Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu (63339 Views)

Niger State Governor, Mohammed Umar Bago Kneels To Greet President Tinubu / Daura Residents File Out To Greet President Buhari As He Treks To His Home / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by WizardOfNG: 6:01pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

How another man chooses to greet him can't change the fact that he's a certificate forger and a drug lord

Even you will start trembling when in Tinubu’s presence. Mouthing off, from a safe distance, is all Nigerians like you are about.

1 Like

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 6:16pm On Mar 10
WizardOfNG:

Even you will start trembling when in Tinubu’s presence. Mouthing off, from a safe distance, is all Nigerians like you are about.
Does my trembling or not change him for who he is?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by jumobi1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10
Isn’t this a pre-election picture?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by 9jaBishop: 6:31pm On Mar 10
As a true Nigerian, I don't take FFK seriously. He appears fake and very unstable to me. I won't dignify him with further response on this platform. Happy mothers day to all women around the world
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by searchlight: 6:46pm On Mar 10
Pristine664:
Since Tinubu took over, I've not seen all these "Yorubas are slaves" crew again. It has always been one Northern politician or the other bowing and kneeling. grin

Still Tinubu no send anybody he just dey appoint his people as e like while same people from the region that never voted for him keep crying nepotism. 😂
Has he appointed your father?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Teejaney88(m): 7:53pm On Mar 10
There's hardly anyone standing there so what's FFK saying🤔
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

I dón't greet someone I insuIt publicly while kneeling and smiling.
It's simple.
O ma se oo
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:29pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

He cañ't even snub the president.
Even u can't snub Tinubu, u will roll on the fIoor when u meet him.
Was it not same Dafti that was calling him certificate forger and drûg Iord on Arise after swearing in ceremony?
So he kneels before a drûg Iord and certificate forger?

Everyone else is kneeling.
Are they kneeling for Balablu?

Someone in a kneeling position in the mosque turns to greet a certificate forger.
How exactly is that news?

Should he have stood up?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JChris01: 8:54pm On Mar 10
muslims kneel or sit on the floor to pray. everyone there is either kneeling or sitting, so nothing serious.

ffk has been fed again.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:01pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

His personal reasons is that he actually regards BAT and has been f00Iing his supporters.

Even Tinubu told you ,he knew you ( NIGERIANS) don't trust him and didn't vote for him.....

The same Tinubu told his fellow Politicians in APC Suffering Govt , that they should not kill you with Hunger but allow you to BREATH.....
And his fellow Politician Senate President used that same words again....

Yet you are still hailing, bowing , salivating , menstruating out saliva and supporting TINUBU with your full Chest for making a mockery out of your hungry life as a Citizen ....lols

Are you not more foolish than DATTI?

Or you think those that supported DATTI don't have their reasons of which if DATTI is to be the President, they won't hold him accountable unlike how you throw a deaf ear and blind eyes to the disaster we are seeing from who you supported
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 10:50pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

InsuIting someone is not part of pIaying opposition.

Oya....go advise Mr Trump Sir
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by abbeyd2(m): 10:51pm On Mar 10
immortalcrown:
Like say FFK has reputation.

The same set of people complaining that the daughter of Wigwe didn't stand up for Shettima are mocking someone for kneeling for Tinubu.

Nothing could make you satisfy people, they will still have something to say.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 10:55pm On Mar 10
JagabanB:

Not all statements are in support of or against, if u did secondary school English, u would know this.

Sure guy.... whatever you say 🙄
You smell n look like failure
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:17am On Mar 11
DWickedLandLord:

Sure guy.... whatever you say 🙄
You smell n look like failure
Ur nose and eyes are obviously fauIty.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:18am On Mar 11
DWickedLandLord:

Oya....go advise Mr Trump Sir
Trump is in Nigeria?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:21am On Mar 11
ArcSEMPECJ:

Even Tinubu told you ,he knew you ( NIGERIANS) don't trust him and didn't vote for him.....

The same Tinubu told his fellow Politicians in APC Suffering Govt , that they should not kill you with Hunger but allow you to BREATH.....
And his fellow Politician Senate President used that same words again....

Yet you are still hailing, bowing , salivating , menstruating out saliva and supporting TINUBU with your full Chest for making a mockery out of your hungry life as a Citizen ....lols

Are you not more foolish than DATTI?

Or you think those that supported DATTI don't have their reasons of which if DATTI is to be the President, they won't hold him accountable unlike how you throw a deaf ear and blind eyes to the disaster we are seeing from who you supported

"I know many of you did not vote for me" has now translated to Tinubu saying Nigeriàñs did not vote for him?
LOL.
EIection Ioss causes pàîn this deep?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:21am On Mar 11
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

Everyone else is kneeling.
Are they kneeling for Balablu?

