Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1789 Views)

My C300 2010 Won’t Start / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / Toks C300 2016 Benz (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by Bazztadewu: 3:47pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:

grin grin summon ur miserable parents too and family members cheesygrin

Re: . by RecentHistory: 3:51pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:

Mumu man. person go steal from bank and bank no go publish am and even arrest and jail you? Lol...i took no penny and dey went ahead to publish me hehehehe grin grin grin dey play........my office verifies all academic and work records before confirmation process. grin..They know about keystone and iv defended myself...na very stale gist.. cheesy...so do ur worst.... fool... grin grin grin u think say na bank or one mushroom private institution?? Dey play...u go cry tire...idiot

Okay. You will see.
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 3:52pm On Mar 19
RecentHistory:

Okay. You will see.

I'm waiting...weyrey grin grin
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 4:17pm On Mar 19
Fear don dey catch u now.say bye bye to your useless life.
TheBTCinvestor:

I'm waiting...weyrey

Re: . by Pickmycall: 4:52pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:

Hahahaha...keep dwelling on the past..I've moved on from that mumu bank and where I am my pay is 10times better grin keep crying....this na old gist na since April 2020...4years now...u Still haven't moved on? grin grin hahahahahah....cry cry baby
I was even doubting that you were the one until I saw your post.So Na your side hustle be fraud?
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 4:57pm On Mar 19
Pickmycall:
I was even doubting that you were the one until I saw your post.So Na your side hustle be fraud?

Yes na fraud..open laptop bomb ur own grin make Efcc catch u first grin u go hola grin
Re: . by Pickmycall: 9:35pm On Mar 19
TheBTCinvestor:

Yes na fraud..open laptop bomb ur own grin make Efcc catch u first grin u go hola grin
No be my way.A good name is better than silver and gold Bitcoins investors na wayo them be.
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 9:53pm On Mar 19
Pickmycall:
No be my way.A good name is better than silver and gold Bitcoins investors na wayo them be.

Ok bro..Goodluck
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 5:57am On Mar 20
Ode. The idiot don go edit him reviews. My guy it's too late. The incompetent firm you are working with have already got a hold of your scams and many more. It remains sahara reports ..u are already doomed. Don't worry,just few days left for tour misery to start. Unwise dunce

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 6:33am On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:
Ode. The idiot don go edit him reviews. My guy it's too late. The incompetent firm you are working with have already got a hold of your scams and many more. It remains sahara reports ..u are already doomed. Don't worry,just few days left for tour misery to start. Unwise dunce

Lol dey play..Sahara reporters kill ur mama cheesy grin grin...Thread closed.. grin iv shown u haters my GLE350 2017, C300 2016 and C350 2013...so no need keeping the threads and replying to nonentites who have never driven a benz or can advise how I can maintain the car the best way...na Keke and Okada riders full here.... im a very busy man and have work to do...when I get my GLE63 2020..I go post am while u keep crying....im enjoying my life with plenty cash, fast cars, big cribs and pretty honies at my beck and call while u starve and cry and wish u were me grin grin grin grin...stay tuned..Thread closed grin
Re: . by Kingoftrust(m): 6:42am On Mar 20
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol dey play..Sahara reporters kill ur mama cheesy grin grin...Thread closed.. grin iv shown u haters my GLE350 2017, C300 2016 and C350 2013...so no need keeping the threads and replying to nonentites who have never driven a benz or can advise how I can maintain the car the best way...na Keke and Okada riders full here... im a very busy man and have work to do...when I get my GLE63 2020..I go post am while u keep crying....stay tuned..Thread closed grin

U no reply me o boss
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 7:27am On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:

Look at the type of people im exchanging words with..*spits* a wretched riffrat begging to survive grin u see am..witches who wish a man dead or poor will never do well In life...keep hating okay...this is the beginning of ur miseries... cheesy u better commit suicide now cos ur in one hell of a ride cheesy

Re: . by Bazztadewu: 7:42am On Mar 20
Obinna this is unfair, why disgrace my misery here sir
TheBTCinvestor:

Look at the type of people im exchanging words with..*spits* a wretched riffrat begging to survive grin u see am..witches who wish a man dead or poor will never do well In life...keep hating okay...this is the beginning of ur miseries... cheesy u better commit suicide now cos ur in one hell of a ride cheesy
Re: . by Crokky: 8:15am On Mar 20
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol dey play..Sahara reporters kill ur mama cheesy grin grin...Thread closed.. grin iv shown u haters my GLE350 2017, C300 2016 and C350 2013...so no need keeping the threads and replying to nonentites who have never driven a benz or can advise how I can maintain the car the best way...na Keke and Okada riders full here.... im a very busy man and have work to do...when I get my GLE63 2020..I go post am while u keep crying....im enjoying my life with plenty cash, fast cars, big cribs and pretty honies at my beck and call while u starve and cry and wish u were me grin grin grin grin...stay tuned..Thread closed grin
Coward, Unfortunately, Anything deleted can be retrieved if it is necessary for investigation. Sick man, u need help
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 8:19am On Mar 20
Crokky:

Coward, Unfortunately, Anything deleted can be retrieved if it is necessary for investigation. Sick man, u need help

Retrieve na haha...u can Google thier official website and send ur evidences grin grin I dey wait...poor lousy fellow
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 8:22am On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:
Obinna this is unfair, why disgrace my misery here sir

I have the connects up to Senatorial level and house of assembly to get u a good FG job but I will never do such..I don't recommend witches and wizards..wizards deserve to suffer and die... grin better commit suicide and make it snappy cool
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 9:00am On Mar 20
Obinna pls forgive and forget.u k ow i said all of those out of frustration. Pls sir help me.pls
TheBTCinvestor:

I have the connects up to Senatorial level and house of assembly to get u a good FG job but I will never do such..I don't recommend witches and wizards..wizards deserve to suffer and die... grin better commit suicide and make it snappy cool
Re: . by Chingyyy878: 1:22pm On Mar 20
Bazztadewu:
Obinna pls forgive and forget.u k ow i said all of those out of frustration. Pls sir help me.pls

Damn!!

You don humble 😂

Una dey call am names while he lives the best life.

I Want To Buy A Ford Escape 2008. Pls Advice / Transmission Oil (pix) For 2009 Corolla. / Validate Your Insurance Policy Online To Avoid Police Palaver