Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1792 Views)

My C300 2010 Won’t Start / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / Toks C300 2016 Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Crokky: 4:26pm On Mar 10
TheBTCinvestor:

U know my real name..check my LinkedIn professional profile grin...oloriburuku grin
Is that part of your coverup for your job, abeg go rest , enjoy your Benz Oloshi

1 Like

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 4:31pm On Mar 10
Crokky:

Is that part of your coverup for your job, abeg go rest , enjoy your Benz Oloshi

I go use those benz steal ur wife grin
Re: . by Crokky: 4:37pm On Mar 10
TheBTCinvestor:

I go use those benz steal ur wife grin
At your age na woman be your problem, u dey think too shallow, I see all your posts on women falling all over u etc, I dey laugh at how stupid and shallow your brain is

3 Likes

Re: . by nurey(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10
TheBTCinvestor:

Keep crying...Garri merchant grin Even my toddlers benz..u can't afford...keep hating till u enter the grave grin

Yes oo i cant afford the car, i no get upto 100k for my account balance but i am keeping it real, i dont need to borrow pose to Bleep house girl t0t0

6 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 9:05pm On Mar 10
nurey:

Yes oo i cant afford the car, i no get upto 100k for my account balance but i am keeping it real, i dont need to borrow pose to Bleep house girl t0t0

Osino borrow pose cheesy...Keep crying my fans grin...follow me on instagram: mr.obiteee grin
Re: . by nurey(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10
TheBTCinvestor:

Osino borrow pose cheesy...Keep crying my fans grin...follow me on instagram: mr.obiteee grin

follow you say wetin happen grin, Bros you dull no be small

2 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 9:37pm On Mar 10
nurey:

follow you say wetin happen grin, Bros you dull no be small

Oh are u referring to ur Dad? I'm 100percenr sure u must have peeped into my profile hahahahah... cheesy witches and wizards are always poor cheesy
Re: . by nurey(m): 9:48pm On Mar 10
TheBTCinvestor:

Oh are u referring to ur Dad? I'm 100percenr sure u must have peeped into my profile hahahahah... cheesy witches and wizards are always poor cheesy

Peep into your profile because you be my benefactor shey grin you are not just dense, you come add slow join am.

4 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 10:58pm On Mar 10
nurey:

Peep into your profile because you be my benefactor shey grin you are not just dense, you come add slow join am.

Lol I dense but I'm living the life u only dream about...Mr. intelligent but broke grin
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 5:12am On Mar 11
A 2016 b3nz does not exceed 15m. Stop hyping yourself,you have bipolar,depression,inferiority complex,a thief,mental disorders in every ramifications,. People that have purchased real luxury foreign cars that is way above this cab,don't even make noise. With everything being in place,you have no job,you are into rituals and Internet scam.rather than lay low,you just keep putting yourself to shame. Stolen money miss road. When u eventually get kidnapped and killed,those scrap cars u wana die for would all be auctioned for 7m . I can't be buying the same product over and over,and then rush to nairaland to give a daft review. That's the only thing in his dull brain. Well I won't be shocked to layer heat he had an accident and ran into a pole. You are definitely on the highway to eternal destruction,and the blood of the innocent you scammed,would always come back for your head. Embrace yourself fool,you have limited time here on earth. Why the rush,cos its all rituals. Hahahahahaha. Even your parents are poor and struggling.u dey here dey act like u come from royal family..u are still riding used cars.

3 Likes

Re: . by nurey(m): 5:25am On Mar 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Lol I dense but I'm living the life u only dream about...Mr. intelligent but broke grin

my fan so you know my dreams grin as evidence no dey, you go explain taya

2 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 6:24am On Mar 11
Bazztadewu:
A 2016 b3nz does not exceed 15m. Stop hyping yourself,you have bipolar,depression,inferiority complex,a thief,mental disorders in every ramifications,. People that have purchased real luxury foreign cars that is way above this cab,don't even make noise. With everything being in place,you have no job,you are into rituals and Internet scam.rather than lay low,you just keep putting yourself to shame. Stolen money miss road. When u eventually get kidnapped and killed,those scrap cars u wana die for would all be auctioned for 7m . I can't be buying the same product over and over,and then rush to nairaland to give a daft review. That's the only thing in his dull brain. Well I won't be shocked to layer heat he had an accident and ran into a pole. You are definitely on the highway to eternal destruction,and the blood of the innocent you scammed,would always come back for your head. Embrace yourself fool,you have limited time here on earth. Why the rush,cos its all rituals. Hahahahahaha. Even your parents are poor and struggling.u dey here dey act like u come from royal family..u are still riding used cars.

Keep crying my fans grin continue wallowing in poverty and wishing people death like a wizard...Witches are always poor and miserable cos they never want the progress of a community..Keep it up...I get God... Life no be Nollywood grin grin cheesy

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 6:27am On Mar 11
nurey:

my fan so you know my dreams grin as evidence no dey, you go explain taya

Leave am like that...so make I post my car documents give u for public forum..e be like say u dey mental.. grin Keep crying....Poor man

Re: . by nurey(m): 6:47am On Mar 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Leave am like that...so make I post my car documents give u for public forum..e be like say u dey mental.. grin Keep crying....Poor man

so you know say nah public forum but you dey advertise your foolery grin your brain nah Pentium II processor, use your gateman salary upgrade am, at least you can move from a fool to an idiot of the first order.

5 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 6:59am On Mar 11
nurey:

so you know say nah public forum but you dey advertise your foolery grin your brain nah Pentium II processor, use your gateman salary upgrade am, at least you can move from a fool to an idiot of the first order.

