Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It (2993 Views)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / I Don't Know What Is Going Between My Junior Brother And My Wife / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Chinaka200(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10
A man living abroad with his family trusted his brother, Ridwan, and sent money home to have a house built for them.

The man's wife, Brunell Donald Kyei, was surprised when she saw the house Ridwan had built for them in their absence.

Man living abroad/Sending money from Europe.

The man hugged his brother for a job well done.

House with tiles and CCTV

The interior of the house was magnificent. The wife thanked her husband's brother for doing an excellent job.

At one point in a video, the landlord was so impressed with everything he saw that he hugged Ridwan. Brunell said they have been building the house since 2012.

In the spacious master bedroom, there was a TV and a kitchen. It also has a screen showing feeds from the CCTV in the house.

6 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Coolsat(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10
Some niggas go chop the money straight up.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by We4all: 3:33pm On Mar 10
And? Was he supposed to have diverted the funds or built a substandard apartment? What is the essence of this news?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Jeon(f): 3:42pm On Mar 10
You really got a brother who is filled with honesty.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by decatalyst(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10
When you have truthful, faithful, and loving people around, appreciate them.

Some have been ruined by family and friends. And it is even rare these days to get one honest person among 100 people.

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Mar 10
We4all:
And? Was he supposed to have diverted the funds or built a substandard apartment? What is the essence of this news?
To appreciate him for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by We4all: 4:06pm On Mar 10
Tallesty1:
To appreciate him for a job well done

Too whom much is given, the best is expected. He had the funds and there was no excuse not to do a good job.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Angeli90(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10
Congratulations to them
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by talk2hb1(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10
Congratulations to both of them
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by jmoore(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10
We4all:

Too whom much is given, the best is expected. He had the funds and there was no excuse not to do a good job.
My father was sending money from Aba to our uncle in the village in Anambra to build a house.

At the end, he completed a bungalow for my father and built one storey building for himself.

E be like say you no dey for this Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Rexymania(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10
Congratulations to them
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Jewessgratitud3: 6:56pm On Mar 10
There are still honest and trustworthy people.
Congratulations to him. He's lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by TonyBby: 7:47pm On Mar 10
jmoore:

My father was sending money from Aba to our uncle in the village in Anambra to build a house.

At the end, he completed a bungalow for my father and built one storey building for himself.

E be like say you no dey for this Nigeria.
Bleep!!! that your uncle na ruthless ripper o.
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Phabulous4(m): 8:43pm On Mar 10
The brother should make a business out of this. Honest people and needed in that line of business.
Chinaka200:
A man living abroad with his family trusted his brother, Ridwan, and sent money home to have a house built for them.

The man's wife, Brunell Donald Kyei, was surprised when she saw the house Ridwan had built for them in their absence.

Man living abroad/Sending money from Europe.

The man hugged his brother for a job well done.

House with tiles and CCTV

The interior of the house was magnificent. The wife thanked her husband's brother for doing an excellent job.

At one point in a video, the landlord was so impressed with everything he saw that he hugged Ridwan. Brunell said they have been building the house since 2012.

In the spacious master bedroom, there was a TV and a kitchen. It also has a screen showing feeds from the CCTV in the house.
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by lyriclekidd(m): 9:43pm On Mar 10
So now honesty na strange thing for this country wey we go dy video about. Omo just imagine the level of decadence of morals. 🤔
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Blackfire(m): 9:57pm On Mar 10
Instead of you to give him poison after squandering his m9ney on oloshooo. Then when he comes home ,go to babalawao to turn him mad

grin
Afterall this economy don make people mad finish
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Psady(m): 9:59pm On Mar 10
We4all:
The question should be ,Can u be trustworthy like him?
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Obakoolex(m): 10:11pm On Mar 10
We4all:

Some of you no just get sense, always having a reason for argument....
So many people that used to send money to their relatives to build them house are duped so appreciating this loyal brother is worth it.
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by papyjaypaul: 11:16pm On Mar 10
We4all:

The essence is that we have lost the essence of trust in society. There are many bad stories where people trusted back home do not know the essence of people's struggles abroad. They are also Slave Masters, but this time, it is with family. Their brothers are working abroad, sending money home after working hard, trusting their family to see the essence of their travel. The japanarian knows the essence of home, that is why they send money BACK. There's no place like home. You don't know the essence of your homeland until you travel out. You don't know the essence of hardwork abroad until you travel out.

A japarian is building back home but those who do not know the essence of his travel out are abusing him, wasting his money and ungrateful for the little he sends. Many have perished for trusting their people at home to use the money well only to come back home to see sand as castles. The essence of trust and being good cannnot be overshadowed. So many bad news out there that has become normal that we have to see the essence of being trustworthy and truthful when we are tested.

What is the essence? The essence is to bring back senses. That is the essence.
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by Gadafii: 11:23pm On Mar 10
What most of the people who are sent money from abroad to build houses at home don’t know is that they could build that house and still have money left over from such project which could be there’s

It’s pure greediness and wickedness to lavish money entrusted to you a family member t build houses in their stead, I would never understand such pathetic behavior

Ridwan didn’t just deliver, he surprised his brother, and I am certain he definitely gained a lot from this project and hi brother is still going to appreciate him one way or the other, win win situation
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by faceland: 7:13am On Mar 11
Jeon:
You really got a brother who is filled with honesty.

First time in my life I have seen this work.

That is a brother.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by We4all: 7:23am On Mar 11
Obakoolex:

So many people that used to send money to their relatives to build them house are duped so appreciating this loyal brother is worth it.

Soon, we will start celebrating some kidnappers for releasing their victims because others didn't. Awon sense kill you there.
Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by NoToPile: 7:57am On Mar 11
God bless ridwan, he's truly a brother.

Wetin diasporians eyes don see in the hands of family as regards to house building no be here. It's the family Gangan that always dupe them.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes It Abroad, Sends Money To Junior Brother To Build House, Completes It by drmikeadams(m): 8:04am On Mar 11
Obakoolex:

My own brother wey me and am dey naija carry my money run grin grin me and the werey never talk for years..the clown go dey call him self pastor grin

(1) (Reply)

First Traditional African Gay Wedding / House Items For Sale - Price reviewed further / How My Wife Joined Twitter Feminist Group Chat And She Became A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.