Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) (12031 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Abacha: Nigerian Leader That Never Travelled Outside The Shores Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 4:17pm On Mar 11
Sleekfingers:

Mr Shenedu,. Bitters Obi will never, I repeat never be the president of this country.....

And you this omo Ale can never be the governor in Lagos. If dem born your papa well, make you contest again......
Operation wet eeeee. Will be resurrected. You and your supporters will be roasted.
the principalities and powers that be won’t allow Peter obi to work in government. Very sad one at that. We can see what the clueless governor’s are doing in their various States. They are just chopping Nigeria money and clean mouth
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 4:18pm On Mar 11
Timmi:

Please be personal. Peter Obi is the leader your family - Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour needs. Your family needs help and you needs help Peter Obi to help you in the other room.

Nigeria doesn't need PadoraObi and what he stands for.
you funny no be small
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 4:18pm On Mar 11
Truthsandtrusts:

... wetin you know
hmm 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 4:19pm On Mar 11
Chibuzoripob:
grin cheesy Wait till 2036 for OBI and CHINEDU cheesy
Peter obi knows that. I’m just smiling
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by smileyoo: 4:36pm On Mar 11
yarimo:
as a Nigerian I have constitutional rights of speech and expression
lol. Constitutional rights of speach indeed, even that of telling lies, as if you are talking to your kids at home.
Under your master strategist, Oga tinubu, are the citizens of Nigeria not sinking and getting impoverished on a faster pace daily.
Continue supporting rubbish, everybody is feeling the heat without exception.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by yarimo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11
MemphitzDgreat1:

Dem go share N100 bread for Alimosho LGA on Wednesday ooooo!!
make sure you collected once, don't cheat oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Spandau: 4:42pm On Mar 11
Malroux:
Nigerians wanted Peter Obi to be our president but Tinubu grabbed, snatched and ran away with it. It won't happen again in 2027. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians.

The SE. Don't make that mistake. The SE only. That will teach you a lesson never to piss on those from other regions who supported your candidate simply because he lost.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by yarimo(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11
smileyoo:
lol. Constitutional rights of speach indeed, even that of telling lies, as if you are talking to your kids at home.
Under your master strategist, Oga tinubu, are the citizens of Nigeria not sinking and getting impoverished on a faster pace daily.
Continue supporting rubbish, everybody is feeling the heat without exception.

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Spandau: 4:45pm On Mar 11
press9jatv:
Peter Obi is the leader that we need for Nigeria but not the politician that we need for us” - Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJRHFUuNLvM?si=UHgYRTB7YxcvqG1l

I don't know why this dingbat cannot wrap his head around the fact that the election is over. What he is doing and saying may land him a visit or perhaps detention at DSS office. He should shut his trap and wait for campaign period. Hoebee and this mongrel should stop distracting the federal government.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Spandau: 4:49pm On Mar 11
press9jatv:
the principalities and powers that be won’t allow Peter obi to work in government. Very sad one at that. We can see what the clueless governor’s are doing in their various States. They are just chopping Nigeria money and clean mouth

Oga, that is what happens when you leave your destiny at the hand of people and not on the supernatural. Hoebee was the spiritually preferred of the 3 guys but instead of building an altar around the message he received, he went about currying the goodwill of mere mortals. Tinubu, who is way smarter and knowledgeable on spiritual matters built altars everywhere. He snatched the power spiritually before it materialized physically. Unfortunately, Hoebee has lost his opportunity. The spirit realm has moved on. He can't ever be president again.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Igbek76: 5:31pm On Mar 11
Bunch of clowns ......Gbajue people.
They have phones and data yet they cannot check happening on economies around the world.
They only need power to boost their isogbu sogbu politics of rivalry with yorubas.
Zero reality checks.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 5:40pm On Mar 11
Spandau:

I don't know why this dingbat cannot wrap his head around the fact that the election is over. What he is doing and saying may land him a visit or perhaps detention at DSS office. He should shut his trap and wait for campaign period. Hoebee and this mongrel should stop distracting the federal government.
hmm Lagosians hate gbadebo no be small
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 5:41pm On Mar 11
Spandau:

Oga, that is what happens when you leave your destiny at the hand of people and not on the supernatural. Hoebee was the spiritually preferred of the 3 guys but instead of building an altar around the message he received, he went about currying the goodwill of mere mortals. Tinubu, who is way smarter and knowledgeable on spiritual matters built altars everywhere. He snatched the power spiritually before it materialized physically. Unfortunately, Hoebee has lost his opportunity. The spirit realm has moved on. He can't ever be president again.
hmm you are 100% right here. It will take another 16 years before power will come to southern region again. I pray restructuring will have take place by that time.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Spandau: 5:46pm On Mar 11
press9jatv:
hmm you are 100% right here. It will take another 16 years before power will come to southern region again. I pray restructuring will have take place by that time.

