Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1788 Views)

My C300 2010 Won’t Start / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / Toks C300 2016 Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Crokky: 11:45am On Mar 17
TheBTCinvestor:

Na u wan kill me hahaha..keep crying...when I buy my GLE 63 or GLE 450 2020..I go post am here and tag u grin make u cry more
Fool, u think buying a buy and posting it here affects any other person apart from u? No one knows u punk!!!! Going the way of Huspuppi, Cartalk is better off without u, u add no value to this section

1 Like

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 11:51am On Mar 17
Crokky:

Fool, u think buying a buy and posting it here affects any other person apart from u? No one knows u punk!!!! Going the way of Huspuppi, Cartalk is better off without u, u add no value to this section

Go and work hard so u can buy ur own and post ...even my smallest car C350 2013..u no fit afford am...keep hating.. grin
Re: . by Crokky: 5:23pm On Mar 17
TheBTCinvestor:

Go and work hard so u can buy ur own and post ...even my smallest car C350 2013..u no fit afford am...keep hating.. grin
See thinking , poor in mind, I feel sorry for u. And your parents actually think they have a son? I can see that what defines u as a human being is cars and Ladies, I can just imagine the traumatic childhood u went thru, your parents need to be questioned as u are not mentally complete

2 Likes

Re: . by chaddy16: 5:26pm On Mar 17
TheBTCinvestor:
My C300 2016 just landed..well it's fast but not as fast as my C350 2013..It turns heads quite alright tho..it's has an i4 turbo engine that goes from 0 to 60 in 6 secs...1.5 secs slower than my older C350 2013...I tend keeping the older C350 2013 tho it has better driving experience and a stronger engine..what y'all think? grin

Pic below..Stepping out with my lil son

Please sir. I need a car for Uber. Please if you have anyone that can help me with one for weekly remittance, I will be grateful
Re: . by Crokky: 5:31pm On Mar 17
chaddy16:

Please sir. I need a car for Uber. Please if you have anyone that can help me with one for weekly remittance, I will be grateful
Fraudsters only job is to show off, they want to be applauded , u are looking the wrong way, not join and carry his cross and curse

1 Like

Re: . by chaddy16: 5:32pm On Mar 17
Crokky:

Fraudsters only job is to show off, they want to be applauded , u are looking the wrong way, not join and carry his cross and curse
Boss thank you for the advice ooo
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 6:36pm On Mar 17
Crokky:

See thinking , poor in mind, I feel sorry for u. And your parents actually think they have a son? I can see that what defines u as a human being is cars and Ladies, I can just imagine the traumatic childhood u went thru, your parents need to be questioned as u are not mentally complete

Keep crying in ur keke... grin
Re: . by Crokky: 7:34pm On Mar 17
TheBTCinvestor:

Keep crying in ur keke... grin
Like I said b4, your life is only defined by car and women, remove the two and u are just a corpse, read every single statement u have written on this post its tied to the two factors . Unfortunately u are sick and u don't know it
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 3:45pm On Mar 18
Yay say as crokky don finish u here. Yay. Shameless old slowpoke.no one knows u and no one cares abt a dunce .a big fool inside a small pot.ode. see as crokky Bury u.chai

2 Likes

Re: . by RecentHistory: 11:45pm On Mar 18
Pickmycall:
UNa no dey gree tell person Una side hustle.I know say government worker get side hustle wey na egunje.Shey Na custom,mopol, immigration,or politician you be?We know how una dey take make am without touching your salary.

He was sacked from the bank for stealing and was published as a thief in more than 12 news outlets.

Start from here.
https://www.nairaland.com/5765492/

1 Like

Re: . by Negroid001(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18
RecentHistory:

He was sacked from the bank for stealing and was published as a thief in more than 12 news outlets.

Start from here.
grin
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 12:09pm On Mar 19
See the ugliest man on earth,miserable looking malnourished baztad forming porsh.hahahaha. a dumb scammer who can't do without boasting abt fraud proceeds ,especially on used naija used cars.hahahaha.

