Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) (41296 Views)

How I Made Egusi Soup Using 2 Methods. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics & Videos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Abuja Based Man Downs Plate Of Rice Garnished With 'Exotic' Lizard Meat. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by dkidd: 11:32am On Mar 11
Lizard 🦎 🤮🤮🤮
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:34am On Mar 11
Reminds me of that animation movie "IWAJU" by Disney where that aboki using drone to sell suya and lizard meat to Tola in the mMainland. Babablublu has done it ooo. I hope another corona virus will not break out.Wuhan on my mind.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Saidfx(m): 11:34am On Mar 11
It is well
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Honestey: 11:38am On Mar 11
I tols you that as things dey go, lizards would soon be in trouble, now that has come to reality, next is house rats.

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Jman06(m): 11:39am On Mar 11
NwaNimo1:
Subscribed........although i'm ok perpetually.

.....but i'll be recommending to some urchins and extended family i unfortunately know.
You'll be recommending anu ngwere to your extended family members Stingy man!
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by specialmati(m): 11:43am On Mar 11
grin grin grin grin grin grin that guy is mannabbqgriIl of nairaland cow meat is very costly now
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Onionstew: 11:43am On Mar 11
MN07:
Please someone should help me with that meme of one South Africa president holding his two eyes as if to say Ntorhh!!

Goan look for what to do

grin

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by nedekid: 11:44am On Mar 11
This wount be my portion in Jesus mame
For breakfast, I had highly upgraded indomie with moshrooms, brithish sausages and bacon, dried shrimps, olives, an exotic range of peppers, garlic, funally garnished with 2 eggs (Sunnyside up).
Benuejoe and mannabbq can continue grilling lizards and scorpions. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Bigseven(m): 11:48am On Mar 11
Some reptiles and animals will soon go extinct in Africa because of hunger
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by ufotunang: 11:50am On Mar 11
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by TableLeg(m): 11:50am On Mar 11
Omo ale, on je ori alangba? shocked
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by killsmith(f): 11:52am On Mar 11
Efna55:

This is really strange
not strange.
The yorubas ate rat during the lockdown.
https://www.nairaland.com/5801006/lassa-fever-loading-some-nigerians
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by tonicyril: 11:53am On Mar 11
successmatters:
We warned them o
keep warning, ur people are busy kllng themselves before you

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by ufotunang: 11:54am On Mar 11
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Bmaster(m): 11:55am On Mar 11
buh someone took it upon herself to grill vultures ? sad How una take see am ?
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Mrincredy(m): 11:55am On Mar 11
You must be high on something. Please state the area in ABA. Stop desecrating the name of our great city
Typing:
So many people eat Lizard in Aba. I was surprised to see a restaurant where Lizard meals are sold.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by meobizy(f): 11:56am On Mar 11
Na normal thing for north. In some communities, you will never see a lizard, the locals ate every specimen.

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by NaijaGoBetter2: 12:04pm On Mar 11
The guy doesn't sound Nigerian... Can't relate his accent to any tribe and a few common terms we use for some basic things in Nigeria.. Like "power" "charcoal stove" the way he pronounced medicine.

Unless he has a twisted tongue

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by cjudy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11
Are you sure this is that rotten bbq grill guy
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by JooEeL(m): 12:09pm On Mar 11
Several times, I have told u people that nigerians are the most spineless defeated cowards u can ever find on planet earth.

They are the most demented slavish people singlehandedly responsible for the shame of black people across the world. No matter how subjugated they are, they will never revolt.

What is painful is that the few that may try to revolt, you will now see the same subjugated mentally defeated, perpetually hopeless slaves come to verbally attack and malign the courageous few.

I have told you nigerians are hopeless people. Especially southern and middle-belt nigerians. At least boko haram are ready to die for what they believe in... but u see the rest: they are confused, caught in between westernisation and indigenization. They are weak and docile. They can be oppressed ad infinitum. Instead of them to revolt for a better life -- and maybe die, they would instead prefer to cross the Agadez and Sahara desert, and still face death either in the heat of the desert sands or the mediterranean sea, or death in the hands of these same islamic terrorists.

