Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,355 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) (22395 Views)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Common Mistakes Every Married Couple Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by officialwdhtv: 12:09pm On Mar 10
An elderly woman has read out the “12 commandments” every married woman must obey to have a happy home.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-AWeDOZ-xg

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by slaawomirr: 12:15pm On Mar 10
Damnnn niggar

I love number 5

Boobs is life

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by muyico(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10
How many of dem ur father papa obey?

1 Like

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Daniel7543: 12:28pm On Mar 10
I jst dey laugh as I dey watch the video… I know say na either Edo or Delta (Warri) woman she be with dat her koikoi shoe 😂😂.
Edo and Delta (warri) women should be the most happiest women in the world…. I admire their vibes… No dull moment if you stay with Edo and Delta (warri) women

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:55pm On Mar 10
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I love number 5

Boobs is life

cheesy
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Karlifate: 6:20pm On Mar 10
Women make rules / commandments / laws / etc. for SIMPu men, while they bend & break the same rules / commandments / laws / etc. for the IDGAF dude.

You're in doubt

Ask Will Smith & Jada Pinkett and Queen BBN & Lord Lamba cheesy

Dear [young] men,

Strive to get power (that will put you in the top 1%)...

Hard, but not impossible.
💯

13 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Ejehhhh: 6:26pm On Mar 13
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by iichidodo: 6:29pm On Mar 13
Just give me pussy when ordered, I'm okay..No need for long story.
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by phemmie06(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13
cry
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by AZControversial(m): 6:33pm On Mar 13
Karlifate:
Women make rules / commandments / laws / etc. for SIMPu men, while they bend & break the same rules / commandments / laws / etc. for the IDGAF dude.

You're in doubt

Ask Will Smith & Jada Pinkett and Queen BBN & Lord Lamba cheesy

Dear [young] men,

Strive to get power (that will put you in the top 1%)...

Hard, but not impossible.
💯

She's talking about married women who want a happy home.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by abobote: 6:34pm On Mar 13
Joblessness is a disease
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Maj196(m): 6:39pm On Mar 13
So she sef dey follow all the commandments for house
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by G00dharddick: 6:40pm On Mar 13
Those were the commandments our mothers and grandmothers of the 20s, 30s 40s and 50s followed and they had blessed and happy homes, considering the fact they married as virgins.

Sadly, Nowadays a girl of 16, 17 has tasted about 23 dicks around both in her sch, lecture, neighbourhood etc, by the time she hit 18, 19 and 20 she already a pro in oloshoism and hookup business. All these commandments are highly irrelevant to Nigeria girls of today.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Smithwilliams826: 6:41pm On Mar 13
Na true she talk. Everything no b sex and money.
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by EEIA: 6:45pm On Mar 13
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by 7upnigeria: 6:47pm On Mar 13
Daniel7543:
I jst dey laugh as I dey watch the video… I know say na either Edo or Delta (Warri) woman she be with dat her koikoi shoe 😂😂.
Edo and Delta (warri) women should be the most happiest women in the world…. I admire their vibes… No dull moment if you stay with Edo and Delta (warri) women

Delta women talk too much. Its annoying.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by EEIA: 6:49pm On Mar 13
Daniel7543:
Sorry to let you Know Jennclay is from Edo. but only that she is a girl and may never be a woman. cool
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Offpoint1: 6:53pm On Mar 13
Gen-z and "Feminist" left the group chat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Savedday2: 6:53pm On Mar 13
Expired ashawo don give commandments base on lessons! Will the upcoming ones follow it?

My problem be say, why 9ja girls like ashawo work? Them come dey call arm hookup.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by MerabMedia: 6:57pm On Mar 13
grin grin grin grin

Hello Nairalander, just sending a quick note of encouragement your way. Stranger to stranger.

I hope you're doing well and you've discovered your purpose. Things might feel tough right now in the country, but you've got this! Remember, even the strongest trees weather storms.

Hold on tight, and know that tomorrow holds the promise of something brighter.

Sending good vibes!

9 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by bigdammyj: 6:58pm On Mar 13
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13
Where is Jennyclay grin
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by almarthins(m): 6:58pm On Mar 13
muyico:

Na so she take manage her husband. If she no true to herself nobody go respect am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Saoge: 6:59pm On Mar 13
The woman is from Anambra state.Apga chieftain!!!
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by TheWinterBird(f): 7:11pm On Mar 13
Why'd you cut the video at #7? I wanted to hear the rest, lol. Idk why the crowd's cheers got me giggling but I like that they were cheering her on. She's adorable with how serious she is reading that list.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by seetomorrow: 7:23pm On Mar 13
MerabMedia:
grin grin grin grin

Hello Nairalander, just sending a quick note of encouragement your way. Stranger to stranger.

I hope you're doing well and you've discovered your purpose. Things might feel tough right now in the country, but you've got this! Remember, even the strongest trees weather storms.

Sending good vibes!

God bless you, beautiful soul

3 Likes

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Dpharisee: 7:30pm On Mar 13
Nairaland Mods brings viral news to FP after 7 days making this site boring at times
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by KingLion007(m): 8:28pm On Mar 13
Daniel7543:
Omor... These set of women no b here oooo... I can speak highly of Waffi women coz I spent 14yrs as a wafferian...Area too swt abeg buh hustle no allow me go bck... I go try sha
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Chetas81(m): 9:17pm On Mar 13
muyico:
Of course, home training can be difficult to achieve
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by ndu99(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13
MerabMedia:
grin grin grin grin

Sending good vibes!
after reading your encouragement note they logout then face reality couple with hunger, sapa, insecurity and others.
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Karlifate: 10:01pm On Mar 13
AZControversial:

She's talking about married women who want a happy home.

cheesy

My pen was overflowing with ink the day I made that comment.

I can't waste it. wink
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by AZControversial(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13
Karlifate:

cheesy

My pen was overflowing with ink the day I made that comment.

I can't waste it. wink

smiley
I see.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age / Why marriages are failing and solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.