Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son (10953 Views)

Bella Shmurda Spotted At Mohbad's Son, Liam Birthday Party (video) / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Ezini(f): 10:53am On Mar 11
zebszebs:
Let Mohbads wife also counter-sue, asking for a DNA test to be conducted on Mohbads "father" to ascertain his paternity.

IMO, If there wasnt money and wealth on ground being bickered for, would the "father" be doing this?

Who was Mohbads next of kin?

Was he legally married?

Even if a test is conducted and Liam isnt his biological son, nothing changes as Mohbad never AFAIK, doubted the paternity of Liam

What are saying?
Don’t legally married people cheat on their spouse?
Does being legally married prevent crime in marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by MySolace: 11:03am On Mar 11
Beremx:
so how is paternity fraud related to Mohbad's death? Mohbad never denied his son when he was alive. Mohbad's father has no right to demand for DNA for whatever reasons. He should go demand for justice for his late son and leave Wunmi alone.
With all due respect, looking at ur first question, u seem d dumbest person ive seen on nairaland. Did u ask wot mohbads death has to do wit DNA, ar u really da dumb or u just chose to b lousy??

A cheating wife could kil d husband to have ful time and resources to live wit new lover.

A cheating wife could kil d husband if d husband finds out. Den, imagine wot a cheating wife who has a baby from another man would do wen d husband finds out...

A side lover of a cheating wife could kil d cheating wifes husband to take her fully.(dis can even happen against d wish or knowing of the cheating wife).

Wot if mohbad had found out da a friend is d father of his supposed son? ...u think som1 wont b tempted to act rashly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by MySolace: 11:17am On Mar 11
Cantonese:

That’s the way you see it.

Does the law see it that way too?
We need to ask and not draw hasty conclusions. Also it is an opportunity to learn how these things work in the eyes of the law.
Judges have right to apply discretion.

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by MySolace: 11:25am On Mar 11
Beremx:
but the bolded isn't the case na. Mohbad never denied the paternity of Liam. The reason why Mohbad's father is requesting for DNA is baseless. Mohbad's father knows Liam is his grandson. He's just trying to be stupid. He has no reason to demand for DNA other than to deny Liam the right to inheritance
Ure really dull o. Wot if he got killed wen he learnt d truth? I mean, he was killed befor he could even raise alarm ...to bury d truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by MySolace: 11:29am On Mar 11
Beremx:
my sister Wunmi doesn't have any motive. Mohbad and Wunmi have been dating before Mohbad became a celebrity. They have been childhood sweethearts. Why on earth would you blame Wunmi for killing Mohbad? For what exactly?
Wot nonsense! Ure already bringing in emotions. Childhood sweethrts dont cheat? Or u havent heard mohbd himself say dat?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by 113maduenu: 12:47pm On Mar 11
for your mind now, you think sey you don talk abi?for your mind now, you think sey you don talk abi?...
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by delishpot: 3:20pm On Mar 11
That what na? Weyin concern DNA with Mohbads death?
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by CorrectionFLuid: 4:11pm On Mar 11
Beremx:
my sister Wunmi doesn't have any motive. Mohbad and Wunmi have been dating before Mohbad became a celebrity. They have been childhood sweethearts. Why on earth would you blame Wunmi for killing Mohbad? For what exactly?

You're always emotional. Na this your emotions carry you go report yourself to mods thinking you're reporting me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by SaLongs1(m): 4:54pm On Mar 11
Beverlyjean:
Ordinary DNA that should not take more than a month ( tops) has now entered court case , 7 to 8 months after his death.... if a person is searching for his or her phone and suspects the room mate and then asks the room mate to open his or her bag to check for the missing phone and then the room mates starts to say come today come tomorrow, u don't have any right to check my bag , I will submit my bag in my own convenience for u to check it , the room mate starts to call on neighbours to come so to prevent his or her bag to be checked ...just know that ur room mate is the thief ...

Wunmi should be properly investigated for mohbads death... if that child is not mohbads , then she had a motive...that's how investigation works .... in this era of paternity fraud , mohbads dad has every right to ask for a DNA.... this case should not even get to the courts if she's innocent ... mohbads mom is a clear example of a terrible mother .... very wicked evil woman that never cared for her son , even in death... rather she is pitching tent with wunmi that might be a genuine suspect in her sons death
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you ❤️
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Cantonese: 6:29pm On Mar 11
Goodlady:

The law can see it anyhow. But there's stigma on the child and this is the opportunity the mother has to remove it. Agree to DNA. All eyes are watching so there won't be ojoro, fraud.

