Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) (27628 Views)

Nigerian Trainee Pilot Causes Flight Accident In Virginia, Kills Instructor / DJ Soda Kicked Out Of U.S Airplane For Wearing "Offensive" Pants (Photos) / 16-year-old Student Pilot Flies Medical Supplies To Rural Hospitals In Virginia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:34am On Mar 11
jeffizy:
American Airspace is getting more unsafe. What's happening?

I'm bold to say you can't have these numbers of aircraft crashing in Nigeria without the authority in charge not calling for emergency assessment.

It's always been like this nothing new, you just started hearing of how constant it is because the OP keeps posting it

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by AncientAlien(m): 7:37am On Mar 11
As it has now become norm in Nigeria for insurgency and its allies, so is aircraft crash has become a norm in USA. No cap.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:38am On Mar 11
Simeonjoe1:

In US planes had been crashing every time its nothing new. Because you're constantly seeing it now on NL frontpage doesn't mean it hadn't been happening before, nothing here is unprecedented, you're just exposed soon you'll be used to this.

The reason? US is a country with lots of accumulating flying hours, no country comes close in operating private and public planes. People(amateur, dear devils)there ride planes for fun, stunt and all kinds of activities so you're bound to hear such of this news.
The US air safety is still one of the best in the world.

You are right in the first and the second part

But with the best air safety agency with budget bigger than that of Africa's budget put together
Airlines worth 100 times more than any airline in Africa
Better infrastructure for detecting of bad weather's
Better maintenance culture than any country in Africa

Number of aircrafts in the air is not really an excuse
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Doublek101: 7:38am On Mar 11
They should investigate well. I think somebody they inside the crew wen dey work against them. Person go dey cause this crash everytime.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:39am On Mar 11
Thedon12:

Just compare American airspace to the whole African airspace and ask yourself where do you likely to see crash. American airspace is one of the safest in the world.

With the money they have
Much better infrastructure
Much better agency

Number of aircrafts is no where an excuse

Their air safety agency budget alone is bigger than all of Africa put together
Their flight companies make wayyyyyy more money than any African country can imagine
Including easy access to spare parts

Yea bro, that is in no way an excuse
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by AncientAlien(m): 7:42am On Mar 11
Artscollection:
I smell UFOs !! Any Conspiracy theorist in the house?
Sometimes conspiracy theories dey made me high laughter. It wouldn't be bad to high again this morning. Any conspiracy theory out there.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Corrections: 7:49am On Mar 11
For those still wondering how God could fight all these powerful countries (that he God made powerful) that have powerful weapons of war?

What you see here is just a tip of the numerous ways he could do it. One of it is to release a word that will cause their weapon of war to " MALFUNCTION " and to fight them. Can you imagine nuclear weapons malfunctioning while still in their country before lunching? That will be a disaster!!!!

No nation of the world can fight GOD!!!! There is non for ever.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by PaulH07: 7:58am On Mar 11
Creamypie:
To enter plane or chopper for u.s this period na 50% chance you get of dying or coming out alive after the ride

Hmmm, I dey even consider of shelving my USA plans patapata and just sitting down jejely for Naija.

Atleast na only kidnappers dey fear me, and if I siddon one place, dem no go near me...

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by frog12: 7:58am On Mar 11
then they go complain and shout say RUSSIAN planes are not safe, yet their own they crash everyday
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 8:00am On Mar 11
E don upto ten(10) crashes this year alone
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by deanoffaculty: 8:07am On Mar 11
WriterNig:
Four people are dead after a 🇺🇸 US airplane crashed at Ingalls Field Airport in Bath County, according to an airport representative.

Officials said the crash happened around 3 p.m. The involved plane was a twin jet aircraft, according to the representative.

The plane was not initially set to land at the airport, and the representative said they do not know where it was headed. The plane crashed below the runway, the rep said.

Four people have been confirmed dead from the crash by the airport, but no more information about if there were other survivors has been announced.

