Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) (22471 Views)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Common Mistakes Every Married Couple Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by onumadu: 1:28am On Mar 14
officialwdhtv:
An elderly woman has read out the “12 commandments” every married woman must obey to have a happy home.

Take a listen!!!

The fact that she is an elderly woman (meaning has seen it all - FULL OF LIFE EXPERIENCES NOT MYTHS) gives her credibility.
Any woman who ignores these her commandments will live to regret it.
Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by wany(f): 1:49am On Mar 14
G00dharddick:
Those were the commandments our mothers and grandmothers of the 20s, 30s 40s and 50s followed and they had blessed and happy homes, considering the fact they married as virgins.

Sadly, Nowadays a girl of 16, 17 has tasted about 23 dicks around both in her sch, lecture, neighbourhood etc, by the time she hit 18, 19 and 20 she already a pro in oloshoism and hookup business. All these commandments are highly irrelevant to Nigeria girls of today.
Our mothers were miserable they only endured get your facts right undecided
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by Dcaliphate(m): 6:54am On Mar 14
Daniel7543:
I jst dey laugh as I dey watch the video… I know say na either Edo or Delta (Warri) woman she be with dat her koikoi shoe 😂😂.
Edo and Delta (warri) women should be the most happiest women in the world…. I admire their vibes… No dull moment if you stay with Edo and Delta (warri) women
Delta girl spirit husband fit kee u o, Edo dey safer
Re: Lady Read Out The “12 Commandments” Every Married Woman Must Obey (vid) by G00dharddick: 8:03am On Mar 14
wany:

Our mothers were miserable they only endured get your facts right undecided

Stop mistaking everyone's mother for yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sick Homeless Man Spotted In Gwarimpa, Abuja (Photos) / Be Discrete With Your Moves / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.