Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? (370 Views)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / About The High Rate Of Immoral Sex Amongst Young People Today / Appreciate Your Pastors!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 3:41pm On Mar 10
Since The Price of Foodstuffs Have Been Getting Very Expensive in Nigeria:

And Since You've Been Attending Church Services For Over 52 Weeks (Sundays) - Just About The Time The Prices of Foods Started Escalating....

Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The Reason For The High Cost of Food In Nigeria ?

This Should Make Front-Page of Nairaland Today.

I Strongly Believe That The Reason Food Items Will Continue To Increase in Nigeria is Simply Because Many of Our Youths Are Mentally Wired To PRAY To GOD TO PROVIDE FOOD FOR THEM...

Instead of Them To WORK TO CULTIVATE FOOD CROPS THAT CAN PROVIDE THEM WITH ABUNDANCE OF FOOD.

I Put It To You All....

The Mental Misdirection of Many Christians By Their Pastors Is The Sole Reason Nigerians Are Faced With So Much POVERTY of HUNGER AND STARVATION.

If Nigeria Wants To Eradicate This Form of Poverty; Judgement Must Begin From The Church.

1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Ravenna: 3:58pm On Mar 10
Mosque nko?

Someone is praying to God for a daily bread while the other is praying to be a terrorist for a god that promises 77virgin- if you can kill and die for him

Hypocrite.

If the terror preacher hadn't takeover farmlands in the North, there'll be abundant food the Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by thesicilian: 4:03pm On Mar 10
They can't tell their pastor the truth because then the pastors would accuse them of not speaking faith.

Member: Pastor we are hungry sir, the cost of food prices have gone up...

Pastor: [ cuts in ] Don't say that, remember when the Bible say when men are cast down, then thou shall say there's a lifting up!

Member: Yes daddy, I received it! [ Goes away receiving nothing ]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Mar 10
all you broke hungry xtians should ask your pastors to feed you...with all the money you've been giving them for decades, they should be able to feed all of una for the next year or two.

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 9:02pm On Mar 10
Ravenna:
Mosque nko?

Someone is praying to God for a daily bread while the other is praying to be a terrorist for a god that promises 77virgin- if you can kill and die for him

Hypocrite.

If the terror preacher hadn't takeover farmlands in the North, there'll be abundant food the Nigeria.

First And Foremost; I Am Not A Muslim.

I Am A Spiritual Atheistic Christian Who Loves The Muslims And References All Ancestral Gods of The Earth.

And I Knew A Christian Would Come RANT About MUSLIMS Here Just Like You Have Done.

Instead of You To Focus On The FACT About Your Pastor Keeping MUTE About Encouraging More Christians To Go Into Agriculture, You Are Here Shouting About Muslims Who Are Better And More Advanced That You When. it Comes To Agricultural Investments.

All Your Major Foods Like Beans, Groundnuts, Yams, Onions, Tomatoes, Pepper etc - All Come Cheaply From The North Since 1960.

The Muslims Are Genuine About Enriching Themselves Through Agriculture.

On The Other Hand; Majority of Christians Just Fold Their Hands Wallowing in Stupidity of Empty Prayers For God To Provide Manna For Them.

The Fault is Not Theirs.

This is An Historical Decay of Their Agricultural Mentality Caused By Their Christian Colonized Masters Who Only Indoctrinated Christianity Into Them So That They Can Abandon Agriculture So That They Can Continue Stealing From Our Farm Resources.

You Should Get Wiser To See These Things.

If Your Pastor is Not Advising The Christian Congregation About Engaging in Agriculture During These Critical Time; Then - Your Pastor is not Just A SCAM..... Such Pastors Are EVIL.

And We Must Begin Our ARMAGEDDON JUDGEMENT From Their Head.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10
Questionnaires:

If Your Pastor is Not Advising The Christian Congregation About Engaging in Agriculture During These Critical Time; Then - Your Pastor is not Just A SCAM..... Such Pastors Are EVIL.

You can't judge anyone as long as they're not forcing you to bring your money if you feel it's wrong giving them all you need to do is stop giving them that's all.

