Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts (7311 Views)

Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Nigeria Is Sliding Into Economic Recession Under Buhari’s Watch – Olisa Agbakoba / Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips To Reverse Nigeria’s “pariah Status” Under GEJ (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2011
Amen to punish those of you that voted for GEJ,
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by tlops(m): 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
Nigeria, a nation run solely on luck, by goodluck.
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
sheyguy:

What r the duty of NL moderators/admin. why cant they delete some these dirty post . . Bootyonme & meonbooty.
well, they know what to do. Just leave it to them
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by sheyguy: 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2011
BCuZiMBlaCk:

well, they know what to do. Just leave it to them
I hope so.
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by mayoroflag(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Oga Sheyguy

Simply because some disorientates threadjacked means a moderator should yank people off? Na waz o.

Don't let the reaction to this thread bother you. History records that distractions like this are why battles were won and lost (even in Nigeria). Be content with the part you played by bring this to notice,
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Standing5(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
mayoroflag:

Oga person123

Simply because some disorientates threadjacked means a moderator should yank people off? Na waz o.

Don't let the reaction to this thread bother you. History records that distractions like this are why battles were won and lost (even in Nigeria). Be content with the part you played by bring this to notice,
U wouldn't belive my person123 account was banned by Ajanlekoko simply cos i asked him to explain a mean post he made to my thread under the section he moderates. an attack to my personality, on top nairaland when no be their Father property i am disappionted at Seun Osewa way of handed the site to some pple with sinister motives.

Its the same person123 posting oh
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by kurus: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by kurus: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by kurus: 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^^

Omnipresent Mod/SUPA mod ashawo 10 kobo don land for durrry! cheesy

kurus:

just saw the feet and toe nails now and i can see why the lumps are that size.

Oyon agba le fe mu, eyin oniranu arakunrin yin? ese arugbo lowa ninu pisho ti e nwo yen ooo.

You even look my toe-nails too. . . pure 'royalty'. . . .no OVER-BLEACHED, MAMA-PUTTISH, 'Ngbatic' corn rows even on the toes.
This thread only made it to the front page after my 'sweet lumps' appeared sugar. cool Shhhhhek out today's special. For your eyes only. wink
Nor quench o. grin
You don see any 'Ngbarrrri' OLORI like this before? cheesy
Deh-zzzzzzigner all the way. . . VESACE SUNGLASSES. . . DIOR BAG. Original quality! cool

Hey. . . Tpia wink

http://fatherrapesdaughter..com/2011/11/click-like-and-share-to-watch-this.html

See ya toto for www witi dat ya 'sex' video with ya NL boyfriends. . . mu he he he he he he
Ya nyansh fine well well o! Kei!!!!
You for try shave small na. . . .haba!

kurus:

some guys have no taste. Na this lumps una dey salivate over? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed for you all.

better go and see Dr. 90210 to do something about the lumps hiding inside the cloth. maybe he can help you make them a beauriful D size(by upgrading them from the current B- they are)

You dey jolos?
ha ha ha ha ha
Glad you don check 'on it' from head to toe. kiss
See Tpia  and im wor-wor okoro-ngbatic polymonikers  wink for hia o!
You nor dey taya to 'discuss' with yaself for NL?
You for show us ya mama own na. grin
My men loooooooooove 'em like that.
They use the 'lumps' as pillows of love. kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-796295.0.html

See the ones from Yoruba land. . . .  grin
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 15, 2011
and in true naija style, there is a whole lot of "We need to" but ain't nobody gon' get off their arse and do it. Cuz " I no wan die"  cheesy
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2011
lailaiwala:

bootylicious is this you  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-664067.128.html#msg8296380

Yes?  cool
Any problems? kiss

sheyguy:

What r the duty of NL moderators/admin. why cant they delete some these dirty post . . Bootyonme & meonbooty.

C'mmon take my name off your 'ode-scious' finger tips! kiss
What is dirry abourrit? Abi you nor STILL suck brea-st even when you get teeth for ya mouth till now? wink
See you!
The moderators are the chief culprits darling.
Abi don't you know how 'tins work around here'? wink
Use your tongue to count ya teeth huh? wink
If the head of the fish is rotten. . . God bles my man ATIKU!!!!

