Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) (29700 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Olat4421: 6:53pm On Mar 10
Dey play just Dey play. Can mention at least 5 girls in my hood prettier dan dis girl

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by cezarman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10
Hmmm

Maybe they rated her brain or intelligence sha embarassed
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by dahmie2013: 6:55pm On Mar 10
Congratulations...
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by franugo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Her baby will starve to death.

Hmmm

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Nursepepeye(f): 6:56pm On Mar 10
Malroux:
My grandma is more beautiful than this thing.
the thing they always surprise me, beauty is never part of criteria
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by 43Ronin: 6:57pm On Mar 10
Miss world suppose don update nau, slim is no more selling almost all white girls now are bootylicious

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10
Solofresh2:
With her flat chest grin
Congrats anyways
Bonga you mean?
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Quebec91(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10
I believe
Malroux:
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by DeepSight(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10
Karlifate:

Great Mother & Good Wife?
Money cannot buy that.[/b] 💯

You'll be shocked.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Walai(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10
Lol, that guy almost financially ruin Dr. Maduka that year.
Doc run back to Yankee grin

Judolisco:
Agbani darego fine pass dis one o... Congrats to her... But seriously I thought alexreports crown one miss world in Abuja d other day grin

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Noblechykk(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10
Olatundex22:
Hmm congratulation, nahwaoo miss world means another thing now because I don’t undeyrstand how she win from others
I dey this table too; I have been wondering the criteria they use to arrive at their decision

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by zebszebs: 7:11pm On Mar 10
I wonder what Isabella Ayuk is feeling seeing this news.

This is something she always wanted, and she went as far as changing her age, removing almost a decade.

Now see her using Alex and Sons to whitewash her dented image: https://www.nairaland.com/8013484/former-mbgn-isabella-ayuk-makes
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by zebszebs: 7:12pm On Mar 10
Judolisco:
Agbani darego fine pass dis one o... Congrats to her... But seriously I thought alexreports crown one miss world in Abuja d other day grin

You are correct, Miss World, Abuja sub-division.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Thazard(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10
Djele:
Tinubu babe fine pass this one
grin grin grin Who be Tinubu babe?
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:30pm On Mar 10
Malroux:
Then y she no contest for miss Nigeria
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by malaria(f): 7:32pm On Mar 10
G00dharddick:
Seems beauty now has another meaning
Until you understand that beauty peaget is not only about physical appearance. They have to check other things like your charisma, confidence, intelligence , the way you walk , carry your self , speak and so on . Do you expect someone with dull brains to just wear crown and parade herself as a beauty queen? How do you expect such person to defend her crown when the time comes ..my dear take time to watch beauty pageants, you will notice they have been judging them from other things not just at the final stage.

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by NwokoloOwa: 7:42pm On Mar 10
Malroux:

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by CJStarz: 7:44pm On Mar 10
Hia,this kain thing still dey reign?

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by tnerro1(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10
Chai, wonder how many dicks she suck to get this position

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Lovestrong(m): 7:46pm On Mar 10
VeryWickedMan:
Her baby will starve to death.
lol! Have you heard of S26?
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by dominique(f): 7:47pm On Mar 10
Hooe she's a biological woman sha o
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10
What's the use of this to humanity from it's inception?
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by osazsky(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10
Olatundex22:
Hmm congratulation, nahwaoo miss world means another thing now because I don’t understand how she win from others
when they gave it to agbani back then I felt bad cuz the organisers cheated especially the lady from Palestine..rubbish
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by bemeruca: 7:53pm On Mar 10
vb0mb:
Congratulations to the new miss world!

One of the latest criteria to win miss Nigeria is through dancing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsX8l89jMZ4?si=wMKu5YOYkkh8fvAB

Find better work do.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by IBB007: 7:56pm On Mar 10
Lol…dem no too dey publicize this shit like before
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Olatundex22(m): 8:00pm On Mar 10
osazsky:
when they gave it to agbani back then I felt bad cuz the organisers cheated especially the lady from Palestine..rubbish
I don’t really understand this miss world again the winner always looks wow than
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Olatundex22(m): 8:04pm On Mar 10
Noblechykk:

I dey this table too; I have been wondering the criteria they use to arrive at their decision
me too there’s no wow looking at the winner anymore. From 1 to 5 always looks beautiful that you will be confuse who will be the winner. But now I can’t imagine how others will look if this one is the winner
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Rejoice28(f): 8:29pm On Mar 10
Congratulations smiley

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by finallybusy: 8:37pm On Mar 10
Congratulations to her. Ben Murray Bruce tried to bring the event to Nigeria in the 2000s. Abokis scatter everywhere frighten the oyibo organizers. Backward animals.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Seunpapa65: 8:37pm On Mar 10
How the take judge this contest nyash zero score
Breast zero too
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Kobicove(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10
Malroux:

Is it a fellow human that you are referring to as "This thing"? undecided

1 Like

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by obontami: 8:43pm On Mar 10
She's super ugly though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) / Who Wore It Better? Model VS Tiwa Savage / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.