Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) (20548 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Indonesian Govt Arresting, Deporting Nigerians Because Of Pastor Odumeje (video) / Preaching And Teaching For Christ, Not On Social Media! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by GoodSpirit: 9:28am On Mar 10
descarado:
This glorified jazz man again undecided undecided

No be small jazz man grin

That's why I laugh when people say education na scam, if you well educated you can package yourself so well that no one will even think you don go jazz grin

Seriously this guy has a huge problem.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Typing: 9:33am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
This kind of church can only thrive in igbo land.They hardly think before acting

True talk

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 9:35am On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.

Keep quiet

He is even more real, true than those 419 RCCG and winners daddy GOs

3 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 9:36am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
This kind of church can only thrive in igbo land.They hardly think before acting

How about, all those white garment Churches in Yoruba land where they harvest human organs

4 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Trustmea: 9:39am On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.
Dont be deceived that man is very intelligent, have you see him speak in any official gatherings? You will be amazed to see that the odumeje u know before that used to pronounce word in a jocular manner is different one.

5 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Franking: 9:43am On Mar 10
Comedian. That's all you are.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Teeklef(m): 9:57am On Mar 10
Indaboski pahose,the liquid metal,the only man I knew can defeat Roman Reigns comfortably.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by DARLINGTON869(m): 10:06am On Mar 10
I would be surprised if this man can recite John 3:16

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by nobleswazzy(m): 10:14am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:

What would you say about the babalawo Church in our neighbourhood in Ogun state?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by YouAreNobody: 10:34am On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:

Oga be calming down abeg, abi you want him to use abidoshaker on you🤣🤣🤣

It's y'all who see odumeje as a prophet I pity. To us, he's a comedian and a very good one at that

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by YouAreNobody: 10:34am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:

Remind me again, where TB Joshua is from.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by YouAreNobody: 10:37am On Mar 10
Didijiji:
Shattaaappp

It is a mystery that people go to your church

Well all I say MAY PROBLEM NOT BIGGER THAN YOU make you jump fro Pastor/Prophet because you would like visit over 90% fakes

Take am easy abeg, life no too hard.

Here, drink some Lefase fare to calm your nerves. If it doesn't work, I'll bring you abidoshaker

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Uncletony(m): 10:41am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
Igbos are majority Catholics, the Yorubas? Criminal pastors like adeboye, oyedepo, TB Joshua etc. What about the skull miners, Islamic terrorist.u have the in abundance over their in Yoruba land. Is thunder been linient with you?!

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by brightleave(m): 10:46am On Mar 10
This guy sef undecided English dey look for you o grin grin
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Cantonese: 11:12am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:

Abi? But at least there is no news of people getting sacrificed in his church.

Please be reminded that in your own area, we find beheading of members for ritual money purposes by your religious leaders.

Which is more shameful please?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by mu2sa2: 11:21am On Mar 10
Odumeje is anointed too, abi no be so? In Christianity nothing is impossible!
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by porthouse7(f): 11:23am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
Aje...... no pastor like this can go far in south west
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Agugbadin: 11:32am On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:

Lol

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by bobbiiee: 11:39am On Mar 10
Amazingly, he is just operating on Indaboski barmose level. What now happens when he functions on the following levels;

Lebadu sepre la mande,
Abito shaker
Dabush kabar,
Le fasee farel,
Ganduka ganduser.

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Mvnster: 11:48am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
Cele Tb josh, them be igbo too? Africans generally love a quick fix without sweating.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Bigseven(m): 11:49am On Mar 10
I drank Abido sheka today remaining dabush kabash and Gagandu gandusa power
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:54am On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
lol... Person wey study visual and performing arts for sch grin

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Ikembeku: 11:57am On Mar 10
DeepThroater:
They are not Christians .

They are all heathen Zionist pagans

Death to the pedophile prophet
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by pek(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10
There is no single element of Christ in this man
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by magzey: 12:04pm On Mar 10
No be Juju be that?😂

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by bobestman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10
Okay
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Image123(m): 12:16pm On Mar 10
Preach the Word, be instant in season and out of season.
Well, they don't believe God, do they?
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 12:18pm On Mar 10
YouAreNobody:

Remind me again, where TB Joshua is from.
At least TB Joshua dey read bible,this guy no even get bible sef
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10
porthouse7:
Aje...... no pastor like this can go far in south west
For where??
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by ppogba: 12:20pm On Mar 10
I thought this man wanted to turn Soludo to tortoise when he demolished his building?

All na shakara!
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 12:23pm On Mar 10
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by DeepThroater: 12:36pm On Mar 10
Ikembeku:

Death to the pedophile prophet

TKD !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / The Wonderful Truth Of The Trinity / She Says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.