Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) (20732 Views)

Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Indonesian Govt Arresting, Deporting Nigerians Because Of Pastor Odumeje (video) / Preaching And Teaching For Christ, Not On Social Media! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by fineberry(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10
Hmmmmmm
APOPTOSIS:

Who is real among them?
Who exactly is real?
How can you know a god more than those who introduced you to that god ?
Not even one is reaL.
They are all businessmen..
The only thing is his style doesn't conform to the commonality we have out there.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:40pm On Mar 10
descarado:

Hey there, how are you doing?
l am fine, Thanks cool
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Ken4Christ: 10:33pm On Mar 10
Does he have a message to preach. It's only a man sent by God that has a message.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by agborodun: 10:36pm On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.
You have said it all

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by lightwind(m): 10:48pm On Mar 10
LadyRosa:

One man ke? I sleep with more than one.
My body count is up to a thousand, trust me grin cheesy
Enough to swallow you and your generation, yet unborn cheesy

Yeah, it's sweet and juicy cheesy
Enough to get your father away from your mother's frail grasp.

Men loves you so much, they don't want to leave you alone
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 11:06pm On Mar 10
agborodun:
You have said it all
Thank you brother.
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by fipy: 7:20am On Mar 11
123yes:
Must you say it. We all know. It is only the blind that the Bible described as ' my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge that will come to you.
I wonder oo
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by baba4thegehs: 7:45am On Mar 11
All I can say is Education is power, when people lack education and knowledge this what you get, they are led by the blind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Unwholesome Habits You Must Abandon In 2022. / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Church Members N5m To Start Small Scale Businesses (Pic / Why Pastor Chris Miracles May Be Fake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.