Someone in a kneeling position in the mosque turns to greet a certificate forger.
How exactly is that news?

Should he have stood up?
He shouldn't greet a certificate forger to prove his claim that he's really a forger.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:24am On Mar 11
YouAreNobody:

How another man chooses to greet him can't change the fact that he's a certificate forger and a drug lord
This greeting really pain obidents, I have received over 20 mentions on this thread only because of one comment.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:27am On Mar 11
Bayajjidda:

You don't deserve been told my position there.
More like a security or steward.
People who sit with influential people are not this èmpty, to sit with influential people, u have to be influential, that's the mistake many of u make.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 12:28am On Mar 11
surgical:
He got an appointment,he is a special adviser, which made everything look like all the noise was about being invited to come an chop
I don't understand the statement.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by YouAreNobody: 12:43am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

This greeting really pain obidents, I have received over 20 mentions on this thread only because of one comment.
it goes to show you how incredibly daft your comment is, don't you think so?
i mean...for everyone to be calling you out on the same comment, something must definitely be wrong with it.

And it amuses me, why do y'all agbadoites think it's only obidients who dislike the useless leadership style of your government? I mean....PDP scored second according to y'all so why do y'all focus your attacks on obidients only? and don't tell me that nonsense of them being the most active on social media bla bla bla
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 1:08am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

Trump is in Nigeria?

Are we speaking Japanese guy🤔
I thought it was English we're using to communicate

Simply read your own comment.
I just gave you one obvious example

Abi we dey pick n choose when it's okay to emulate United States 🤔
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Spandau: 1:18am On Mar 11
SpatialKing:
Is disgusting Datti and other Muslims have to seat and knee to pray in a mosque ...

Why is Tinubu seating

Buhari's chair was taller when he sat in the mosque as president.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by DWickedLandLord: 1:23am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

Trump is in Nigeria?

In fact, I'm just remembering all the very nice things Mr Tinubu said about President Jonathan. (When he was playing opposition)🫣
Very heartwarming 😒

If you need reminders just say so....my Google is working
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Migats: 2:07am On Mar 11
FFK has a disturbed mind.....

The child inside him has defied the man FFK and refused to mature...all these decades after...poor thing FFK...

And BTW, FFK should Mauritanians worry anything about their faces?

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Bayajjidda: 4:11am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

More like a security or steward.
People who sit with influential people are not this èmpty, to sit with influential people, u have to be influential, that's the mistake many of u make.

Come and put the gun on my head and get me telll you then. You are free to guess or churn out your opinion, no I care.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:47am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

"I know many of you did not vote for me" has now translated to Tinubu saying Nigeriàñs did not vote for him?
LOL.
EIection Ioss causes pàîn this deep?

Seems like English words have become difficult for you to understand......

Which of the caves are you typing from?
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by Psoul(m): 7:17am On Mar 11
FKK is a shameless old lying fo0l.
How come a man of his level will be lying like this in a public space.
He should be ashamed of himself.

This is a picture he picked from 2020.
Meanwhile, everyone in that Mosque were all kneeling down in prayer. Why will FFK single out Datti as kneeling to greet Tinubu. And why will he even write this as if it happened today?
He's a shameless man

Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 7:36am On Mar 11
JagabanB:

He shouldn't greet a certificate forger to prove his claim that he's really a forger.

We salute the rank, not the man.

If you guys like, vote Abubakar Shekau in as the president.
We would still stand to sing the national anthem before he speaks.
And we would call him a terrorist every blessed day till he leaves office.

We would salute the national flag, even if a compound slowpoke is the one holding it up.

Get sense.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 6:08pm On Mar 11
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

We salute the rank, not the man.

If you guys like, vote Abubakar Shekau in as the president.
We would still stand to sing the national anthem before he speaks.
And we would call him a terrorist every blessed day till he leaves office.

We would salute the national flag, even if a compound slowpoke is the one holding it up.

Get sense.
Una go explain tire.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 6:10pm On Mar 11
ArcSEMPECJ:

Seems like English words have become difficult for you to understand......

Which of the caves are you typing from?
Look into the mirror and ask yourself that question, propaganda has tûrnèd ur bràiñ backwards that a simpIe is now difficult to understand.
Re: FFK Mocks Datti Baba-Ahmed For Kneeling To Greet President Tinubu by JagabanB: 6:12pm On Mar 11
Bayajjidda:

Come and put the gun on my head and get me telll you then. You are free to guess or churn out your opinion, no I care.
LOL.
Content of people's word actually give out their class and personality, yours already gave u out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV / Operation Second Eleven: Nigerian Army Prepares For Lockdown Over Coronavirus / Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.