They would choose to die another way instead of die while fighting oppression like men. It is tales like someone else died for their eternal salvation that maintains their deluded hopeful state of their hopelessness.

If you are a sane person living in nigeria, it is the same nigerians around u that are more frustrating than even the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Kingbuhari(m): 12:16pm On Mar 11
Epee pawarian... Ask him again if he will vote for APC again and see his response why complaining
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by NEUDUDE: 12:18pm On Mar 11
Jakumo:
Contrary to old perceptions Nigeria's native Agama lizards are NOT poisonous to eat and are nutritious since the reptiles do eat a variety of high protein insects as their primary diet. Some of the same people who might look down their noses at anyone eating Agama lizards, would not hesitate to eat the flesh of the much bigger Nile Monitor Lizard, which resides in Nigeria's swamps and forests.

It is a well-documented fact that during Nigeria's fractious civil war that closed out the 1960s, starving civilians caught up in the war hunted and devoured all the Agama lizards they could find, with no adverse effects on their health whatsoever.

THERES NO WAR AND YOU ARE PRESCRIBING LIZARD MEAT TO YOUR FELLOW HUMAN SO YOU CAN KEEP STEALING THEIR RESOURCES BECOS OF GREED. I NO BLAME YOU IN CIVILIZED SOCIETY PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE BURNED AT THE STAKE ALIVE AND BREATHING
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11
Nigerians go eat everything into extinction before APC is done with this Country...! undecided embarassed
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Angelfrost(m): 12:20pm On Mar 11
Jakumo:
Contrary to old perceptions Nigeria's native Agama lizards are NOT poisonous to eat and are nutritious since the reptiles do eat a variety of high protein insects as their primary diet. Some of the same people who might look down their noses at anyone eating Agama lizards, would not hesitate to eat the flesh of the much bigger Nile Monitor Lizard, which resides in Nigeria's swamps and forests.

It is a well-documented fact that during Nigeria's fractious civil war that closed out the 1960s, starving civilians caught up in the war hunted and devoured all the Agama lizards they could find, with no adverse effects on their health whatsoever.

Okay... I didn't realize Nigeria was still at war.

Continue to justify nonsense.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by faceland: 12:33pm On Mar 11
This isn't real but on Twitter, I have seen a semi-mad man tactically capture lizard on the street of Lagos and would certainly eat it.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by AmakaTips2: 12:34pm On Mar 11
Oga no near me oh
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by VaginaAcademic: 12:39pm On Mar 11
All the lizards go dey see this guy dey run for their dear lives
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by AngelicBeing: 12:43pm On Mar 11
MN07:
Please someone should help me with that meme of one South Africa president holding his two eyes as if to say Ntorhh!!
grin

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Emmabyte: 12:43pm On Mar 11
If lizard finish now what next, because we still have a long way to go, three years plus

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by AngelicBeing: 12:45pm On Mar 11
Jakumo:

Gbamsulotely, end of thread , next news jare cheesy
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Sportsolutions2(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11
A Nation of People That Are Mentally Lazy To Grow Crops Will Eat Anything That Is Moving.

The SO-CALLED WHITE MEN Fooled Our Great Grand Parents into Submitting Their Children So That They Could Enslave Their Minds And Deviate Their Minds Away From Agriculture.

Now, I Believe We Are Already Seeing The Result of A Failed Agricultural System in Nigeria.

Make Sure You Do Yourself The Favour of Growing Food This Year 2024.

Grow Cassava, Grow Rice, Grow Maize.

Grow More Foods, Less Crime.

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Emmanuel30a2: 12:57pm On Mar 11
Goodlady:
And this one na somebody's crush o!
He go dey kiss one person laidis!
May we not kiss epilepsy!
How lizard dey taste? He vex come online to market warapa!
End time has come!
Wetin dey her body, that she is calling herself somebody?... Your body?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) / My First Time Of Killing And Eating Snake (PHOTOS) / Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.