Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? (320 Views)

My Testimony From Commanding The Day Midnight Prayer Dunamis / Daddyfreeze Disagrees With Pst Enenche On Rebuking Church Elders-ye Are Not Gods / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 3:32pm On Mar 10
Have you commanded your day?

Prayer is very important in the life of a Christian especially midnight prayers. Some Christians find it difficult to do so on their own. Well! Thank God for this age where you can easily connect to a prayer platform via electonic or social media.

Since I joined this platform I have heard mind blowing testimonies from different people in different parts of the world. For me, I have enjoyed series of testimonies in; health, business and ministry.

Are you passing through terrible times and looks lime there is no solution in sight, have the doctors given up on you

I encouraged you today to make out time 11:30pm to 1:00am every day to be a part of God's move. If you know anyone whose situation is written off, maybe the doctor has said there is no hope. Come and receive your deliverance.

It is a program I look forward to daily, not only me but family and friends . God loves you ❤️
https://www.youtube.com/live/Vl2Jlu1Wbew?si=dcegMwKfbN7Ud6sC

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 11:28am On Mar 11
Tonight is for opens doors. You can join via Facebook, YouTube or Dunamis TV on strong. Just type on your search box: Commanding the day Live; Dunamis
Make it a date 11:30pm to 1:00am

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 12:01am On Mar 13

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 9:54am On Mar 15
In case you were not able to join at night, you can watch the rebroadcast on YouTube . Lets I forget it was a healing service, watch it if you are challenged and also get anyone who is sick no matter how hopeless the case is to watch too. Solution has come!

Tonight is going to be explosive. In case you are unable to actualize your vision don't miss this night 11:30pm to 1:00am. Make it a date

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 2:28pm On Mar 21
Commanding the Day will be live in Kaduna, today and tomorrow. In case you are in Kaduna don't fail to join.

Evening program starts by 5pm after which Commanding the Day will commence 11:30pm to 1:00am. God is doing great and mighty things be a part of this movement.
Venue is the Stadium

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 3:45pm On Mar 22
Kaduna! lets do it again today, yesterday was great, today will be greater. Ahmadu below Stadium was filled to the brim, there's going to be overflow outside the stadium today. So be there on time to be inside the arena.

This crusade will bring and end to all the negative things happening in that region. Be part of it

The time again is 5pm. For those who can wait, Commanding the Day commences by 11:30pm
Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 2:35pm On Mar 24
Kaduna was a blast, if you were not there and didn't watch online, you can search Facebook/YouTube for Dunamis Kaduna Crusade 2024, to see raw miracles. Jesus Christ the same, yesterday, today and forever.

Don't forget tonight's Commanding The Day, 11:30pm to 1:00am. You will walk in Dominion
Jesus is Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Commanding The Day By Pst. Enenche. Do You Always Join? by imhere: 8:16pm On Apr 11
Commanding the day holds in Wembley, UK today. Are you in UK, please dontmiss this life changing opportunity. Raw/notable miracles will be taking place, that which cannot be denied.

https://www.youtube.com/live/97RydF-6jH4?si=GaRUWX68__Wqt34L

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Muslims Dying mysteriously While Fasting? / See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! / The Sure Way To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.