Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) (20487 Views)

Moment Prophet Odumeje Delivered Oyinbo Woman In London (Video) / Indonesian Govt Arresting, Deporting Nigerians Because Of Pastor Odumeje (video) / Preaching And Teaching For Christ, Not On Social Media! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by onthehill: 3:40am On Mar 10

10 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by wrongman665(m): 3:55am On Mar 10
We all know, Only the blind ones don't grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by descarado: 3:59am On Mar 10
This glorified jazz man again undecided undecided

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by 123yes(m): 4:17am On Mar 10
Must you say it. We all know. It is only the blind that the Bible described as ' my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge that will come to you.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Amsonia44: 5:29am On Mar 10
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:26am On Mar 10
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 6:26am On Mar 10
This kind of church can only thrive in igbo land.They hardly think before acting

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by gratefulheart(m): 6:37am On Mar 10
Demon👿 and the fools still go there to listen to him.

onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXNhwB0rZqM

nlfpmod mukina2

50 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Lumarstone: 6:45am On Mar 10
We know b4 now that greater number of you and your type are prophets of doom. End time prophets, using God's name to establish money making business ventures in the name of church. My happiness is that God shall judge each of us according to what we did here on earth.

I left..!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by dynicks(m): 6:54am On Mar 10
And this man get members oooo!!...

27 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by DeepThroater: 6:54am On Mar 10
They are not Christians .

They are all heathen Zionist pagans

12 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:05am On Mar 10
Isokiscool:
This kind of church can only thrive in igbo land.They hardly think before acting

Shut up!

Mkpi!

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by LadyRosa(f): 7:06am On Mar 10
DeepThroater:
They are not Christians .

They are all heathen Zionist pagans

Still better than the religion whose adherents strap their bodies with explosives, and sniff each others' butt while praying.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Eteka1(m): 7:07am On Mar 10
Because he is a pure jazz man. We already know that.

9 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by ValCon888: 7:10am On Mar 10
This guy is a showman. He knows religion is just entertainment.

7 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Mar 10
He meant that christians in nigeria are already hearing enough sermon from other pastors,not a must for him to preach more rather he does more miracle. Which i totally understand. Op just dey twist the topic

18 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by uzohrome(m): 7:46am On Mar 10
Op Title is an evil agenda , the man of God said he can't be preaching as you may demand, other men of God Have millions of podcast on Spotify that you can listen to, his own mission is to demonstrate the power that's in the name of Jesus. He is a terror in the kingdom of darkness and miracle dispatcher.

They are many people doing God's work that are not Christians.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by benzion72(m): 7:51am On Mar 10
You don't need to preach, you have too much powers. Especially abido sheka and indaboski🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

23 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:25am On Mar 10
descarado:
This glorified jazz man again undecided undecided
tongue
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by JooEeL(m): 8:26am On Mar 10
FOOLPROOF MIRACLES LIKE RESTORING A WITHERED OR CUT HAND?

RESTORE A BROKEN LIMB?

We are in d 21st century: this is the age of enlightenment, the age of questioning everything questionable.

7 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:26am On Mar 10
Chukwuka319:
Fantastically fake prophet, you don't need to say it, because we all know.You are not only a stark illiterate who can't pronounce words properly but a native doctor and comedian who entertains worldly artists.
You don't preach the Word of God because you are a Servant of Satan and religious fools who can't see beyond their noses will continue to be destroyed by their lack of knowledge.
Even if you can't speak English, you can preach in Igbo language, but alas, you don't at all because darkness cannot bring forth light.
Hahaha, end of thread 🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Tradepunter2: 8:27am On Mar 10
Just what Jesus warned against

5 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by ebubeson: 8:27am On Mar 10
W

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Creamypie(m): 8:27am On Mar 10
This psychologist don start. Pls go to general hospitals, ask doctors to leave and heal everybody there, including resurrection to life of the dead in morgues

4 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:27am On Mar 10
The Lion it has been long

1 Like

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by malali: 8:27am On Mar 10
This man is an entertainer.
God bless his hustle.
Nigerians is never short of gullible people for pastorpreneurs and politicians

8 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by fineberry(m): 8:27am On Mar 10
This guy is so fake

2 Likes

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Frigga13: 8:27am On Mar 10
Emeka and his style

He’s even better and honest ..

How about the moniker that goes by jesusjr.. that one day he dey preach Jesus and not the Bible

Lots of clowns ..
Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:28am On Mar 10
I wonder how some people especially this man dey get members.Christianity don suffer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Little Preaching And Do Many Miracles - Prophet Odumeje (Video) by Getintouch2004(m): 8:28am On Mar 10
T

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paraguan Government Honours TB Joshua With Highest Merit Award In Paraguay(pics) / Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) / Overcoming Sexual Related Sins As A Young Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.