But as for AGRICULTURE our God has foretold that in the last days His worshipers will locate one another throughout the earth, settle their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

This is what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to tell the whole world about the last days! 2Timothy 3:1-5
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Ravenna: 1:03pm On Mar 11
Questionnaires:

I Am A Spiritual Atheistic Christian Who Loves The Muslims And References All Ancestral Gods of The Earth.

And I Knew A Christian Would Come RANT About MUSLIMS Here Just Like You Have Done.

Instead of You To Focus On The FACT About Your Pastor Keeping MUTE About Encouraging More Christians To Go Into Agriculture, You Are Here Shouting About Muslims Who Are Better And More Advanced That You When. it Comes To Agricultural Investments.

All Your Major Foods Like Beans, Groundnuts, Yams, Onions, Tomatoes, Pepper etc - All Come Cheaply From The North Since 1960.

The Muslims Are Genuine About Enriching Themselves Through Agriculture.

On The Other Hand; Majority of Christians Just Fold Their Hands Wallowing in Stupidity of Empty Prayers For God To Provide Manna For Them.

The Fault is Not Theirs.

This is An Historical Decay of Their Agricultural Mentality Caused By Their Christian Colonized Masters Who Only Indoctrinated Christianity Into Them So That They Can Abandon Agriculture So That They Can Continue Stealing From Our Farm Resources.

You Should Get Wiser To See These Things.

And We Must Begin Our ARMAGEDDON JUDGEMENT From Their Head.

So, everybody should be a farmer?!
Hear yourself out na..

Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 5:45pm On Mar 11
Ravenna:

So, everybody should be a farmer?!
Hear yourself out na..

Honestly, if you were any slower, you'd be going backwards.

What is Wrong With Everyone Being A Farmer of Any Crop That They Like in Any Scale That They Can Afford ?

If You Don't Know; This is The Natural Religion And Occupation For Every Living Being Until Some Men Decided To Mentally Cajole Other Farmers To Bring 10% of Their Hard Sweat And Harvest To Them.

Today; You See Loads of People Complaining About Lack of Food And Lack of Money...And You See Them Engage in Crimes Because They Cannot Engage in Agriculture Because People Like You Look Down On Farming And The People That Farms.

No Matter Your Profession, It Is WISE That You Farm.

Failure To Do So Gives Many Other People To Neglect Farming Because Humans Immitate Themselves.

And We Already See How This Sort of Mentality And Poor Agricultural Behavior is Already Leading Nigeria To LACK OF FOOD AND DOOM.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 5:49pm On Mar 11
MaxInDHouse:

You can't judge anyone as long as they're not forcing you to bring your money if you feel it's wrong giving them all you need to do is stop giving them that's all.

But as for AGRICULTURE our God has foretold that in the last days His worshipers will locate one another throughout the earth, settle their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials and vowed never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4 compare to Micah 4:1-3

This is what Jehovah's Witnesses have been trying to tell the whole world about the last days! 2Timothy 3:1-5

How Do I Become A Jehovah Witness ?

Why Are JW Not Utilizing Nairaland and Other Social Media Portals To FOCUS On TEACHING These Important Messages Particularly At These Times ?
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:45pm On Mar 11
Questionnaires:

I Am A Spiritual Atheistic Christian Who Loves The Muslims And References All Ancestral Gods of The Earth...

The very definition of madness and confusion! No wonder your threads are always MAD!
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Ravenna: 1:22pm On Mar 12
Questionnaires:

What is Wrong With Everyone Being A Farmer of Any Crop That They Like in Any Scale That They Can Afford ?

If You Don't Know; This is The Natural Religion And Occupation For Every Living Being Until Some Men Decided To Mentally Cajole Other Farmers To Bring 10% of Their Hard Sweat And Harvest To Them.

Today; You See Loads of People Complaining About Lack of Food And Lack of Money...And You See Them Engage in Crimes Because They Cannot Engage in Agriculture Because People Like You Look Down On Farming And The People That Farms.

No Matter Your Profession, It Is WISE That You Farm.

Failure To Do So Gives Many Other People To Neglect Farming Because Humans Immitate Themselves.

And We Already See How This Sort of Mentality And Poor Agricultural Behavior is Already Leading Nigeria To LACK OF FOOD AND DOOM.

Are you a farmer?