Re: . by Bazztadewu: 12:10pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:
My C300 2016 just landed..well it's fast but not as fast as my C350 2013..It turns heads quite alright tho..it's has an i4 turbo engine that goes from 0 to 60 in 6 secs...1.5 secs slower than my older C350 2013...I tend keeping the older C350 2013 tho it has better driving experience and a stronger engine..what y'all think? grin

Pic below..Stepping out with my lil son

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 12:25pm On Mar 19
[quote author=Bazztadewu post=129001576][/quote]

Hahahaha... grin
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 12:26pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
See the ugliest man on earth,miserable looking malnourished baztad forming porsh.hahahaha. a dumb scammer who can't do without boasting abt fraud proceeds ,especially on used naija used cars.hahahaha.

Hahahaha...
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 12:28pm On Mar 19
We are catching up with u,the night u will get picked up,we would torture you on live camera,post your pics with your bloodstained body before u get blasted,all on live camera. Just be on the look out. It's no longer far.we got Intel on your location,cars,rented apartments, babymomma,son and all we need.just some lil time for u lil scammer.
TheBTCinvestor:

Hahahaha...keep dwelling on the past..I've moved on from that mumu bank and where I am my pay is 10times better grin keep crying....this na old gist na since April 2020...4years now...u Still haven't moved on? grin grin hahahahahah....cry cry baby
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 12:29pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

Start from here.

Keep crying grin if I stole why wasn't I arrested or charged to court? Why was I able to secure a new job after that grin a better one for that matter...keep crying grin

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 12:30pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
We are catching up with u,the night u will get picked up,we would torture you on live camera,post your pics with your bloodstained body before u get blasted,all on live camera. Just be on the look out. It's no longer far.we got Intel on your location,cars,rented apartments, babymomma,son and all we need.just some lil time for u lil scammer.

I'm waiting for u...fool grin wink u dey post article of over 4years... grin that time my salary was just 350k cheesy grin times that by 10.. cheesy for me to afford a GLE350 2018, c300 2016, c350 2013 with other property assets...can anybody in ur generation achieve that?
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 12:47pm On Mar 19
With your dull shallow brain. U r empty
TheBTCinvestor:

I'm waiting for u...fool grin wink u dey post article of over 4years... grin that time my salary was just 350k cheesy grin times that by 10.. cheesy for me to afford a GLE350 2018, c300 2016, c350 2013 with other property assets...can anybody in ur generation achieve that?
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 12:50pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
With your dull shallow brain. U r empty

Dull shallow brain dey count 10s of millions with 3 benz to his name...while intelligent sharp versatile Bazztadewu dey live in poverty for face me I face you for okokomaiko grin grin Isn't God wonderful? shocked
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 12:51pm On Mar 19
Gice me some sir.pls help me im broke sir.pls sir
TheBTCinvestor:

Dull shallow brain dey count 10s of millions with 3 benz to his name...while intelligent sharp versatile Bazztadewu dey live in poverty for face me I face you grin Isn't God wonderful? shocked
Re: . by nawaforyouo: 12:56pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
Gice me some sir.pls help me im broke sir.pls sir

How you go from 0 to 60 then back to 0 is to be studied grin grin grin
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 1:00pm On Mar 19
Times are hard,investment gone sour,binance and other platforms frozen with almost 5m .things are tight. Nepa has not brought light for almost a month,checked my gp tank,the water levels says by tomorrow it will finish, generator i bought for 300k and didnt use at all for almost a year refused to start,after cleaning the follow come plugs in fuel and all,the kickstart battery is dead,checked my fuel in my car,its on empty,acct balance less than 1k. I need some assistance, who can assist me with at least 10k to survive this hard times.
nawaforyouo:

How you go from 0 to 60 then back to 0 is to be studied grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 1:20pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
Times are hard,investment gone sour,binance and other platforms frozen with almost 5m .things are tight. Nepa has not brought light for almost a month,checked my gp tank,the water levels says by tomorrow it will finish, generator i bought for 300k and didnt use at all for almost a year refused to start,after cleaning the follow come plugs in fuel and all,the kickstart battery is dead,checked my fuel in my car,its on empty,acct balance less than 1k. I need some assistance, who can assist me with at least 10k to survive this hard times.

Ur 5m dey frozen ke grin I fit swear on my life say u never touch 2m b4...fool
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 1:29pm On Mar 19
Why are u hating obinna. Help me
TheBTCinvestor:

Ur 5m dey frozen ke grin I fit swear on my life say u never touch 2m b4...fool
Re: . by RecentHistory: 1:32pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:

Keep crying grin if I stole why wasn't I arrested or charged to court? Why was I able to secure a new job after that grin a better one for that matter...keep crying grin

Obinna as at 8am, you were a staff. As at 11am, you were denied as a staff. How did it happen?

