Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father (207 Views)

Adeboye Allegedly Ask Pastor To Resign Amidst Wigwe’s Death Sandal / Herbert Wigwe: Did His Pastor Mourn Long Enough? By Fola Ojo / 11 Year Old Genius Out To Prove Hawking Wrong After His Death: "God Does Exist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father by Biodun556(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09
We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape..." (Quran15:26). And, "He began the creation of man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid" (Quran32:7

Stop saying you're children of God. God is not human, he is not emotional.

Human are like products and among the products created by God.

Human produces things and could decide to destroy, abandoned or recycle what he produced for what ever reasons. It is almost the same before God.

Almighty God takes human lives the way he wants. He is not emotionally attached to anybody.

Father, mother and son burnt to ashes is nothing before God.

2 Likes

Re: Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father by Biodun556(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09
cool
Re: Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father by TenQ: 7:03pm On Mar 09
Biodun556:
We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape..." (Quran15:26). And, "He began the creation of man from clay, and made his progeny from a quintessence of fluid" (Quran32:7

Stop saying you're children of God. God is not human, he is not emotional.

Human are like products and among the products created by God.

Human produces things and could decide to destroy, abandoned or recycle what he produced for what ever reasons. It is almost the same before God.

Almighty God takes human lives the way he wants. He is not emotionally attached to anybody.

Father, mother and son burnt to ashes is nothing before God.

Says the slave of satan whose Deity is perpetually trapped here on earth while trying to listen to the Prayers of his people at the third part of the night.

John 16:33:
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

Slaves do not understand that the world is a place of exam for God's children and thus every good and bad things that happen to people will befall them.

For you, death is when you forfeit your grace to be sons of God and your fate is sealed. For Christians, death is when they finish their examinations in this world.

I invite you to the Messiah for your salvation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father by Blakjewelry(m): 7:33pm On Mar 09
Nope man and element in this world or earth came from the stars, we are product of the universe.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Wigwe's Death: God Is Not Your Father by Biodun556(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10
N

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional...11/6/2017 Abraham, My Friend (ii) / O Corpers!....come Ere Now!!! / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 19/6/2017 Be Sensitive (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.