to adopt the name... haba

He made a very useless point. Very useless point I repeat.

In Nigeria here, have you seen any dangote family looking for job? Let alone Okonjo iweala's family?

Oga Even with your so called good morals without influence, wealth and power Who knows you? Who you be? so what useless point did he make?

You can have good morals and be extremely broke and no one knows you, Whereas the man with arrogant manners is widely known and highly influential become he is wealthy. Elon musk is a clear example of this. U think this world works by your emotions? Dey play shaa
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 9:56pm On Mar 09
Svoboda:

Dont exaggerate abeg. After all said and done, they will still come back to nigeria to start hustling for political office.

Wheres ezekwesili? Dont mention that ukraine appointment.

Ment or malaria?

Oga browse about her children and what they're currently into. Okonjo iweala has gotten to the pinnacle of her career in life, she was even a Nigerian minister. So what useless political office are you talking about?

Okonjo iweala that is by far bigger than your president? Oga is the name Okonjo iweala a joke to you?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 10:01pm On Mar 09
GboyegaD:

Are you confused? You are talking from both sides of your mouth, bro!

If you're da*ft and lack comprehension, avoid me!
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by GboyegaD(m): 10:08pm On Mar 09
G00dharddick:

If you're da*ft and lack comprehension, avoid me!

You just defined yourself.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by maureensylvia(f): 10:09pm On Mar 09
Laurene:
She's not. You can't endure things she did while with her man

You don’t know me so don’t conclude
I have my reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.