Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) (41295 Views)

How I Made Egusi Soup Using 2 Methods. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics & Videos) / Four Days Without Meat, God Blessed Me With Monitor Lizard Meat (Photos) / Abuja Based Man Downs Plate Of Rice Garnished With 'Exotic' Lizard Meat. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:06pm On Mar 11
newoffer:
Fish wey be like snake.

All of them. All fish are like snakes and reptiles.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by o123456789(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11
Since April 2023, I intensified my warnings to Nigerians about making money remotely via CYBERSECURITY BUG BOUNTY HUNTING OR ETHICAL HACKING etc and earn in dollars but some people were saying it is too hard to learn. But the plain truth is that it is very cheap, fast and easy to learn CYBERSECURITY. I urge everyone to liberate their selves or neighbor today.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by mindtricks: 7:45pm On Mar 11
frankputer:
I saw them selling dried rat in a taraba market

Hmm!
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by MN07: 8:02pm On Mar 11
AngelicBeing:
grin

Thank you Lol
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by MN07: 8:29pm On Mar 11
JooEeL:
Several times, I have told u people that nigerians are the most spineless defeated cowards u can ever find on planet earth.

They are the most demented slavish people singlehandedly responsible for the shame of black people across the world. No matter how subjugated they are, they will never revolt.

What is painful is that the few that may try to revolt, you will now see the same subjugated mentally defeated, perpetually hopeless slaves come to verbally attack and malign the courageous few.

I have told you nigerians are hopeless people. Especially southern and middle-belt nigerians. At least boko haram are ready to die for what they believe in... but u see the rest: they are confused, caught in between westernisation and indigenization. They are weak and docile. They can be oppressed ad infinitum. Instead of them to revolt for a better life -- and maybe die, they would instead prefer to cross the Agadez and Sahara desert, and still face death either in the heat of the desert sands or the mediterranean sea, or death in the hands of these same islamic terrorists.

They would choose to die another way instead of die while fighting oppression like men. It is tales like someone else died for their eternal salvation that maintains their deluded hopeful state of their hopelessness.

If you are a sane person living in nigeria, it is the same nigerians around u that are more frustrating than even the politicians.

After you and your family voted for failure for 12 years inspite all the warnings.

You are here lamenting.

Someone should please help me with that meme of one president holding his two eyes as if to say Ntorhh!!!
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Rmace: 8:53pm On Mar 11
All of you keep saying very dirty creature . Have you ever think about the good side effect of lizards. Lizard feaces alone can make you think faster than marijuana does or weed or any sort . Imagin now eating it.
I literally doesn't know if it has adverse effect, but what I just typed is true and confirmed
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Typing: 9:34pm On Mar 11
Mrincredy:
You must be high on something. Please state the area in ABA. Stop desecrating the name of our great city

Stop acting like you don't know they have Restaurant's in Aba, were Lizard meals are sold.
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Typing: 9:37pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

I never knew there is a town named aba in Osun state (knowing that you guys never travel) undecided

I need to refresh my geographical knowledge and stay away from such place. The thin line between Lizard delicacies and cannibalised meat is very vague in that your area cry

Aba in Abia State
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by SeeWahala: 9:49pm On Mar 11
Typing:

Aba in Abia State

TAAA! Who show you road reach abia? angry

You don cross your village border before? undecided
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by JooEeL(m): 10:49pm On Mar 11
MN07:

After you and your family voted for failure for 12 years inspite all the warnings.

You are here lamenting.

Someone should please help me with that meme of one president holding his two eyes as if to say Ntorhh!!!

Lol
Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Typing: 10:58pm On Mar 11
SeeWahala:

TAAA! Who show you road reach abia? angry

You don cross your village border before? undecided

Trash.
I don chop una State Government money via projects my Company did in Umuahia. I know Abia like the back of my hand. I have free access to your State Government house. But if them see you one kilometer away from Abia State Government house, Soldiers go use you do target practice. grin grin

I get level pass you for your own State

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Star4lyf(m): 6:46am On Mar 12
This made me to remember Nigerian cartoon titled IWAJU where the setting of the movie is the future Lagos filled with advanced technologies.In one of the scene,tasty roasted agama lizards🦎 are sold.Na d future Lagos be dat o where people go don dey flex lizards.Lizards fit sweet wella pass chicken.Na to try am first.

Re: Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) by Real2088: 5:54pm On Mar 12
wunmi590:

Lol, you fit eat lizard 🦎? 😆

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreigners Mistake Eba For A Bar Of Soap On Twitter (Photos) / My First Time Of Killing And Eating Snake (PHOTOS) / Orijin: The Brand That Came, Saw And Conquered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.