Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) (29715 Views)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / Nyekachi Douglas Reacts As Toni-Ann Singh, Miss Jamaica Wins Miss World / Manushi Chhillar, Miss India Wins Miss World 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Emmanuel909090: 8:54pm On Mar 10
Malroux:
My grandma is more beautiful than this thing.

You are a racist.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:17pm On Mar 10
what are the criteria to win this nonsense! Been the skinniest granny abi wetin?
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Bentonite1: 9:25pm On Mar 10
Malroux:

🤡
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by weedfada(m): 9:50pm On Mar 10
Uyi168:
The standards of what beauty really differs from place to place.

This one wey nor get meat for body so..
No yansh,no better bosom wey I fit hold.. angry

Abegiii

omo na my spec be that o! Naso my all my ex-gfs dey grin
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by kestolove95(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10
Just one round abeg
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by MisfitHPG: 10:35pm On Mar 10
Malroux:
person wey never win even most valuable goat dey call miss world thing?weldone human beans
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Topman7: 2:01am On Mar 11
She's somebody's daughter sha, so Congrats to her.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Topman7: 2:02am On Mar 11
MisfitHPG:
person wey never win even most valuable goat dey call miss world thing?weldone human beans

SHUT UP.

Bodyguard for oyinbo.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by aribisala0(m): 2:33am On Mar 11
Karlifate:
Dear [young] men,

The only thing that a woman you are romantically involved with can offer you, that you could not buy elsewhere with money is being a great mother to your children.

Cooking?... Cleaning?... Sex?... other hedonistic pleasures?

Money can buy those things.

Great Mother & Good Wife?
Money cannot buy that.
💯

Your children?

Are they more of your children than her children

You don't have to be a good father to her children?

The biological reality is that 50% of DNA come from.father and mother each

It is social deception to say they are your children
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by vb0mb(m): 5:50am On Mar 11
bemeruca:

Find better work do.

You no too Ger sense
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by xangerar: 6:20am On Mar 11
Malroux:

There is a difference between a beauty pageant and a beauty contest. The former is about the EXHIBITION of beauty in its larger context and the latter is just a CONTENTION over beauty. I think you mixed both up. Miss World is a pageantry. It is not just about a beautiful face and body, but the ability to gracefully exhibit the rich flavour, culture, colour and tradition of beauty in its deep sense.

Your grandma won't measure up actually.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by G00dharddick: 7:57am On Mar 11
malaria:

Until you understand that beauty peaget is not only about physical appearance. They have to check other things like your charisma, confidence, intelligence , the way you walk , carry your self , speak and so on . Do you expect someone with dull brains to just wear crown and parade herself as a beauty queen? How do you expect such person to defend her crown when the time comes ..my dear take time to watch beauty pageants, you will notice they have been judging them from other things not just at the final stage.

Sadly you just explain exactly how Nigeria girls behave. However i am not your dear. I'm glad we've finally agreed that Nigeria girls lack those characteristics you listed above
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by Nelgenius4me(m): 8:41am On Mar 11
Good to note that BBL didn't win. It would change the narrative in this part of the world.
Re: Czech Republic's Krystyna Pyszkova Wins Miss World 2024(pics) by 460olapitan: 10:17am On Mar 11
My grandma is more beautiful than this thing.My grandma is more beautiful than this thing....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarah Akaazua Is The New Face Of Tiv International (Pictures) / Who Wore It Better? Model VS Tiwa Savage / Why Do Girls Dress To Kill At Shoprite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.