Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah (25583 Views)

Israel PM, Benjamin Netanyahu Visits Troops In Gaza Strip Amid War With Hamas / ‘I Am Horrified’: UN Chief Guterres Condemns Israeli Attack On Gaza Ambulance / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah by bwiizy92(m): 1:34pm On Mar 11
Righteousness2:
It is not only redline it is purple line.
Biden cannot even tell ISRAEL what to do or what not to do.
The only thing that can stop ISRAEL from Rafah is if Hamas releases every Hostage and Surrender!

Biden cannot stop ISRAEL! He can only stop US weapons from being used.
Turning his back on ISRAEL is an act of fast forwarding the Destruction of Nomerica.

ISRAEL is the major back bone of America.
America super power Status over the years is largely due to the Relationship the Founding Fathers built with ISRAEL.

Anyone with a Spirtual eyes and Understanding knows biden is appointed for the Collaspe and Destruction of Nomerica.
Since he took over , America has gone amuck and Heading speedily to destruction.
From Lgbt to abortion to all sorts of evils and abominations, biden's leadership has wrecked America .

The redline will be when Nomerica turns its back on ISRAEL which is very possible with biden or anyone from today's democrats.

GOD'S COVENANT is Pretty Simple.
GOD'S Foreign Policy is Pretty Simple.
You Bless ISRAEL, you will be Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

Nomerica is on its way down but Biden's leadership might Just Hasten and fastforward her Collaspe.

What you even rambling about here? Nomerica….GTFOH
Re: Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah by ViceGovernor: 3:38pm On Mar 11
Jewish people own America now.
I think it's the other way round ;
Israel is vital for the survival of America in fact it has and continues to play a big role in making the Great Eagle 🦅 a superpower that they are now.

Most of the nuclear weapons they have today were developed by Israeli scientists, and many other landmark achievements can be linked to Israeli migrants.

That red when he draw na him papa😒 president Biden is just trying to be PC cos election is close.
Deep down he knows he can't do jack shît to God's own nation even if they decide to wipe out the whole Philistines.
Re: Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah by yinkkus: 10:57pm On Mar 17
Shawnnn01:
Did you ask the person I quoted if he support the genocide of Palestinians before hyping Isreal as God chosen even when we can see ongoing genocide being continuously committed by same Isreal.

You might also want to help answer if Isreal is God chosen were they Palestinian created by devil n not the same God

That's what I am saying, I don't support killing /genocide.

Re: Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah by yinkkus: 10:58pm On Mar 17
Shawnnn01:
Did you ask the person I quoted if he support the genocide of Palestinians before hyping Isreal as God chosen even when we can see ongoing genocide being continuously committed by same Isreal.

You might also want to help answer if Isreal is God chosen were they Palestinian created by devil n not the same God

That's what I am saying, I don't support killing /genocide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ukrainian War: G7 Countries Should Mind Its Own Business - China / Russia Tells EU, NATO To Stop Arms Supplies To Ukraine / EU Signs Gas Deal With Israel, Egypt In Bid To Ditch Russia ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.