Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) (68018 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Buhari Meet At The AU 31st Meeting In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by maureensylvia(f): 10:10pm On Mar 09
Machinegun91:
she's not into hookup

Wisdom was pursuing you but you were too fast

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by tollyboy5(m): 10:19pm On Mar 09
Amotolongbo:
Young ladies please learn from this woman. See how far she has gone in her career. Don’t learn from bitter women like Tonto Dikeh. Can you see how the bitterness has affected her career.

So unfortunate that beautiful homes like this don’t find resonance in the cyberspace but bad homes cos empty barrels make the loudest sound and confusing young people

If your marriage works out, fine. If it doesn’t work out, don’t build up any venom or drama, just walk away like Funke Akindele and divert your energy to what is going to make you greater in your career, not vituperating venom against the opposite gender.
God bless you for this. Whenever I see a young girl hyping Tonto dike I see red flag
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09
MAYOWAAK:

She attended St Anne's School Ibadan for her secondary school education.

She attended Queen's School Enugu first
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:04pm On Mar 09
DeepThroater:

The nurse and her boyfriend set him up.

When they were at it in the parking lot , the boyfriend went over to them and took pictures and videos

The boyfriend and the nurse got over $80k before guy man went and reported to the FBI.

The nurse was arrested and sentenced to 3ys while the boyfriend ran back to Nigeria.

FYI, the nurse and boyfriend were both Ibos.

Chai.
Why was he paying them in the first place?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:06pm On Mar 09
DeepThroater:

And that her husband has been knacking every mgbeke that comes his way until dem blackmail am

Why was he doing that when he is married?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by otherway: 11:12pm On Mar 09
G00dharddick:

You mistake me for your fada?

And WTF do U mean by tantafo and aproko? Dude are you normal?

Oga I'm not the cause of your frustration. Desist from quoting me henceforth on nl

You come on a public forum to start writing unfounded info.

That is an aproko attitude.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by DeepThroater: 11:19pm On Mar 09
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Why was he doing that when he is married?

Because Ngozi is a boring tw@t

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by DeepThroater: 11:20pm On Mar 09
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Chai.
Why was he paying them in the first place?

Because the idiot was and remains a simp for life

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by newacca: 12:21am On Mar 10
membranus:

Googled it, it says it is a town built under a rock.

Any other thing?
Please go get a refund, grin if you have attended any school. Besides, you weren't the writer I responded to.

E never reach you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by YhemmyBloom(m): 2:22am On Mar 10
Beautiful..Mama with the brain.. much respect NOA💯
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Svoboda(m): 3:39am On Mar 10
G00dharddick:

Ment or malaria?

Oga browse about her children and what they're currently into. Okonjo iweala has gotten to the pinnacle of her career in life, she was even a Nigerian minister. So what useless political office are you talking about?

Okonjo iweala that is by far bigger than your president? Oga is the name Okonjo iweala a joke to you?

I now know the angle you are coming from, blind sentimental angle. Its difficult to argue with you rationally when you say okonjo is far bigger than a sitting president of an important coubtry like nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:28am On Mar 10
Chai,I love this! grin grin grin
She looks so innocent at the first pic and the face appears to be too gentle that many would have thought she won't achieve much in life.
But fear God..oo,He has plans for each and everyone of us.Look at the then innocent face-looking girl now an accomplished woman.A celebrity but still maintaining a decent home front.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:34am On Mar 10
Amotolongbo:
Young ladies please learn from this woman. See how far she has gone in her career. Don’t learn from bitter women like Tonto Dikeh. Can you see how the bitterness has affected her career.

So unfortunate that beautiful homes like this don’t find resonance in the cyberspace but bad homes cos empty barrels make the loudest sound and confusing young people

If your marriage works out, fine. If it doesn’t work out, don’t build up any venom or drama, just walk away like Funke Akindele and divert your energy to what is going to make you greater in your career, not vituperating venom against the opposite gender.

You're a gold. I really admire you. If I were your man I would carry your issues on my hear. YOU ARE A GOLD

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Teeklef(m): 7:52am On Mar 10
adams123:

Is important because they are ibos ba..?Keep quite with your sentiment
Okonjo na delta woman.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Teeklef(m): 7:54am On Mar 10
IamAtAnger:
No u shud go and take her origin away na cos she's married... mtchewwww senseless talk
Laugh😂😂😂
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by Cantonese: 8:45am On Mar 10
aariwa:
She was best student in Queens Enugu before scholarship took her to US…Enugu the land of paradise…that have made more Nigerians than any other city in Nigeria

Please take your time to read about her father’s house.

Coming from a lineage of Kings and highly educated people, no one should expect anything less. Her parents rose to the highest level of education and her biological father finally became the Obi of Ogwashi Uku.

Her husband rose up the ladder of education and became on of the most sought after neuro surgeons in the USA.

A scholarship was bound to happen in her life as she was a very brilliant student. Brilliant students find such opportunities in life. It is noteworthy that irrespective of the scholarship, her parents were wealthy enough to send her abroad with their own resources. It does not matter if it was Enugu or Anambra state. A Delta state born woman, partly studied in Enugu state and she finally married an Abia man, showing the total Igboness in her and her family.

Today her younger brother is an associate professor and the Obi of Ogwashi uku.

In all, we must use such people as our examples and dedicate ourselves to live good lives with plenty of peace of mind.

Cheers.
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by 724oladunjoye: 9:21am On Mar 10
Seen.Seen....
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by kelly72: 9:32am On Mar 10
mightyhazel:
A neurosurgeon looks a simp to you . I guess oshodi and upper iweka touts are your definitions of real men

Of course, Oluomo is mentoring millions these days. He has money you know..
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 10:28am On Mar 10
Svoboda:

I now know the angle you are coming from, blind sentimental angle. Its difficult to argue with you rationally when you say okonjo is far bigger than a sitting president of an important coubtry like nigeria.

You mean a criminal country like Nigeria?
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by G00dharddick: 10:29am On Mar 10
otherway:

You come on a public forum to start writing unfounded info.

That is an aproko attitude.

Exactly why I asked if you mistake me for your fada?

I am not your fada who does aproko in his neighbourhood
Re: Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) by otherway: 12:35pm On Mar 10
G00dharddick:

Exactly why I asked if you mistake me for your fada?

I am not your fada who does aproko in his neighbourhood

You need help.

What stops you from admitting you goofed?

Making a mistake is ok but trying to defend your mistake is fooolishness.

I will stop here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) / Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Why Fayose Is Not Among Governors Visiting Buhari - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.