You were sacked by the CEO directly. I am privy to your dismissal.
That day, you resumed for work before your access was terminated and you were marched out of the office.
The Chief Compliance, Chief legal and CEO were personally involved in sacking you from keystone.
Shebi you said you were sharing Covid funds on behalf of keystone.

Shebi you did a video with Amaju. When asked, he denied you flatly.

Let me tell you a secret. Keystone didn't want it to leak that their staff was involved in stealing, that's why they didn't state your offence. It rubs off nevgatively on the bank.

Check my moniker. If I want you kicked out of NMDPRA this week, it won't cost me anything. Once they are aware and a leak to Sahara Reporters is done that someone sacked from keystone for theft is in a government revenue agency, you're finished.

Just lay low and don't use your foolishness to ruin your life.

1 Like

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 2:58pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

Obinna as at 8am, you were a staff. As at 11am, you were denied as a staff. How did it happen?

You were sacked by the CEO directly. I am privy to your dismissal.
That day, you resumed for work before your access was terminated and you were marched out of the office.
The Chief Compliance, Chief legal and CEO were personally involved in sacking you from keystone.
Shebi you said you were sharing Covid funds on behalf of keystone.

Shebi you did a video with Amaju. When asked, he denied you flatly.

Let me tell you a secret. Keystone didn't want it to leak that their staff was involved in stealing, that's why they didn't state your offence. It rubs off nevgatively on the bank.

Check my moniker. If I want you kicked out of NMDPRA this week, it won't cost me anything. Once they are aware and a leak to Sahara Reporters is done that someone sacked from keystone for theft is in a government revenue agency, you're finished.

Just lay low and don't use your foolishness to ruin your life.

Mumu man. person go steal from bank and bank no go publish am and even arrest and jail you? Lol...i took no penny and dey went ahead to publish me hehehehe grin grin grin dey play........my office verifies all academic and work records before confirmation process. grin..They know about keystone and iv defended myself...na very stale gist.. cheesy...so do ur worst.... fool... grin grin grin u think say na bank or one mushroom private institution?? Dey play...u go cry tire...idiot
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 3:37pm On Mar 19
I would make sure they see this post and all other posts. Hahahahaha. He must go down and be miserable .hahahahaha. the end of obinna is here. Had i known,its too late..hahahahaha. the useless incompetent firm must see this post.today.hahahaha.

Ahh ahh.customer.
Mama I greet oh.how u dey.
I balance.
Mama abeg gimme 2 tiger beer with 1 hot catfish.
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 3:40pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
I would make sure they see this post and all other posts. Hahahahaha. He must go down and be miserable .hahahahaha. the end of obinna is here. Had i known,its too late..hahahahaha. the useless incompetent firm must see this post.today.hahahaha

Make I give u thier email? Lmao...keep crying...shebi na fraud I dey do na as claimed grin send ur opay make I order fish and beer make u dey drink dey wait for my dismissal grin

Re: . by Bazztadewu: 3:43pm On Mar 19
I summon all men and other angels of doom to this post this minute,obinna must be exposed today and sacked and jailed. All rise.
I have spoken

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 3:43pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
I would make sure they see this post and all other posts. Hahahahaha. He must go down and be miserable .hahahahaha. the end of obinna is here. Had i known,its too late..hahahahaha. the useless incompetent firm must see this post.today.hahahaha.

Ahh ahh.customer.
Mama I greet oh.how u dey.
I balance.
Mama abeg gimme 2 tiger beer with 1 hot catfish.

Make I give u thier email? Lmao...keep crying...shebi na fraud I dey do na as claimed grin send ur opay make I order fish and beer make u dey drink dey wait for my dismissal grin cheesy
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 3:45pm On Mar 19
Bazztadewu:
I summon all men and other angels of doom to this post this minute,obinna must be exposed today and sacked and jailed. All rise.
I have spoken

grin grin summon ur miserable parents too and family members cheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Criteria For First Car Pick / ATF For Corolla 2007 / What Car Would You Want As A First That Is Easy To Maintain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.