Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker (29461 Views)

I'm Proud Of My Job- Pretty Cobbler Boasts In GOD / Proud Mother And Her Three Uniformed Sons (Photo) / Caesar Chukwuma Nigerian Lawyer In USA Melting Hearts Of Ladies. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by enemyofprogress: 4:25am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
Fatherhood is not easy. If his wife turns against him tomorrow, his good deeds towards the children will be forgotten.
manhood is easier than fatherhood and motherhood
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by xyrexzmanto: 7:12am On Mar 11
This journey is not easy @all.... My pops cried when my kid sis finally became a Barrister. God bless all Fathers.
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by fipy: 7:15am On Mar 11
immortalcrown:
Fatherhood is not easy. If his wife turns against him tomorrow, his good deeds towards the children will be forgotten.
God forbid it happens to us
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by Maxtipulation(m): 7:28am On Mar 11
The ma should've added "beware" my daughter is a lawyer
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by mignone(f): 8:03am On Mar 11
Tallesty1:

Be there for your kids.

Buy things for them yourself instead of giving your wife money to buy for them.

Have a good relationship with them.

That way, if your wife turns against you or manipulates them to hate you, it will only be temporary.

They will come to you when adulthood hits them.

That's if she succeeds at all.
Marry a good woman and be sincere with each other.
Then u wouldn't have to bother about issues as such.
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by Tallesty1(m): 8:16am On Mar 11
mignone:

Marry a good woman and be sincere with each other.
Then u wouldn't have to bother about issues as such.
Nobody was born evil.

People change
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by Darkjudge24: 8:46am On Mar 11
Savedday2:
This kind fyn man na him dey behave like small pikin?

If only he know how that girl e tot is innocent has been jumping from one prick to the other, he will hide his face in shame.
Why always display foolishness
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by JChris01: 9:13am On Mar 11
a good father..
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by jattopeter(m): 1:21pm On Mar 12
You have said it all sir.
Tallesty1:

Be there for your kids.

Buy things for them yourself instead of giving your wife money to buy for them.

Have a good relationship with them.

That way, if your wife turns against you or manipulates them to hate you, it will only be temporary.

They will come to you when adulthood hits them.

That's if she succeeds at all.
Re: Proud Father Welcomes Lawyer Daughter With Customized Sticker by ZaraIhua(f): 12:01am On Mar 13
He is really proud of his daughter.

I will make my father proud too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Simple Habits That Make You Look More Professional / What Did I Do Wrong, That I Was Hired And Laid-off Same Day? / Hard Working Policewoman 'Mama G' Promoted In Bayelsa State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.