Be sincere.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

How Do I Become A Jehovah Witness?
When we knock on your door give us the time needed to impact this knowledge in you.
Questionnaires:

Why Are JW Not Utilizing Nairaland and Other Social Media Portals To FOCUS On TEACHING These Important Messages Particularly At These Times?
Satan has prepared ahead of this educational program by establishing lots of false religions and many of them are even claiming Christians whereas they're doing the works of Satan to promote injustice and iniquity in the society so before we speak here thousands will oppose us try and check the most vilified and opposed religion on this forum you will see that it's Jehovah's Witnesses! John 15:19 smiley
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Aemmyjah(m): 7:14am On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

Why Are JW Not Utilizing Nairaland and Other Social Media Portals To FOCUS On TEACHING These Important Messages Particularly At These Times ?

I hope you are sincere but you don't have to simply become a Jehovah Witness. You study the Bible and sincerely examine their teachings and conduct if they follow the Bible.

In imitation of Jesus Christ and the 1st century Christians. Proper witness is given to individuals in their own homes. This creates a friendly atmosphere between the teacher and students and the teacher can help the student better address his needs. Nairaland forum comes with its distractions too as many people are saying too many things are countering one another

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 9:23am On Mar 13
Aemmyjah:

I hope you are sincere but you don't have to simply become a Jehovah Witness. You study the Bible and sincerely examine their teachings and conduct if they follow the Bible.

In imitation of Jesus Christ and the 1st century Christians. Proper witness is given to individuals in their own homes. This creates a friendly atmosphere between the teacher and students and the teacher can help the student better address his needs. Nairaland forum comes with its distractions too as many people are saying too many things are countering one another

I see.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 9:24am On Mar 13
MaxInDHouse:

When we knock on your door give us the time needed to impact this knowledge in you.

Satan has prepared ahead of this educational program by establishing lots of false religions and many of them are even claiming Christians whereas they're doing the works of Satan to promote injustice and iniquity in the society so before we speak here thousands will oppose us try and check the most vilified and opposed religion on this forum you will see that it's Jehovah's Witnesses! John 15:19 smiley

How long will I have to wait for The JW's Knock on My Door?
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 9:32am On Mar 13
Ravenna:

Are you a farmer?

Be sincere.

PictureTalks

A Farmer And MORE:

Cassava Processor & Garri Producer,
Zero-Smell Fufu Flour Producer,
Animal Feeds Producer,
Liquid Fertilizer Producer,
Affiliate Rice Merchant,
Affiliate Palm Oil Merchant
Internet Agropreneur
Grassroot Agricultural Investor And Philanthropist.....

Not To Mention "Yam-Ugwu Sac Farmer".

With All HUMILITY, RIGHTEOUSNESS And CONFIDENCE (HRC), We Are Farmers And MORE....!

1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:44am On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

They are around you
You may visit a KH or ask any of them around you for a Bible study
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13
Aemmyjah:

They are around you
You may visit a KH or ask any of them around you for a Bible study

I Live in The Farm Jungle.

So, None is Around Here.

I'll Look Around For One in Town Though.

What Days of The Week Do You Gather in The Chapel?
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

I know they are in your neighbourhood so try to contact them because they supposed to knock on all doors perhaps your place is not easily accessible for strangers!
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

I Live in The Farm Jungle.

So, None is Around Here.

I'll Look Around For One in Town Though.

What Days of The Week Do You Gather in The Chapel?

There should be one in your location
Just that you are not aware

Where's your location
I can direct you to the nearest hall around you

Our place of worship is called the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Expanse2020(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13
MaxInDHouse:

I know they are in your neighbourhood so try to contact them because they supposed to knock on all doors perhaps your place is not easily accessible for strangers!
Tell he can easily know you through your identification

For a male
A tie
Umbrella
A bag (port follio)
With hand book
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13
Expanse2020:

Tell he can easily know you through your identification
For a male
A tie
Umbrella
A bag (port follio)
With hand book
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Even Muslims dresses like that at times it's by our faith that we are recognized not by our looks!
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Ravenna: 4:56pm On Mar 13
Questionnaires:

PictureTalks

A Farmer And MORE:

Cassava Processor & Garri Producer,
Zero-Smell Fufu Flour Producer,
Animal Feeds Producer,
Liquid Fertilizer Producer,
Affiliate Rice Merchant,
Affiliate Palm Oil Merchant
Internet Agropreneur
Grassroot Agricultural Investor And Philanthropist.....