Standing5:

U wouldn't belive my Sheyguy account was banned by Ajanlekoko simply cos i asked him to explain a mean post he made to my thread under the section he moderates. an attack to my personality, on top nairaland when no be their Father property [size=20pt] i am disappionted at Seun Osewa way of handed the site to some pple with sinister motives[/size] Its the same Sheyguy posting oh

Poor you. See this OPE!!!! grin
You muxxx be new around here. tongue
Kpele o! grin
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 2:31am On Nov 15, 2011
Una don taya do 'discuss' politissss? grin
Check out my 'latest' wan o! wink
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by meonbooty: 2:37am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^

You fall my hand.

That is nothing? You are regressing, not progressing.

What is wrong with you Blazay?

Lets see that clean shaven 'vessel' of yours.
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 2:41am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^
Haba! My favorite customer oga 'Stranger'!
According to our darling "Abia" ra-pe sweerat.

"AM I NOT TRYING. . . I HAVE TRIED NOW"

Show us your Yoruba 2-inch blokos first. . .

So, I can go and 'doo-rope' you in my car darling 'Zaki'! cheesy

See this fine one wey tief made in Taipei BlackBerry for Tejouso market.  grin See correct toto shape [size=20pt]\/[/size]
I have had like 5 orga-sms this morning just watching the 'fin-gering' process of these cultists in action.

The 'cultic-like' song made me so hor-ny.

In fact make I go do one small round. . . I dey come huh.

I need to change my pant. Too juicy. wink
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by meonbooty: 2:45am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^DOnt worry,

I am what my white friends call Mr. BBC?

You grab?

Well when I come back from the club, hopefully, I get lucky, I will surely post it or we can do it this way;

Whats your BB PIN?
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 2:51am On Nov 15, 2011
BBC or SBC. . .just show us!  wink
BBpin ke?
I nor dey do anything in secret o!
Abi you dey shame? After all your Ngbatic, cowardly, poly-monikering noise-making all over NL.
Abi na Ijebu Zaccheus peh-nis you carry for ya Yoruba nyannnsh? cheesy

*sniffin' ma fingers*

You must post it on your profile o. . .like I do minezzzzzzz. . . or NO DEAL!

*resumes strokin' ma MOIST, protruding clit* cool

Wey dat Yoruba gal toto again abeg?

Hmmmmm!  Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! kiss
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 3:09am On Nov 15, 2011
Stranger you dey for dia? tongue
I don 'release' o! kiss
I sure 'squirted' all ova my bed. See 'custard' all over my thighs? shocked
*smellin' ma fingers. . . . then straight to my mouth* cool

Hmmmmmmm!!!! Deh-li-scious!
Yoplait!

cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Rhino5dm: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2011
Aha! time for enjoyement. Can i partake in the licking? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Nna see creamy splash all over. . .am e-salivating already. cool

BootyOnMe:

Stranger you dey for dia? tongue
I don 'release' o! kiss
I sure 'squirted' all ova my bed. See 'custard' all over my thighs? shocked
*smellin' ma fingers. . . . then straight to my mouth* cool

Hmmmmmmm!!!! Deh-li-scious!
Yoplait!

cool cool cool
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 3:32am On Nov 15, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Aha! time for enjoyement. Can i partake in the licking? cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Nna see creamy splash all over. . .am e-salivating already. cool

Ahem! Diaa you are!
Very warm!
I now know why old men follow young women.
This kain milik an im dey drive catarrh comot for nose! grin

Make I go release again! kiss

I dey come huh?
Abeg hellep me 'squeeze' my left 'side' huh? wink

*Do not disturb. . . .Mastur-ba-tion in progress* cool
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by meonbooty: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^

I dont do all those e- nonsense.

I am a real G, Blazay.

Gimme you BB PIN. Let me show you why my White classmates call me BBC.
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2011
^^^^
Look at this agb[b][size=20pt]o[/size][/b]ro.
Even Prince Charles was doing "e-nonsense" and Iphon-o-se-x with Camilla.
Why do you think they call him 'The Tampon Prince'? wink
BOOOshhBoy! Typical Naija Yoruba Lousy-In-And-Out-Of-Bed-Noise-Maker!
Abeg comot for road!

