Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu (63327 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 6:13pm On Mar 11
DWickedLandLord:

In fact, I'm just remembering all the very nice things Mr Tinubu said about President Jonathan. (When he was playing opposition)🫣
Very heartwarming 😒

If you need reminders just say so....my Google is working
I already lost track of what we are talking about because I'm replying tons of mentions now.
I can't go over the thread, so u will have to remind me what we are talking about.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 6:14pm On Mar 11
DWickedLandLord:

Are we speaking Japanese guy🤔
I thought it was English we're using to communicate

Simply read your own comment.
I just gave you one obvious example

Abi we dey pick n choose when it's okay to emulate United States 🤔
Two mentions?
Stick to the society in question.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 6:28pm On Mar 11
JagabanB:

LOL.
Content of people's word actually give out their class and personality, yours already gave u out.

I don't care what you think.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by MrSly(m): 8:15pm On Mar 11
JagabanB:

He cañ't even snub the president.
Even u can't snub Tinubu, u will roll on the fIoor when u meet him.
Was it not same Dafti that was calling him certificate forger and drûg Iord on Arise after swearing in ceremony?
So he kneels before a drûg Iord and certificate forger?
I your little mind. Who is Tinubu by the way?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by chaloskyx: 11:34pm On Mar 11
well biden and his son has a corruption scandal in ukraine. president trump was a rapist and inflated his assets and was still regarded as mr president even till today so whats your point about people in this part of the world?
WizardOfNG:

Do you people have no shame making these excuses you do? What class does Datti Baba-Hamed have?

So if I claim someone is a drug dealer and undesirable criminal today, unfit for office , then I should that respecting the office that person occupies tomorrow to the point of licking his ass, in contradiction of my past utterances and stance?

Does a person I deem not worthy of respect suddenly deserve my bow and respect because of the office they have gained?

Like unprincipled leaders like unprincipled followers is the case with Nigeria.

Worldwide, people still have integrity to know that politics should be seen to be about having enduring conviction always.

Not calling someone a drug dealer who is unfit for office today to then be bowing on bended knees for them tomorrow. This is only common to Nigeria and to people like you.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 4:08am On Mar 12
chaloskyx:
well biden and his son has a corruption scandal in ukraine. president trump was a rapist and inflated his assets and was still regarded as mr president even till today so whats your point about people in this part of the world?

My point is that Nigerians are nauseating, rent-seeking and unprincipled sycophants like Datti.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Iamanoited: 7:45am On Mar 12
"NA IM MAMA DE FEED AM".
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 7:41pm On Mar 14
MrSly:

I your little mind. Who is Tinubu by the way?
Type this question in Google, u will know who he is.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 7:44pm On Mar 14
Bayajjidda:

I don't care what you think.
You obviously do, that's why u made your initial comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.