Virginia State Police said more information would be released as it becomes available.

How many planes con remain for U.S.A.? This one wey plane crash dey happen every week.
You can't hear things like this in RUSSIA.
Like for RUSSIA and share for U.S.A.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by stasius: 8:12am On Mar 11
Something is wrong with American airspace.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 8:13am On Mar 11
Simeonjoe1:

In US planes had been crashing every time its nothing new. Because you're constantly seeing it now on NL frontpage doesn't mean it hadn't been happening before, nothing here is unprecedented, you're just exposed soon you'll be used to this.

The reason? US is a country with lots of accumulating flying hours, no country comes close in operating private and public planes. People(amateur, dear devils)there ride planes for fun, stunt and all kinds of activities so you're bound to hear such of this news.
The US air safety is still one of the best in the world.

Thanks for the feedback. However, my comment has nothing to do with NL and it's even unbelievable for you to say I'm just getting exposed to the News. I get your points though. I know about how serious the US seem to take their air safety protocols but it doesn't negate the facts of my observations. Do you know how many crashes have been witnessed in America and by Americans in the past 3 months? Including war fighter jets and helicopters? Not just on the US soil but in all locations where their military exercise are carried out, even without being attacked or fired upon? There is something fundamentally wrong and it's either traceable to the pilots, maintenance crew or the navigation system software. Except of course, if it has to do with weather.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:26am On Mar 11
The president of the US needs to wake up and act fast. This is one too many for the world leading country.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Promax4321: 8:28am On Mar 11
Their energy has superior technology and showing them pepper with stealth technology or UFO recently, they won't own up so that the world will not laugh at them

That is America for you, using lies to coverup.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Promax4321: 8:29am On Mar 11
Their enemy has superior technology and showing them pepper with stealth technology or UFO recently, they won't own up so that the world will not laugh at them

That is America for you, using lies to coverup.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Artscollection: 8:33am On Mar 11
occfx:

Yes, the new weapons from China. It's targeted at military crafts but the civilian choppers and jets are just collateral damages.

Hmmm very possible, more of the magnetic wave of a thing i guess?
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Galadimabawa: 8:37am On Mar 11
Men if I was to be in the US I will avoid any thing plan for now, because it seems something has taking over US airspace.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by amaridigital(m): 8:49am On Mar 11
WriterNig:
Four people are dead after a 🇺🇸 US airplane crashed at Ingalls Field Airport in Bath County, according to an airport representative.

Officials said the crash happened around 3 p.m. The involved plane was a twin jet aircraft, according to the representative.

The plane was not initially set to land at the airport, and the representative said they do not know where it was headed. The plane crashed below the runway, the rep said.

Four people have been confirmed dead from the crash by the airport, but no more information about if there were other survivors has been announced.

Virginia State Police said more information would be released as it becomes available.

Is the US Airspace caused due to their unending bloodshed in guise of promoting freedom worldwide? A nation founded in Christian worldviews but now promoting same sex marriage and other evil. That nation is number one promoter of family destruction in the name of equality. Now, divorce and single parenting and their effects in increase in crime is affecting the whole nation When Christ said "Peace I give unto you. Not as the world giveth" I now understand what he meant. . There's no peace for the wicked. Can you imagine the world's total budget for defence is over $2 trillion per year? Over 2 trillion dollars every year to shed human blood, for destruction, for tears. The devil really make sure we think lesser than other animals. Peace is free yet we spent trillions to fight war. We plan to conquer other planets but we can't conquer hunger, diseases, underdevelopment. We are truly dumb without Christ.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Nokio2: 9:01am On Mar 11
Astra101:
And they want to armed F-35 with nuclear warhead

make e just fall yakata for mara-la-go..
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by HopeSpencer: 9:05am On Mar 11
Artscollection:
I smell UFOs !! Any Conspiracy theorist in the house?

Aje Olokun, my goddess, is angry with America.