Eeya Garri seller...its another Monday to make a difference to stop poverty in ur generation...Go and Hustle... grin This is my last response to u cos I can't keep trading words with a halfwit and nonentity..Its Monday! Money needs to be made grin Make I go bath go work...Adios kiss

Ijebu Garri seller and 4th hand year 2000 Siena car seller hahahaha....My phone S23 ultra 512G is 2m... cheesy The worth of ur Siena 2000 shocked

Re: . by nurey(m): 7:03am On Mar 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Eeya Garri seller...its another Monday to make a difference to stop poverty in ur generation...Go and Hustle... grin This is my last response to u cos I can't keep trading words with a halfwit and nonentity..Its Monday! Money needs to be made grin Make I go bath go work...Adios kiss

hurry go work oooo, go dey open gate for your boss customers while suffering and smiling, don't forget to greet them cause you go still use their Benz snap go dey famz for public forum like a Godforsaken waif

3 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 7:05am On Mar 11
nurey:

hurry go work oooo, go dey open gate for your boss customers while suffering and smiling, don't forget to greet them cause you go still use their Benz snap go dey famz for public forum like a Godforsaken waif

Happy sales grin

Re: . by nurey(m): 7:08am On Mar 11
TheBTCinvestor:

Happy sales grin

Thanks, also stay safe may car not jam you when you dey open gate grin

1 Like

Re: . by Bazztadewu: 5:04pm On Mar 11
Idiot
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 7:27pm On Mar 11
Bazztadewu:
Idiot

U never cry finish?? Oloriburuku...omo ode
Re: . by Kingoftrust(m): 6:21pm On Mar 12
TheBTCinvestor:

U know my real name..check my LinkedIn professional profile grin...oloriburuu grin
Boss leave all these people, na pepper de worry them,them be like naija police,as them no fit do am,them de worry people wey do am

Abeg I'm looking for something to earn a living from,it's possible to pm you?
Re: . by Crokky: 7:40pm On Mar 15
Kingoftrust:

Boss leave all these people, na pepper de worry them,them be like naija police,as them no fit do am,them de worry people wey do am

Abeg I'm looking for something to earn a living from,it's possible to pm you?
U want to join the scamming business? Think am well well , don't sell your soul for a few coins, your brain might degenerate like our op here

3 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 8:41am On Mar 16
Crokky:

U want to join the scamming business? Think am well well , don't sell your soul for a few coins, your brain might degenerate like our op here

Osim scamming business...buhahahahaha...dey play. . grin open laptop run am na..ode
Re: . by Crokky: 2:49pm On Mar 16
TheBTCinvestor:

Osim scamming business...buhahahahaha...dey play. . grin open laptop run am na..ode
Abi I lie?

2 Likes

Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 8:12pm On Mar 16
Crokky:

Abi I lie?

Idiot go and get a job mumu...me putting 10years in my career na beans? Lazy fool
Re: . by Crokky: 8:55pm On Mar 16
TheBTCinvestor:

Idiot go and get a job mumu...me putting 10years in my career na beans? Lazy fool
Which career? U mean 10 years being a fraudster? So u have enough experience on the job, u must be a regular with the boys in black. One of the signs of fraudsters is they insult anyone who exposes them . So keep the insults coming. But I promise I something, what u do to others someone will do 10 times more for u. So do good and someone will do good for u, do bad and it will follow u

1 Like

Re: . by Kingoftrust(m): 12:04am On Mar 17
TheBTCinvestor:

Even if na scam, I really don't mind boss ...I'm very serious and loyal
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 8:21am On Mar 17
Crokky:

Which career? U mean 10 years being a fraudster? So u have enough experience on the job, u must be a regular with the boys in black. One of the signs of fraudsters is they insult anyone who exposes them . So keep the insults coming. But I promise I something, what u do to others someone will do 10 times more for u. So do good and someone will do good for u, do bad and it will follow u

Lol okay na...leave am like that...poverty don shrink ur thinking grin
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 8:21am On Mar 17
Kingoftrust:

Even if na scam, I really don't mind boss ...I'm very serious and loyal

Bro..legit 100%..don't do scam...so can't advise u to do it either...
Re: . by Bazztadewu: 9:24am On Mar 17
Stfu dumb bipolar dunce.which legit. People wey dey do legit business don't sound this dumb,don't have shallow brain,don't behave like a daft teenager. U baztad ponzi scammer.u go soon die like I keep telling u. U r vewi close to death.baztad fake foo l.man of 42 years with no single active brain cells.

2 Likes

Re: . by Kingoftrust(m): 10:11am On Mar 17
TheBTCinvestor:

Bro..legit 100%..don't do scam...so can't advise u to do it either...
Yeah I understand, but I'm asking for your help ,direction ,mentorship...I be first child and thing are very somehow now please
Re: . by TheBTCinvestor: 10:59am On Mar 17
Bazztadewu:
Stfu dumb bipolar dunce.which legit. People wey dey do legit business don't sound this dumb,don't have shallow brain,don't behave like a daft teenager. U baztad ponzi scammer.u go soon die like I keep telling u. U r vewi close to death.baztad fake foo l.man of 42 years with no single active brain cells.

Na u wan kill me hahaha..keep crying...when I buy my GLE 63 or GLE 450 2020..I go post am here and tag u grin make u cry more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siena For Moderator! / Top 10 Slowest Cars / I Want To Buy A Car Within The Price Tag Of 2million To 800000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.