Not To Mention "Yam-Ugwu Sac Farmer".

With All HUMILITY, RIGHTEOUSNESS And CONFIDENCE (HRC), We Are Farmers And MORE....!

Weldone!
But everyone cannot be a farmer, there are other areas we can thrive too.
Some are thriving in Manufacturing industries while others in Medicines.
As for me, I'm a certified Microbiologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15
Ravenna:

Weldone!

Thriving In Other Vocations of Life Doesn't Mean You Should COMPLETELY Neglect The Practice (RELIGION) of Agriculture.

Isn't This The Reason We Are Presently Faced With Food Scarcity (Famine).

If You Don't Know The Root Cause Of This; I'll Tell You: "Spiritual Blindness Caused Mainly By The Adulterated Religion of The World Which People Generalize As "Christianity".

"Christianity" was The Tool Used By The Europeans To Steal Away Our Agricultural Directions And Implementations.

Today, Instead of People To Grow Foods, They Pray To God To Provide Money For Them To Buy Food.

Think About It.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15
thesicilian:
They can't tell their pastor the truth because then the pastors would accuse them of not speaking faith.

Member: Pastor we are hungry sir, the cost of food prices have gone up...

Pastor: [ cuts in ] Don't say that, remember when the Bible say when men are cast down, then thou shall say there's a lifting up!

Member: Yes daddy, I received it! [ Goes away receiving nothing ]

Funny And REAL.

Loved, Shared And Followed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15
Dtruthspeaker:

The very definition of madness and confusion! No wonder your threads are always MAD!

E PAIN Am.

grin
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15
Ravenna:

Weldone!

Liked, Shared And Followed.
Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by thesicilian: 7:52pm On Mar 15
Questionnaires:

Funny And REAL.

Loved, Shared And Followed.
grin
One love !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 11:26pm On Mar 24
thesicilian:

grin
One love !
Super!

1 Like

Re: Have Your Pastors Told You The Truth About The High Cost Of Food In Nigeria ? by Questionnaires(m): 11:38pm On Mar 24
Their Fake Pastors Forming Levites Have Cashed In Today.

As For Them; They Have Been Debited Only To Go Hustle For The Next Midweek Services And Sunday!

Pastors Dey Fat Up. Omo-Ijo Dey Ronu About How To Eat The Next Meal.

Yet; Their Fake Levites of A Pastor Will Never Tell Them A Truth That Can Save Them From The Poverty of HUNGER And STARVATION That Many Of Them Suffer From.

Werrin Concern Am ?

His Own Is To Collect Their Money Regardless How They make It.

Whether Na Olosho Or Internet Scam Dem Dey Use Make The Money; Just Bring Am Come Church. Them Go Use Olive Oil Wash The Money.

Is This Even The Worse of The Whole Matter ?

Instead of The Pastors To Use These Tithes And Offerings To Establish Farms For The Hungry, Jobless And Less Privileged Congregations; Werrin Concern Them ?

Their Own is To FAT UP With The Money of The Gullible Christians.

Shebi Na God Almighty Dey Spend The Tithes And Offerings For Their Own Eyes!

See Where Christianity Has Led Nigeria Into ?

Bag of Rice Go Soon Turn 100,000 Naira.

Na That Time Una Go Get Sense Say No Be Prayers Dem Dey Take Grow Foods!

Na That Time Una Go Get Sense Say No Be FASTING Dem Dey Take End Insecurity.

Una Mumu Go Soon Do!

By That Time; Una Mind No Go Gree Touch Ground!

@thesicilian And Co;

As For My People Wey Understand Say: "Agriculture Na The Way, The Truth And The Light"; Make Una See Werrin We Don Start To Dey Do For Cross River State Through Our Rural-Urban Cassava Plantation Mission:

https://www.nairaland.com/8040130/cost-analysis-investing-1-portion

We No Get Time To Check Time.

Agricultural Elevation is Must!

We - We No Be Pastors, We Be Farmers!

We - We No Be Fake Bishops; We Be:

~ The Messiah Of African Agriculture (TMOAA)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Or Saturday - When Is The True Worship Day? / Weep Not / Share Your Choir Transformation Here Good Or Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.