They should come see me.

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Candreva: 9:14am On Mar 11
Well it's a private plane. Maybe a Cessna who knows. Many ppl have recreational aircraft here, thats why you hear about crashed so aften, not like in Naija where aircraft is more of commercial.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 9:22am On Mar 11
Hmmmmm!
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:55am On Mar 11
DystopianMuse:
DEY PLAY!! Mr. sane. Do you think russia also love africans. You must be deluded if you think so. The fact that russia did not exploit africa is because they didn't have the means. The same way you hate the west as a west african is the same way people in central asia and former soviet people also hates russia. BUT IF THEM GIVE YOU USA VISA NOW. YOU WILL GO. LOL. THAT IS IF YOU HAVE NOT JAPA ALREADY! LOOK!! The woke trend of hating the west won't solve anything. Africa should get her shit right.
True.
Ignore those clowns
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 9:59am On Mar 11
slimthugchimee2:

With the money they have
Much better infrastructure
Much better agency

Number of aircrafts is no where an excuse

Their air safety agency budget alone is bigger than all of Africa put together
Their flight companies make wayyyyyy more money than any African country can imagine
Including easy access to spare parts

Yea bro, that is in no way an excuse
What is destroying US Airspace and industries is affirmative action and quota system.
When they prioritize hiring , gays, transgender?, blacks and any misfit based on race or liberal views rather than competence, the result is what the world is witnessing.i said this would happen over 10years ago.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Barcalee: 10:33am On Mar 11
America again?!
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On Mar 11
Am beginning to suspect some form of latest technologies that messes with aircraft function in the air.

Pyramids of Egypt comes to mind.

Tesla suspected that the pyramids are a secret energy source.

Perhaps aliens are close by.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On Mar 11
blueAgent:

What is destroying US Airspace and industries is affirmative action and quota system.
When they prioritize hiring , gays, transgender?, blacks and any misfit based on race or liberal views rather than competence, the result is what the world is witnessing.i said this would happen over 10years ago.

Am beginning to suspect some form of latest technologies that messes with aircraft function in the air.

Pyramids of Egypt comes to mind.

Tesla suspected that the pyramids are a secret energy source.

Perhaps aliens are close by.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by TobiAbuja: 10:36am On Mar 11
This OP is so hard for American planes crashes that he is now covering private aircraft crashes. And still a mod is pushing it to the front page? This might reach regional news in the US, but not national. There are over 200,000 aircraft in the US. Sadly crashes happen.

Yet, Nairaland's biggest Putinbot decides to write a post on it and it immediately gets pushed to the front page. Again and again.

It's either a writerng fanboy mod or this is paid propaganda. My guess is the second.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Simeonjoe1: 10:56am On Mar 11
slimthugchimee2:

Number of aircrafts in the air is not really an excuse

Yes it actually is. When last do you hear of a commercial crash in the US?

Majority of this planes are privately own and control. Measured and precautions taken by an individual with plane or a private entity is not as stringent as commercial airlines who requires expert for their maintenance.
A regular US millionaire might decide to own a turboprop for fun which he service himself, flying is just for fun and he's not as proficient as a professional pilot he's just only certified. In the US you'll find thousands of people (way more than anywhere in the world) like. Majority of the domestic crashes reported are from this private individual.

1 Like

Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by travelzcruix: 10:57am On Mar 11
I thought America was leading China in everything, it is obvious they are leading China in plane crashes. With all the druming for war America is just a shadow of it former self, don't be surprised if war ravaged Somalia goes to war with them and win.
Re: 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) by Friday98: 11:18am On Mar 11
Very funny scenario, the country that invented the airplane is experiencing this type of accident almost daily.
Astra101:
And they want to armed F-35 with nuclear warhead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Refund After Payment: Peace Mass Transit Loses In Court / Police Truck Involved In Fatal Road Accident, Officer Dies In The Process.Photos / Sani Dalhatu Musa Dies In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.