Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

"Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds (1440 Views)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Why I Refused To Marry Rita Dominic — Jim Iyke / Meet Amar Bharati Who Has Raised His Hand For 45 Years (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by Kukutenla: 12:22am On Mar 11
Okoroawusa:

Hahahaha! My brother I still love them o! My love is orimiri atata... it's big enough. Even you I love you too
Ewwww
I'll pass
Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by dangotesmummy: 5:07am On Mar 11
iluvdonjazzy:
Honestly speaking, marry the man or woman of your dreams not the dreams of the society, I had a girl I wanted to marry within 2 months she started showing her devilish character, when I told her I cannot continue the relationship again she was saying what will the community says that they have been seeing us together. Can you emerging, am talking about peace in a relationship and maybe marriage and she is talking about what the community will say. Some people may asked what is really her fault, let me brief you a little bit, she is temperamental, she has anger issues, she may just emerging something now and start fighting you for something that is not real o just her emergination. I do video calls with her almost everyday at work because when she called and I mistakenly missed her calls is a problem, and once she is talking you dere not interupt or talk back at her, FOR WHAT? GIRL WEY I NEVER MARRY. so I decided to call it a quit and she is there talking about what the society will say.
that one Na full fledged narcissist.someone like Angela (Michaels wife)
Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by iluvdonjazzy: 7:37pm On Mar 11
dangotesmummy:
that one Na full fledged narcissist.someone like Angela (Michaels wife)
infact this one na just preamble, if I go into details na you go even say make I run from the relationship.
Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by dangotesmummy: 8:35pm On Mar 11
iluvdonjazzy:
infact this one na just preamble, if I go into details na you go even say make I run from the relationship.
if she's worse than this description you gave abeggg japa o.your mental health is important
Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by iluvdonjazzy: 9:21pm On Mar 11
dangotesmummy:
if she's worse than this description you gave abeggg japa o.your mental health is important
thank you so much, e don dey even affect me psychologically, there was a time I cried till day break.

1 Like

Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by dangotesmummy: 9:23pm On Mar 11
iluvdonjazzy:
thank you so much, e don dey even affect me psychologically, there was a time I cried till day break.
hiannn that one go kill you a thousand times before you actually die
Re: "Why Did You Take Over 45 Years To Marry?" - Rita Dominic Finally Responds by iluvdonjazzy: 9:45pm On Mar 11
dangotesmummy:
hiannn that one go kill you a thousand times before you actually die
I dey tell you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of Cliche / Dj Zeez Set To Release First Single Under Owned Label / Omg! Unilag Gals Fight On Twitter Over Aristo, And Other Dirty Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.