Can we not say that the mother may just be playing along with Mohbad’s father. This way, the old man spends plenty of his scarce resources on litigation. Thereafter the evidences become indisputable, if the court agrees that the man has the right to sue?
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Cantonese: 6:30pm On Mar 11
MySolace:

Judges have right to apply discretion.

Yes, but the law remains the law.
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by MySolace: 8:05pm On Mar 11
Cantonese:

Yes, but the law remains the law.
Yes of course. But can b tampered wit in a rightful manner. Dats wot discretion is all about.
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Goodlady(f): 8:35pm On Mar 11
Cantonese:

Can we not say that the mother may just be playing along with Mohbad’s father. This way, the old man spends plenty of his scarce resources on litigation. Thereafter the evidences become indisputable, if the court agrees that the man has the right to sue?
Lmao!
Shey na aunty Wunmi hire you ni?
She's not serious if she's doing that. What about how that might v delayed or diverted the real course of what killed her husband? It could also delay or disrupt catching the culprit.
No sane person ll so that so your reasoning is wrong. Also, use another tactics if you are from Wunmi's camp. There are millions of women like me who are neutral and just want the case to be resolved truthfully.

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Cantonese: 8:52pm On Mar 11
Goodlady:

Lmao!
Shey na aunty Wunmi hire you ni?
She's not serious if she's doing that. What about how that might v delayed or diverted the real course of what killed her husband? It could also delay or disrupt catching the culprit.
No sane person ll so that so your reasoning is wrong. Also, use another tactics if you are from Wunmi's camp. There are millions of women like me who are neutral and just want the case to be resolved truthfully.

Hahahaha.

Hire me keh?

I am only looking at all the possibilities. I think we should all keep our fingers crossed. It’s a very painful matter. We hope everything is resolved legally and the little boy, who may grow with resentment, can be allowed to have some peace of mind.

Until then “good lady”, please keep your calm.
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Cantonese: 8:53pm On Mar 11
MySolace:

Yes of course. But can b tampered wit in a rightful manner. Dats wot discretion is all about.

Ahhhh
Tampered with?
You go dey enjoy bribery and corruption well well.
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by MySolace: 10:27pm On Mar 11
Cantonese:

Ahhhh
Tampered with?
You go dey enjoy bribery and corruption well well.
Oh, far from it.

...just da d judge could place several factors befor making judgement.

Like first time offender. Dey can get leniency in their judgements.

Lets say d law states da if ure caught stealing u get 5years imprisonment. And u steal in dis current state of nigeria, using discretion, d judge might choose to reduce d year to 2years if ure first time offender, and could even reduce it further to one year looking at d economic situation of d country.(things are hard and d masses are suffering owning to d recent policies of the federal government).

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by wirinet(m): 5:26am On Mar 12
Cantonese:

Hahahaha.

Hire me keh?

I am only looking at all the possibilities. I think we should all keep our fingers crossed. It’s a very painful matter. We hope everything is resolved legally and the little boy, who may grow with resentment, can be allowed to have some peace of mind.

Until then “good lady”, please keep your calm.
Which possibilities are you looking at? Are you looking at the possibilities surrounding mohbad's death? Are you looking at the possibilities of a little boy who will have the question of his paternity hanging over his neck for life? Are you looking at the possibilities of the child not knowing the circumstances that led to his father's death when he becomes an adult?
What about mohbad's father who up till date has not been told the cause of the death of his son, a son her laboured to care for and train from birth.
I honestly don't understand the moral values of some Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by Cantonese: 11:03am On Mar 13
wirinet:

Which possibilities are you looking at? Are you looking at the possibilities surrounding mohbad's death? Are you looking at the possibilities of a little boy who will have the question of his paternity hanging over his neck for life? Are you looking at the possibilities of the child not knowing the circumstances that led to his father's death when he becomes an adult?
What about mohbad's father who up till date has not been told the cause of the death of his son, a son her laboured to care for and train from birth.
I honestly don't understand the moral values of some Nigerians.

Now you looked at some possibilities. Or do you not realise that you just examined some possibilities?

What has "moral values" got to to with this please?
Re: Court To Hear Suit Seeking DNA Test For Mohbad’s Son by wirinet(m): 12:27pm On Mar 13
Cantonese:

Now you looked at some possibilities. Or do you not realise that you just examined some possibilities?

What has "moral values" got to to with this please?
"Moral values" is a young man at his prime dying under mysterious circumstances, and some people are insulting the father who demands answers as to the cause of death of his son. Up till now now autopsy report, no coroner report, no investigative report. Ordinary DNA report that the father of the deceased is asking for, some guys are making it look as a big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Future Awards Africa 2017 Nominees Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) / Sikiratu Sindodo Recovers From 12 Months Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.