I don 'fin-ger' myself reaaash 4 times alone with correct por-no.
Peh-nis nor dey in vogue!
Go take am act 'blue fimm' for Ijebu land! cheesy
One desperate old woman fit pay you for ya s'ah'vices!

Sleep dey cassssh me. grin
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 3:43am On Nov 15, 2011
Goooooooooooooosh!!!
That was SOME pawafu orga-zzzums!
See as efry whia juss dey smell 'one-kain'.
Kai! cry
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by donguutti: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2011
blazay, chintua,aka bootyonme, u no go
kill us for NL,
***laughing in my dream***
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Rhino5dm: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2011
I feel berra now!

I confess never to follow all those wor-wor ugly NL old cargos, pretending to be "HOT" and sweet 16.

The other one even old pass my grand mama for village. Back to sender!

Blazay all the way, jare. ***concerntrating***
Plus can i apply straw to suck up the remaining "custard"? . . .
That reminds me of Sasha Grey. cheesy cheesy

BootyOnMe:

Ahem! Diaa you are!
Very warm!
I now know why old men follow young women.
This kain milik an im dey drive catarrh comot for nose! grin

Make I go release again! kiss

I dey come huh?
Abeg hellep me 'squeeze' my left 'side' huh? wink

*Do not disturb. . . .Mastur-ba-tion in progress* cool
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 4:17am On Nov 15, 2011
donguutti:

blazay, chintua,aka bootyonme, u no go
kill us for NL,
***laughing in my dream***

Mu he he he he he
I go show these wor-wor Yoruba NL Men to Boys pepper for the website I swia.
Next time, dem go pick the right porson to mezzz with. cheesy

Rhino.5dm:

I feel berra now!

I confess never to follow all those wor-wor ugly NL old cargos, pretending to be "HOT" and sweet 16.

The other one even old pass my grand mama for village. Back to sender!

Blazay all the way, jare. ***concerntrating***
Plus can i apply straw to suck up the remaining "custard"? . . .
That reminds me of Sasha Grey. cheesy cheesy

Mu he he he he he
Nor let 'agbepo' old mama Tpia catch you for hia o!
You know she has custo0dy of all the Yoruba blokoses on NL huh? wink
Abeg go meet ya NL, wor-wor, Okoro-Yoruba, I go phock for cyber marry husband born fikins jare.
I nor send! cheesy
I dey go sleep jor. . . .make I save the remaining 'custard' for round 6 when I wake up.
I have to braid my 'pubic'' hair in 6 hhours. cool
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by ektbear: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2011
roflmao

man.

This thread took a direction I never envisioned.

Damn!

Blazay, Fstranger, Rhino, thanks for the laughs grin

Who needs television when there is Nairaland to entertain and amuse you?

Rauchy humor, never gets old
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by BootyOnMe: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2011
You are ver[b]e[/b]y-ver[b]e[/b]y welcome. . . Ekiti bia-bia! kiss
I can't wait for PART 2.
Hope you like my new 'bosom-pose'? wink

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. Here comes breakfast in bed.
Nigeria sweeet o!
Kei! grin
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by kurus: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2011
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Dpharisee: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2011
Dont worry, Am a Portharcourt boy ee wele wele; Oyinbo no fit go!
Americans, British, Australians will keep coming unless the oil dry finish. If they could go to Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan with all the violence there then Nigeria is very safe. All na intial gra gra from the greedy thieving Oyinbo govts.
Re: Nigeria Is Sliding Back To Pariah Status - Foreign Govts by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2011
What Nigeria needs is a leader who enforces discipline down the ladder of his followers and not one that begs for it.

If Nigeria's wealth is deployed to developmental purposes, Nigeria will look like one of the european economies in terms of development. We have blind and greedy politicians. Why is it that majority of them are just loafers inspite of their education? They lack an abundance mentality. The resources of this nation are immeasurable. There is no amount they steal it that will make it finish. At thesame time, there is no amount of loot that makes a thief wealthy.

Among the Forbes Fortune List, is there any thief among them?

New Lagos Traffic-Law Takes Immediate Effect - Fashola / 890 Traders Displaced As Enugu Demolishes Old Park Market / See The Nigerians Mr Macaroni Is Fighting For

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55