Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? (338 Views)

Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? by Wilson300: 6:01pm On Mar 10
Please this has been bothering me my father has a very big love-vendor when I mean very big mehn is huge have seen it countless times but me I have a very small one barely 6 inches please what might be the cause I’m 22 years old and I know my stick ain’t going to get any longer

I thought this thing is hereditary but why is mine different?😕

1 Like

Re: Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10
Wilson300:
Please this has been bothering me my father has a very big love-vendor when I mean very big mehn is huge have seen it countless times but me I have a very small one barely 6 inches please what might be the cause I’m 22 years old and I know my stick ain’t going to get any longer

I thought this thing is hereditary but why is mine different?😕

who lied to you and told you that dikc size is hereditary?! abeg work harder with what you got and be happy.

1 Like

Re: Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? by Jeon(f): 6:04pm On Mar 10
😕 How did you got to know about you dad's peen size?.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? by NoSmoking: 6:05pm On Mar 10
What's a love vendor?
Re: Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:08pm On Mar 10
Oluwa ooooo. Na so all these people wey dem born from 2000 be?

Fear let you come public dey put mouth for your father's manliness! shocked

Now to the question of biology:
There are two genes that merged to make you. So while it's disturbing how you found the size of comparison, it's possible that the "love vendor" trait was not gotten from your dad.... family tree long 🙃
Re: Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause? by muyico(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10
Cut is comot. It will re grow

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Say In This Situation / Why Is Polygamy Too Dangerous?? / Have You Met A Non Igbo Catholic In Nigeria Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.