If you think a Northerner will win 2027 presidential election, you are in for a rude shock. Its either Nigeria disintegrates before then or is restructured along regional/state lines with a very, very weak centre so no group of idiots will believe they are born to rule anybody.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by flokii: 5:47pm On Mar 11
Even if I'm to close my eyes when casting vote, God knows I can't thumb print for either Obi or Chinedu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Kusu12: 5:48pm On Mar 11
Like the way Obingo turned Anambra State to Dubia during his wasted 8years as a governor. The same people who condemned Obingo for his incompetence and failure turned him messiah overnight. Both Chinedu and Obingo are losers, they will always labour in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11
press9jatv:
No what I need guyz is to have my bald fkn head examined
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by ufotunang: 6:07pm On Mar 11
Malroux:
Nigerians wanted Peter Obi to be our president but Tinubu grabbed, snatched and ran away with it. It won't happen again in 2027. Peter Obi is the undisputed choice of Nigerians.
...won't Tinubu use INEC chairman yakubu Mahmoud to favour him to win the 2027 election...as he did in 2023 election
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by ufotunang: 6:09pm On Mar 11
Nigerians really missed Peter obi.peter obi would had made the economy and country to be good and better and provide better lifes for nigerians and better standard of living for nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by HRMK: 6:14pm On Mar 11
what do you expect from a half igbo and half yoruba man that has to go to igboland to get an igbo wife?he is only fluent in igbo language!supporting a fellow igboman is not a surprise!the irony of it all,is that the igbos wont give him their votes in southeast to become their governor!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Umuinyioku: 9:20pm On Mar 11
yarimo:
as a Nigerian I have constitutional rights of speech and expression
Why are people still engaging you. I shudder.

You have no conscience. No political base based on Truth and equity. Just compromising and spewing rubbish because of crumbs from master's table.

You're a true definition of jobless mob defending a decadent system.

May God open your eyes!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Umuinyioku: 9:24pm On Mar 11
ElSudani:

Who was in Ivory Coast to hug the limelight when the Super Eagles won a game?
Who was at a funeral to hug the limelight?
Who was hijacking church events to promote himself ?
Everywhere you have 5 to 10 Cameras he will be there even when uninvited!
How else would you describe a morally bankrupt clown?
Your name depicts and defines your character.

It's needless engaging a turncoat and politically naive individual like you for a debate.

Illiterate bunch!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by ElSudani: 10:00pm On Mar 11
Umuinyioku:

It's needless engaging a turncoat and politically naive individual like you for a debate.

Illiterate bunch!

If you don't curse and not angry or hyperventilate and write nonsense and lie how would I know you are a true Obidient?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by yarimo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 11
Umuinyioku:
Why are people still engaging you. I shudder.

You have no conscience. No political base based on Truth and equity. Just compromising and spewing rubbish because of crumbs from master's table.

You're a true definition of jobless mob defending a decadent system.

May God open your eyes!
You are more jobless than everyone here, for you to just seat and monitor if people engaging me.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by yarimo(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11
TinubuThief:

I pity your miserable life zombie
pity your parents life first
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by ElSudani: 10:22pm On Mar 11
Umuinyioku:

Illiterate bunch!

My moniker is dedicated to the foolishness of ipobidients who actually believed our former president was cloned!
It is actually a tribute to folks like you.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by press9jatv: 2:01am On Mar 12
Spandau:

If you think a Northerner will win 2027 presidential election, you are in for a rude shock. Its either Nigeria disintegrates before then or is restructured along regional/state lines with a very, very weak centre so no group of idiots will believe they are born to rule anybody.
disintegration have been spoken for the past 2 decades now and still nothing happens. Tinubu and APC I know vividly will never leave power on time, Tinubu will still used 8 years and handling over to the northern Candidate in 2031. It’s very unfortunate that APC isn’t ready for governance, they are just after the power and looting of the treasury. I don’t deceive myself on Nigeria issues again. I don’t even complain again cos’ if I complain till tomorrow and next year, nothing, I mean absolutely nothing will change. So I mind my business and focus on my destiny.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Umuinyioku: 8:36am On Mar 12
ElSudani:

My moniker is dedicated to the foolishness of ipobidients who actually believed our former president was cloned!
It is actually a tribute to folks like you.
Abeg, clear my way jaare.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Umuinyioku: 8:40am On Mar 12
yarimo:
You are more jobless than everyone here, for you to just seat and monitor if people engaging me.
I don't monitor you but based on popular comments about you.

For sure,you're a renegade with irredentist disposition. A politically naive individual with virile mindset.

Enjoy your mob mentality!
Re: Peter Obi Is The Leader That We Need For Nigeria Presently - Gbadebo Rhodes(vid) by Umuinyioku: 8:47am On Mar 12
ElSudani:

If you don't curse and not angry or hyperventilate and write nonsense and lie how would I know you are a true Obidient?
You are dead wrong.

I support paradigm shift. Power coming to the South. So,in essence I support Tinubu.

But the manner he ascends the presidency is the basis of grudge. He stole the presidency with active support of INEC in cahoot with Buharis Presidency.

I am not Obedient but a patriot who believes in a nascent Nigerian, nay African society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

16-Year-Old-Girl Sues Colonel Over Alleged molestation / Ex-Adamawa Governor, Murtala Nyako's Son Wanted By EFCC / Atiku Mourns Victims Of Yobe Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.